Chapter eighteen:

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Hankyung’s P.O.V.

Sat in my room with Ryeowook. Chatting happy about everything, but I didn’t tell him that I had been one sec from beating Donghae up…I really wanted…”Hyung…” but before he could say more someone knocked on the door. I stood up and walked to the door…and almost jumped back when it was…Eunhyuk…”Eun…Eunhyuk…that was new…you’re coming over here?” he swallowed “I…I need to talk to you…” I looked behind me “Ryeowook is already visiting”

“This is important…and…I have to say it now…” Ryeowook came to us “Is it what I think it is?” Eunhyuk nod to Ryeowook who looked at me “Then I’ll come back later” I got confused…”Can I come in?” Eunhyuk asked…”Emm…sure” I went in and sat in the couch. While he sat himself on the chair. “You know…you can sit in the couch?” he looked uncomfortable with that for a reason I didn’t know….”Or you can sit there if you want…” He nod. “Emm..I don’t know how to tell you this…or if I should…or I know I should, but…it’s hard…I have only told Ryeowook while Donghae listened”

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

I saw the anger in his face when I mentioned Donghae. “And now I’ve told Yesung…and he want me to tell you…of course…Ryeowook also wanted…but…I’m a coward…” He nod…I swallowed “You…You know that friend of you…he who moved…I don’t know if you’re still best friends…”

“We haven’t spoken in a while now…what about him?”  I sighed “You know…he had a crush on me right?” Hankyung nod “Of course I knew…why?” I swallowed and told Hankyung…about how his best friend tricked me, saying he knew something I could do to surprise and make Hankyung happy…and because he was our friend I trusted him…but it wasn’t like that…he actually me, and I made Donghae the guilty one…Hankyungs eyes wide up as I spoke and I ended with “I understand if you don’t believe me or if you want to punch me right now…” He just thought a bit, with a pissed expression “Yes…I want to punch you…but no…I’m not gonna…and no…I don’t know if I believe you…I’m gonna find out…I’m gonna pay a little visit to my friend” My eyes went up “No, if he know I said something he…” Hankyung cutted me off  “LEE EUNHYUK!” I got quiet and Hankyung continued “Did you think I would just sit here when you told me this? If he really you……You think…I would keep calm?” I shook my head and tried to continue, but he cut me off “I’m not scared of him, and you shouldn’t be either…he doesn’t live in this town, you have friends around you, and if he had come to your dorm you could kick the wall or something to wake the neighbours…” I had nothing to say back. “I’m gonna find out about this…but trust me…if I find out that you lied, and the truth is that you had a one night stand with Donghae…I’m just gonna get more angry…so…you’re sure…this is true?” I didn’t need to think, I nod.

“Ok…then you will let me find out…don’t be scared…” Now I got angry “Not be scared? If that guy really come after me...not scared? He me for god sake!” I flet myself shiver and Hankyung stood up “ok…I’m sorry….but trust me…he’s not gonna do you anything…for the first…he don’t get that easy in here without knowing a student who lives here, and he won’t get it at school …second…he don’t know your room number…you have switched since then….”

“What about outside” I tried “Think positive…even if it’s hard, I know…but I’ll promise you…he won’t do you anything if this is true…because if it is true…I’m gonna send him jail” I sighed “But you can’t prove it…” he shrugged his shoulders “We’ll see…If I want…I will get proof….and you know…this house have cameras out in the corridors….we can see you walk in to him…and that you come out limping and crying…” I swallowed “I…I didn’t know actually”

“But now you know…but…you should have told it earlier…don’t give a what he said…I would have protected you…you knew me enough to know that” I nod “yes…I don’t know…” I was surprised that I had been able to say this without crying…but suddenly I felt his arms around me “Eunhyuk…It must have hurt to keep this in…I’m sorry…and sorry for the way I have treated you after…but…I got angry because of Leeteuk…but…now I want you to promise something, and I you have no choice but to keep it…ok?” I was out of wors and just nod. “Ok…Stop letting Leeteuk play with you…and…let Yesung protect you…ok?” I nod again and he smiled “Cause…not to be mean, but I see the way you look at him…that was how you look at me before…and it’s not how you look at Leeteuk…You’re in love with Yesung.” I nod again “I…I know I am” Hankyung let go og me and smiled “That’s good, now I don’t need to be mad at you anymore because of Leeteuk I hope”

“I  promise to do what I can to stay away from him…” now it was he who nod “Good, now…get out” I got shocked by that, but he just smiled “it was Yesung that made you come here…tell him mission complete…maybe he’ll reward you with a kiss” I blushed “You know that…we have kissed?”

He looked shocked at me “…now I do…I said that to joke, but then…you’re on your good way, hang in there, go out now…I have a phone call to take” I nod “Thanks…for not….punching me or…yell at me” he chuckled “I have yelled at you enough and treated you bad enough…I have gotten tired of it” I chuckled “Ok…”

“I’ll tell you later what happen…now get out”

I nod and went out…and got shocked to see Yesung outside the door when I closed it…”Did it go well?” I smiled and hugged him “Yes! Thank you” he took his arms around my waist and aksed careful  “So…he didn’t want you back or did anything now that he know the truth?” I chuckled “No…and even if…I wouldn’t go back…the only thing he did was hug me and wished the best for us two….and…now that I had told him because you told me too…you were gonna give me a reward kiss” I just smiled and so did he before he kissed me, and I hugged him closed around his neck to deepen it.

----

Sorry if it's weird or anything...I wasnt sure what to write, and I wrote this around midnight, because...School take so much time...so i had to write before I was going to sleep...I really hope it isnt that bad, in that case......Im really sorry.....

So now Hankyung know...but he doesnt believe it...yet...and now he will call that person...wonder hwo that goes...

I hope you think it's ok enough...next chapter will be more of Kyuwook, you remember yesungs promise to help Kyuhyun...Iæm not seeing how Yesung can help...but we'll see what happen ^^