CHapter 28

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Ryeowook’s P.ov.

“You’re not good playing games” Kyuhyun chuckled, and I pouted “Yah! I’m not a gamer king…” He chuckled more “Neither am I, I’m most good in starcraft, but I’m good in some games too, but actually not this…you’re just really bad” I glared at “Pff…Then we shouldn’t play then…you only win…” He leaned closer to me, and I blushed a bit “What a bad loser you are”

“No….” I pouted “you’re just better than me at video games…if we did something I liked…like cooking…I bet you would burn down the kitchen….”  He chuckled “Well…maybe not burn it down, but…yes…I am bad” I had to chuckle with him. “But Wook…is there something you like that I also like…something we both can do?” I thought a bit…but shook my head “I don’t know…”

“Hmm…how does school go for you?” He asked, and I shrug my shoulders “Good enough I hope…but math is hard…” It looked like he thought a bit before talking “I can teach you math you know…” I chuckled “No…I’m not interested…and no one can make me interested in math…” He smiled and leaned more toward me “What if…What if I teach you, and give you a reward for every time you’re able to do something?” and like the kid I was I looked at him, and smiled “Reward?” He nod “Yes” Then he started to whisper “I can give you hugs, kisses, touches…and more” I blushed a lot, and he back off and started to laugh.

“Ehmm…” I was out of words, and when he had calmed down he looked at me and smiled “Interested now?” All I could do was to nod a bit, and he smiled more “But remember…if you can get rewards…you can get punishment too…you’ll get that if you stop paying attention or if you give up” I swallowed and had to ask a bit scared “When you said…more…and when you say punishment…” He said calm as nothing “Don’t worry…I won’t hurt you…and I don’t mean you…I won’t do that unless you want” He just smiled, and I felt my cheeks blush even more….

“YAH! Who said I actually wanted to get kisses from you anyway…” I said still blushing…He chuckled “Well…you did kiss me at the party…or we were making out…didn’t seem like you had anything against it, and you did nod when I asked now…and nod means yes…and you can’t back out now. I have wanted to kiss you since after the party, but you back off from me, but now you have allowed me” Then he leaned toward me and suddenly kissed my lips, gently and softly before backing off and look at me “Much better, can’t wait for later…but…now you can go and make dinner for us” I lift my eyebrows “what?...no way…make food yourself” and with that I pecked his lips before walking out of his room. After I had closed the door I leaned against it……His kiss…I liked it…I…I actually looked a bit forward to it too…except that math part…

-

Later I came back to Kyuhyun’s room with my books. He had found his too, and it was on the table. And also…on the table was…a flyswatter?...what the?...hmm…I placed my book on the table and stood beside him “Hi” He smiled “Yo, ready to learn?” I sigh “Not really…I’m just not good in math…I won’t be able to AAAISH!!” I shouted when something smacked my hard. I glared at Kyuhyun who held the flyswatter and just smiled “No giving up, you haven’t tried…sit down.” I sat down, not happy…but didn’t wanna be smacked again. He started to show me something simple, and explained, I tried to understand, and I did, it wasn’t that hard. Suddenly a hand slide under where I sat and on my but, I froze with wide eyes, and Kyuhyun looked at me “Does it hurt? Did I smack you too hard?” I shook my head in shock, when did he start to be like this actually? Yesung said that he may don’t wanna be the one to take the first step, but…well…I kind of let him do this though…I did say yes to this…He did ask…

He took his hand back, smiled and looked in the book “Now, let’s do this one” But I was still in shock…so I didn’t say anything…”Wook…Wook…” He tried, but I didn’t say anything, not before he sigh and said “Stand up” And held the flyswatter. I woke up “NO!” But he still looked at me “Stand up” I shook my head, but he continued “You didn’t pay attention, stand up or bend over the table” I blushed, but had to give up, and stood up, and again felt a pain in my for the flyswatter before I sat down again and glared at the math book. And again he started to explain, and I tried hard to pay attention and understand, writing in my own writing book. I did not wanna be smacked again. NO!.

“Good” Kyuhyun said and wrote something in my writing book “Now, do this and show me how much you understood” I looked at it…thought hard and then tried to solve it. Sometimes erase what I wrote and started again. Kyuhyun paid attention, looked happy that I tried hard. I looked at the answer I got and he took the book and looked at it, then nod and put it back on the table “Good, you understood” He my hair a bit before kissing my cheek, making me blush a bit. “I’ll get something to drink, soda, in the meantime, try this” He said, wrote something in the book again, and went to his mini-fridge. I looked at it, damn…hard…but don’t give up, you have to try if you don’t wanna get smacked…

I started to write…then erase…write…erase…and kept on like that. Didn’t notice that Kyuhyun sat back in the couch and looked. “Like that?” I said and turned my head to see him by the mini-fridge, but suddenly his face was right in front of me instead beside me. My heart started to beat fast, and he smiled, didn’t look at my book, but back at me. I leaned closer and thought he was gonna kiss me, but he still just looked at me, smirk a bit. I just…I just wanted to…so…I kissed him first. Kissing him slowly, but he didn’t kiss back, just smirked, and I back off. He shook his head and chuckled a bit “Wook, Wook, Wook…I haven’t looked at your work yet…I’m not giving free kiss at the moment…but you stole one…so…if your answer now isn’t right…you’re getting punished again” Then he took the book and started to look while I wide my eyes…no…no…that bastard….

I felt a bit scared by watching him look, and then he looked at me, smirk a bit “bend over the table” I wide my eyes and shook my head “Can’t I just stand up again?” He shook his head “I want you to bend over the table” I shook my head again. “Wook…don’t get yourself 2 smacks…” I glared at him “Why should you give me one more?” He chuckled “I just added disobeying gives you another smack, so bend over the table or get two smacks” I glared at him and bended over the table…waiting…”AH!” I shouted out when I felt that hard smack. Seriously…I didn’t know a flyswatter could hurt, but I bet he hit my as hard as he could with it. “AH!” I shouted again when he smacked it again. I turned my head and glared directly at him “EY! Why twice? I did as you said!” He shrug his shoulder “Since you still lay there, I just wanted to” Then his hand suddenly my again “I’m sorry” I froze at my position.

Then he leaned a bit down so he could talk in low voice, still hand on the “If I was you, I would stand up now.” Then his hand went from my , to longer down on my , reaching for between my legs. I quickly stood up and pushed him away. Looking scared at him “KYUHYUN!! This is almost like when you were drunk…stop it…You’re just being a ert toward me…” He looked at me and bit his lips…as he just understood how he has behaved…”I’m really sorry Ryeowook…I’m sorry” He walked to me and hugged me, a warm and comfortable hug. “I…I’m really sorry…please…don’t be angry at me…I’m sorry…” It sounded like he really regretted. I swallowed and hug him back. “It’s ok…just…don’t do that again…ok?”

“No, I promise, no worries, I’m not gonna do you anything like that if you don’t want to….I promise” He said and released me, then pecked my lips “Let me apologize with that kiss you wanted” then he suddenly made his lips meet mine and kissed me gently, and it didn’t take long before I kissed back…Taking my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist. His tongue that started to explore my mouth juts felt too wonderful, even better now that we were sober. 

---

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!~:D