Chapter seven

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

I just uploaded all the chapter again, and if it comes back later those who were here, I'll just delete the new ones^^ But have uploaded them now so you can look back what have happened if you have forgotten something ^^

 

 

Yesung’s P.O.V.

I had found out stuff by only being one week with people…

  1. Ryeowook likes/liked Kyuhyun
  2. Kyuhyuns is an …
  3. ….Donghae really piss me off...

Seriously…if it wasn’t enough with all those people after Eunhyuk…Donghae isn’t…or I guess he isn’t one of Eunhyuk -friends…but….gaah…when do I become jealous? But…

After comforting Wookie, we had gone to his room…he didn’t wanna say what he and Kyuhyun has talked about, and we just had to respect that. Ryeowook sat on the couch between Yoona and Hankyung. Amber and I sat on the floor by the couch. Kibum and Sungmin had to leave…Eunhyuk…tired as he was…laid on Ryeowook’s bed….Donghae first sat beside him before he had lay down and actually held his arms around him. No one else seemed to notice while watching TV and chatting happy, or they just didn’t care…but the worst was…I met Donghae’s eyes one time while he lay there…and I didn’t like his smirk…

“I think I have to go back” I said and stood up. “Why?” Ryeowook aksed. “I promised to call my parents today, and tell them how it goes” I lied. “I’ll join ya” I surprised heard from Eunhyuk who stood up. “I don’t feel so well…having a headache.” “Ok, I hope you get better, then I’ll see you two later” Ryeowook smiled. “Thanks” Eunhyuk smiled and went to me, and we took our shoes on…I was still in shock…Eunhyuk actually on free will joined me. And I followed him out the door after we had said good bye.

It was a bit awkward silence…then he asked “Emm…so you’re going to Heechul’s party?” I looked at him “…I guess so…just take a look…and you?” it looked like he acted when he thought about it before “HAHA…no…I don’t wanna be the party entertainment for drunk people if you know what I mean…” I got confused “Where do they actually get the alcohol on this age?”

“Well…you guys are 19…you’re allowed, and they sometimes buy for others here who are too young…” Eunhyuk said easy. “But…maybe you can go there with me?” I asked careful, but felt his shocked eyes on me and continued fast “As friends of course…but sure…if you want something else…I mean you’re still allowed to do what you want with others…ehehehehe….I guess that’s one of your hobbies”…it got quiet… I hadn’t thought over what I said or how I said it. Eunhyuk stopped and looked strict at me “You don’t know the game…” I got a bit scared “What game?”

He smirked and walked toward me…suddenly not looking tired at all…”Forget it…in your eyes I’m just someone who likes to stuff with others…maybe I am, maybe not, you never know” I walked backward as he approached, but hit the wall very fast and now he stood right in front of me…only a few centimetres…”So I guess my suspicion was correct…you want to be one of those other I’ve been with…” Suddenly he placed his knee between my leg , I wide my eyes and looked directly at him…he still smirked. Leaned toward me so he could whisper in my ear “but sure if you want something else, you said…What did you had in mind?”

I handt actually thought so much about what I had in mind, I just got so scared by Eunhyuk’s shocked expression that words just flew out of me…but as it sounded…it really sounded like I meant something erted with it…

“AAH…” I groaned when he moved his knee and to my damn none luck, I started to react…”I bet it was something about that…” I could hear him chuckle very low before his hand started to travel down my body…stopping right before it’s goal…And I could swear I almost could hear my heart thump fast, and I had to held my breath…

He chuckled more annoyed and whispered “But…I’m sorry to say…it’s too late…if you had started in this school earlier I may had been stupid enough…I’m finally on my way out of the tittle, and you’re not going to ruin it…those older than me have finally graduated, the new ones here aren’t getting near me…I’m finally free…one year left”

Then he walked back from me and looked annoyed at me “You seemed different, but…I guess you weren’t…” then before he turned away from me…he looked hurt…then he walked away. I slide down the wall and sat down at the floor and breathed out…I’m screwed…I really need to think before I speak…

I heard someone slow clapping and saying sarcastic a bit away from me “Good job” I turned to see, and saw Donghae. “What do you want?” I asked. He chuckled “Nothing…I’m on my way to my room to get something…I thought you had already gotten to your rooms, but then I saw you guys…”

I sighed and stood up “Ok, I’m going now, see ya later” and before he could say more I muted my ears and turned around to walk…now I really need to apologize…but what did he mean? I’m finally free?? What?

-

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

Later that day after everyone had went back to their rooms, I went to the store…not that I actually needed anything…just wanted to take a walk. Wondered if I should just ask Yesung to join me…but I felt like going alone…so I took my time, enjoyed the nice weather and just let out all my worries…I had been able to speak back to Kyuhyun, I know now that I don’t have to do as he says. I smiled for myself as I walked in the store…

Walked around, finding out that I wanted some snack…but of course…the one I wanted…was too tall for me…I tip toed to get it, but it was hard…tried and tried, then suddenly someone else took it down to me. “Thanks” I bowed and looked up at Kyuhyun…and my mood went to annoyed. “What?” He asked. I chukled “You’re actually at the store? I thought that you may not know where it is? Since it’s been me who has shopped for you…” Kyuhyun just looked down at the floor before he looked up again “Can we talk about this?” it kind of shocked me that he said it, but I just answered “What is it to talk about?”

“I wanna make it up to you…I wanna talk about what I’ve done…and…what you felt when I did it…” he said. Leaving me more shocked “I don’t believe you have changed that fast…I just spoke to you this morning…” he sighed “When you get that thrown at you, you start to think a bit…but I understand…When you want to talk, call me” He took up a paper and a pen he weird enough had, and wrote his number down, gave it to me, and left before I could say more…

And I just looked after him like a fool…

---

Yesung should have thought before he spoke, but maybe Eunhyuk overreacted a bit? or?

What did he mean that he is soon free??

And should Ryeowook speak out with Kyuhyun? can he really change on such a short time, maybe it's a trap? :o