Chapter 25

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Eunhyuk’s Pov

I sat beside Donghae in our class. Damn he is bored, almost asleep beside me. Good we sat way back so the teacher can’t see us that good. “Donghae, wake up” I said, and he yawned “I am awake” I rolled my eyes “I see that”

After class, Donghae and I sat alone when the others and the teacher had left. Donghae was more awake now and rested his head in his hand. “Sooo…What is bothering you?” I looked confused at him “What?”  He chuckled “I see that you’re thinking a lot…” I had to sigh “it’s Yesung…he is thinking too much about showing me he’s not like the others?” Donghae still looked confused. “He…He don’t touch me” as I expected Donghae couldn’t help but to laugh out loud. “So…So that’s the problem, it’s completely opposite of your usual problem”

I let him laugh out before I talked “Yes, Yes, I know…but it’s different…he is my boyfriend…He’s allowed, I want him to…but I can’t say that…it would be embarrassed…but he should know he’s allowed…the random guy at the club touched my , not ok at all, but he should know it’s different with him…” Donghae nod and chuckled “What if…you move his hand to where you want him to touch you” I sigh “You make me sound like a ert!”

“Because you are one” He said easy, and I sigh and pouted “Aish! I shouldn’t have spoken to you damn kid! Leave me alone!”  He chuckled “It’s ok Eunhyuk…make him want to touch you, that he can’t resisit…..make him touch you by moving his hand, or tell him to touch you….easy enough.” I shook my head “No…or….I can try to make him unable to resist…”  Donghae smiled and packed all his stuff “Do that…I’m going, see ya”

So I was alone in the classroom…how could I make him unable to resist…….think……but I wasn’t able to….instead I started to think how his touch would feel. On my chest…on my hips…my abs…my …my crotch…ok…my thought are getting dirty…but I’m allowed right?…I have seen his body, how big he is…can’t help but to think when we get further…

I sat myself on one desk, and lay my body down, and closed my eyes. Yeah, there is two dessk by each other so I don’t fall down on the floor. I image him enter me, ing…and then I feel my hand go down to my pants and find a little problem start growing…”mm” a little sound comes from me when I just lightly over the clothed problem……Then I hear another sound by hands leaning down on each side of me on the desk, and feel someone stand in front of me between my legs. ”And can I ask what you’re doing?” I felt my whole face blush and took my hand up and opened my eyes to look up at Yesung. 

----

It's short, because I want to know what you want to happen, please vote in the poll ^^ and I know two of them aren't nice, but that's because I have idea to both answer B and C ^^  But please vote, I can make an idea up for answer A too...

But please vote ^^