Chapter thirthteen:

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

I was about to scream help, but Leeteuk took a hand over my mouth. We both kept quiet and a voice said more to himself than us “Why is it locked? Yah! Someone there, It’s not only one toilet there, it’s not funny…” I got more scared now that I heard it was Yesung…I wanted to scream help, but I didn’t want him to see this. My heart started to beat faster as he tried to get in “Fine! I’m finding a teacher to lock up, so you better lock up or be gone when the teacher come!”

We heard the steps walk away, and Leeteuk slowly took his hand up again and backed a bit away from me…smirked, looking at me “You stopped fighting back when you heard it was Yesung…Is something going on between you two?” I shook my head “Not really…” He chuckled and let his hand slid down my cheek to my chest before taking it back “Too bad we got interrupted, I’m going now” and by that he locked up the door and walked out, I just slid down the wall and sat down,

Hankyung’s P.O.V.

I saw Yesung walk away, and waited…I wanted to know who was there…and had my idea. And got it proven right when Leeteuk walked out of the door and stopped when he saw me, “Hello” I said and he greeted back before it got a bit silence. “Had fun alone in there?” I asked and looked toward the toilet. He chuckled “No, the weirdo came and interrupted” I rolled my head, and just walked past him to the toilet…and as expected I found Eunhyuk sit on the floor. I leaned toward the wall “And you still don’t back away…” He only looked at me, and didn’t answer. I sighed, took his arm and made him stand up “Let’s go, before Yesung sees you” by that I dragged him lightly with me past Leeteuk and everyone’s look. “I don’t know why you care” Leeteuk said after me. I stopped looked at Eunhyuk “Wait here” and went back to Leeteuk “You don’t need to know either…” before I could say more I got cut off by Donghae who just came “What’s happening?” No one answered, but then Donghae noticed Eunhyuk and looked at Leeteuk “Don’t tell me…” Leeteuk smirked and an angry Donghae almost flew on him. “Calm down Donghae!” Eunhyuk shouted and tried to make those two get away from each other, but ended up getting shoved away…and right in a guy and both landed on the floor…in front of a teacher.

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

I fell on someone, sat up and saw myself sit on the person, turned my head to see who it was and froze when I saw it was Yesung’s lap I sat on…But he just smiled at me first, then looking confused “What happened?”

“YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING AT ONCE!” The teacher yelled at Donghae and Leeteuk, but they didn’t stop. “LEE DONGHAE, PARK LEETEUK!” the teacher said and was able to drag Leeteuk away, while Hankyung took Donghae. I still sat on Yesung…but now the teacher held Leeteuks arm in one hand and took Donghae in the other “You two…Principle…NOW!” and then he dragged them with him, and people just looked after them.

“Not that I complain…but…I REEEALLY need to pee, so…” Yesung said and I jumped off him.

-

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

I sat with Ryeowook in the lunch hall and ate. I had been lucky…haven’t met on Leeteuk and Heechul today… But of course…the luck didn’t last forever. I saw Heechul and Leeteuk come toward us, and actually wanted to hide. And Ryeowook saw that “Scared now?” I shook my head “of course not…”

“Look who’s here” Heechul smiled and sat down beside me “your toy finally agree to be played with?” I didn’t answer, and noticed Ryeowook looked annoyed at me. “No…He’s not my toy” I said careful. “So…you’re the toy now?” Leeteuk asked and then I was fast to answer “No! Why would I be a playtoy?” those two laughed a bit “Then what are with you two?” I didn’t answer anything…silence…until Ryeowook actually said something “We’re friends” they looked shocked, but then laughed again and Heechul said “Why would he be friends with you?”

“Ask Kyuhyun” Ryeowook said, and I swallowed and felt their looks at me. “Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk asked and when I didn’t answer  Ryeowook stood up “You are right…I was just joking” he was about to go away when I said it “Yes, we’re friends…that’s just how it is…” Ryeowook stopped and Heechul chuckled sarcastic “Why? He’s friend with Donghae” I looked at him “So? That doesn’t mean he is Donghae…and can you actually blame Donghae for hating us? We started the fight” they looked shocked at me, and I noticed Ryeowook smile…don’t know why…but…I felt much more confident when I saw him smile, telling me I do something right. So I dared to continue. “It was us that were mean toward Donghae…but even if we’re not friends with him, that doesn’t mean I can’t be friends with Ryeowook.”

“But…If you don’t use him…you know he likes you? Isn’t that awkward?” Heechul asked and  I shook my head “Why should it be awkward…and when did I say I didn’t like him?” now it wasn’t just Heechul and Leeteuk who looked shocked, but also Ryeowook. And it became awkward silence. “See you guys later, come Ryeowook, class start soon” I said and Ryeowook walked after me, still shocked. And out in the corridor he asked really careful “You were just joking right?”

I shook my head “I told the truth…I have never said I liked you that way, and I have never said I didn’t like you that way.”