Chapter 33 (not rated if AFF says so)

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

*NOTICE: I weren’t able to find out who Hankyungs old friend were gonna be, so it’s a fictional character: Wookyung*

Hankyung’s Pov

I rang my old friend’s door, and it didn’t take so long before he opened. He looked surprised “Hankyung? Long time no see” Wookyung smiled. “Yes, it is, hmm…we need to talk” he looked confused at me “Sure, come inside” and we went inside, his house were bigger than the room we got by school of course, but it wasn’t that big since he lived alone.  We both sat down in the couch. “What is it?” He asked and I looked at him “Wookyung, you know…we both had something for Eunhyuk?”

He sighed a bit annoyed “Yes, but aren’t we over that now? You got him him, his heart, his body, his viginity and everything…”  now I sighed “well, it wasn’t that what I meant, but…anyway…did you do anything to him before we broke up?” now he looked weird at me “Like what? We were friends…until he slept with Donghae and broke you…how are you by the way?”

“I’m fine…We’re…kind of friends, and he have a new boyfriend now, but…he gave me a new version of what happened before we broke up, and there you were a main part, do you know what Im talking about?” he looked a bit shocked “New boyfriend? Are you ok with that?” he avoided the other thing. “Yes, I’m fine with it, I support them, but if the other guy does him anything then he will get revenge…but you didn’t answer the other thing…why you think you were a main role?”

“How should I know” He shrugged his shoulder. I took a little breathe before saying it directly “Did you Eunhyuk and then threaten him not to tell me because you would hurt him and me?” it got a bit silent as he just looked at me….silent….”Did you?” I asked more annoyed…”Why would I do that? Do you think that low of me?” he asked. “Just answer me, why would he just find up that?” then he sighed “Ok, friend, here is the truth, and Im ashamed of this….” He sigh and I got ready to hear.

“I had a plan for Eunhyuk that I thought could make you happy, he asked me for help since I was your friend…so I took him to my room…I did not him…he seduced me…I tried to hold myself, but seriously…Im a guy with needs too, and you know I had something for him…I regretted it after, and wanted to tell you, but Eunhyuk said we couldn’t…he even wanted to meet me again, but before that happened I heard he had slept with Donghae and you guys broke up…I didn’t say anything then, because…then we could keep friends if you thought he had only slept with Donghae…Im so sorry buddy”

I sat there….muted…and just looked at him…Eunhyuk had seduced him? So he was unfaithful?...but…Eunhyuk said he him…em…but then again…Eunhyuk did went to sleep with everyone after breakup…even though he said it was because they wouldn’t leave him alone, but everyone left him after …and the first ones had been with feelings…but they also went away right after…its not good excuse, he could still say no…aish…what am I gonna believe??

---

I know its short, but I just want to know what you guys think now?~

Wookyungs version is diffrent than Eunhyuks...is he lying? or is it Eunhyuk that have been lying? hmmm??

Poor Hankyung is confused now~