Chapter 40

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

Yesungs Pov:

I looked strict at Heechul as he sat in same room with me, Donghae and Hankyung.  Kyuhyun said he would come later.

“So how can you help?” I asked him “And what you want in return?” Donghae asked. Heechul chuckled “I have already gotten my payment, and I will find a way to help…don’t worry…but give me time, okey?” Both Donghae and me looked at Hankyung and he sigh “Ok, we can give you one day Heechul…then you need a plan or must have done something, okey?”

Heechul smiled “Of course, but I need to go or Leeteuk start asking where I have been, so just give me time and I will be back, so…see ya guys” then he stood up and walked out.

I sigh annoyed “Do you guys think he will help us?” Hankyung nod “Oh trust me, he will…or he have to deal with me” but Donghae looked confused “What payment have we gived to Heechul?”…”Good question, I don’t know” I said confused. “Its nothing to think about, where is Kyuhyun?” Hankyung changed subject.

Kyuhyuns Pov:

“Weren’t you going to meet Yesung, Donghae and Hankyung today? When they meet Heechul?” Wook asked while I backhug him in my bed. “hmm..I meet them later, I want to be with you, you newly become my boyfriend, and they should understand it” Ryeowook giggled a bit “Well, they don’t know we’re a couple”

“True, but anyway” I said and closed my eyes and just enjoying be close to him “I meet them later”

“Kyuhyun?” he asked nervous and I opened my eyes again “Yes?”…”Emm…when they find out we’re a couple..what if they start asking about if we have…you know?” I sigh and sat up, looking down at him “Stop it Ryeowook…I have told you to not feel pressure about it…Its ok not being ready for it…its not embarrassing…if they laugh at you or anything…they just stupid…” He turned and looked at me “Im sorry that I nag so much about this…but…hmm…I actually…I want to know what it feels like”

I shook my head “I refuse to do it before I see that you ready, you not now…even I can see that” he sighed and I lay down again to hug him “Don’t stress Ryeowook…it will be our turn, just not now” he nod “You’re right”

Eunhyuks Pov:

Another day…Im bored as hell…I wanna be with my boyfriend…but no…I lay on my bed and pout…I want to kiss Yesung…

I took my phone and called him..if DOnghae could visit me, so can he…”Hi Hyukki” I heard his voice and smiled “Hi Yesung, I miss you” I pout again even if he couldn’t see me, he chuckled “I miss you too, that’s why…come outside” I got confused, but stood up and ran to outside, hang up my phone when I saw Yesung standing there, smiled big and ran to hug him. He chuckled and hugged me back tight. “Don’t laugh, I missed you so much” I said, he chuckled more and looked at me “I missed you too Eunhyuk” then he kissed me on the lips, I got a happy feeling and kissed him back. It was just a lovely little kiss before I looked at him again “How does the case go?”

“Heechul is gonna help us…Hankyung got him somehow to help…but don’t know if I trust it” he sigh. I took Yesungs hand and dragged him to my room; my parents aren’t home at the moment. “I cant stay home all the time…I have to get back to school soon” I pouted “I wanna go back so I can be with you”

“But…I don’t want you back there before you’re safe…I don’t want Leeteuk to come the moment I may just have to leave to go to the bathroom.” I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms “Yesung…You can’t follow me 24/7…there is more people that can watch me, but I need to be alone sometimes too, Im a human.” He nod “I understand, but…please understand me too…Im worrying about you because I love you” I couldn’t stay mad at that so I push him lighty to a armchair so he sit down on it, I take my arms around his neck as I sit on his lap. “I love you too Yesung…I will be patient, but I refuse to stay home forever” then I kissed him with passion on his lips and felt him take his arms around my waist while kissing me back.

His tongue entered my mouth and his hands went to my and caressed it. I hug him tighther to deepen the kiss and feel one of his hands go up under my t-shirt. I broke the kiss a bit and looked at him “I know you are just caring for me…Im sorry for being stubborn” he smiled “Its ok, I understand you want to come back too. I start to kiss him again when I suddenly hear my door go open.

We both wuickly broke the kiss and looked toward the door seeing a shocked dad. I roll my eyes angry “Not heard of knocking?”…My dad didn’t say anything, but quietly went out of the room again. “I think we doomed to always get caught in the act” I chuckled. He nod a bit nervous “Apperantly…but at least we hadn’t gone too far this time.”

Heechuls Pov:

I were alone with Hankyung again who looked strict at me “You better actually have a plan…or I ed you for just the half of the payment” I chuckled “You make youself sound like a selling to get payment…but half of the payment paid…that means you enjoyed it? And that means…do you wanna do it again?”

“Stop it…just do your job” Hankyung said angry and left. I still chuckled…I wont let Hankyung go...not now when I got the taste of him.