Chapter ten

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

(Seriously?? This chapter is NOT rated if it stands so...and it won't go away)


Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

I quickly stood up and ran to the phone. “Hello?” I answered as fast as I took it. “emm…is something wrong?” A voice said and I sighed “Heechul…what do you want?” I could hear that he was annoyed “Gee, Thanks, who were you expecting?” I thought it was the best to not tell “Em…no one, why did you call?”

“I just wondered if you joined me and Leeteuk and go to the club? Just to hang out a bit, and plan the party?” he asked, and I thought about it…what if Ryeowook called when I was out, the others would start wondering. One the other hand…he didn’t call yesterday, and it’s already afternoon today…I don’t think he calls today. “Sure, going now?”  He said yes and I got myself ready until they knocked on the door.

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

I hung up the phone…Kyuhyun didn’t answer the phone, it was busy…Well..I can just go and knock on his room door…So I went out and walked toward his room.

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

We started to walk down the corridor. They chatted more than I did…I looked down while walking until they started to laugh a bit for themselves “look who’s here” I looked up and saw Ryeowook walking toward us. He didn’t see us, he looked at the phone while walking…I swallowed when he closed up to him.  Heechul bumped into his shoulder, and since Ryeowook was weaker he stumbled a bit backward as Heechul said “Watch were you’re going!” Ryeowook looked up…and you could easy see that he was scared. “I-I-I-I’m S-Sorry…” He tried to get past us, but Heechul blocked him and took an arm around his shoulder “Why so scared?” Ryeowook looked away, no answer and most likely tried to find a way to escape…

“Heechul, we have to go” I tried, but he didn’t listen. Ryeowook chuckled uncomfortable and tried lightly to get free, but Leeteuk joined Heechul and took his arm over his shoulder to on the other side “How’s Eunhyuk?” Ryeowook just smiled a bit “Eh…How should I know?” I tried again “Shall we go to the club or not?” the other two looked at me and Heechul said “Oh sorry, did we get you jealous, we forgot that Ryeowook was your toy” Leeteuk chuckled and shoved Ryeowok forward so he stumbled, but before he could fell I caught him. I sighed and saw he looked down…he really wanted to cry…and of course the others also saw it and laughed more and called him crybaby…then I saw Ryeowook tears come, and I got angry “STOP IT!!”  The others got shocked and looked at me, and Ryeowook also looked up. I took Ryeowooks arm and actually dragged him with me. And he didn’t actually put up a hard fight when he told me to let him go…

Opened my door and pushed him inside before I locked the door behind me. “You can stand up to me, but not toward them?” I asked a bit stricter than I planned. He looked down “I…I usually respect the elders…and they are scary…” I sighed “I hope you were on your way here?” he swallowed and nodded “You didn’t answer your phone…or…it was busy” now I got shocked…he had called at the same time as Heechul…”Let’s sit down instead of standing here” so I walked past him to the couch and he walked after, sitting on the other side of it, longest away from me of course…”I…I don’t actually know where to begin” but Ryeowook interrupted “But weren’t you suppoed to be with your friends?” I shook my head “I only went out because I didn’t think you would come today…but now you’re here…don’t ask about them” Ryeowook nod “Ok…” awkward silence…

“I…I feel kind of uncomfortable with the door being locked…” he said careful…”I won’t do you anything, it’s just for keeping away visit that can come…I don’t want to get interrupted.” Awkward silence again…But he was able to start “Why…why did you use me like that? Was it so damn to use my feelings to make me do whatever you wanted and my body to harass me…I didn’t want that, but was too scared to back away from you when you’re drunk…” I didn’t dare to look at him “I’m sorry…I don’t know what else I can say or do…But I’m sorry, and I really wanna make you forgive me…”

“Why?...” I looked at him “Why? Because I have done something wrong? I want at least try to get forgiveness…” he thought a bit before saying “But…it’s nothing you can do…you can’t take it back…what’s done is done…I can of course try to forget it, but then I need more time…”

“I don’t want you to forget it…I want you to forgive me…” I said serious…”How?  I shrugged my shoulder “I don’t know…But….I can change…be nicer to you…I don’t care what…my friends….say…I don’t know…” I sighed. He sat a bit more up and looked directly at me now “Why me? Why did you have to go after me? I guess there is a lot of others who would gladly let you do anything, and you may like them!!” I chuckled uncomfortable “Shall I be honest with you? No lies?”” he nodded.

I chuckled “I don’t know…maybe because…you like…liked me?”  He sighed “Who says I don’t like you now…feeling don’t go off that fast even how much I want it…” I felt my heart beat a bit faster…what now? He shivered a bit “Even if I didn’t like you drunk…didn’t mean I didn’t like your touch sometimes…It felt like that was the closest I would come to someone to love me…and I know you like Eunhyuk…or…like his body at least” I got muted…What should I say to that…I was out of words…

He stood fast up “L-Let’s just forget about it…let’s pretend nothing have happened…you haven’t done me anything, and you just stop being a ert to me…” before I found any words he walked toward the door. But didn’t get far away before I ran up and took my arms around him to hold him from going. But when he froze…I found out that I backhugged him…I just let the mouth speak and see what happens “Emm…If the body counts…why do you think I don’t like your body…When you’re drunk…they say the truth comes more out…I don’t know what more to say…Since I came to you while being drunk…I…I like being around you…I also feel more loved then…”

“W-Why do you get drunk so often…actually?” he asked, tried to be calm. “I feel all worries disappear…” I swallowed. “What worries?...Kyu?” I said when he felt me hugging him a bit harder. “I’m a teen; everyone has their own problem, no need to think about them…I just don’t want you to be angry at me, I feel my stress and worries go away when I’m with you..”

“Why didn’t you come sober to me then? Instead of drunk and erted?” he asked a bit annoyed and worried.

------

What will happend?? 

 

The rated sign went away, when I wrote in the beginning that this wasnt rated...