Chapter sixteen:

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

DOnghae’s P.O.V.

 

It was a bit awkward silence before Yesung looked at Eunhyuk “I need to talk to you” and before Eunhyuk could answer Yesung took his arm and I released Eunhyuk as he got dragged away by Yesung. “You’re not gonna stop him?” Hankyung asked and looked after the other two. I shrugged my shoulders “Why? It’s not like Yesung would hurt him” it was more awkward silence now…

“Wow……this is the first time we’ve been alone…I actually hoped that would never happen” Hankyung sighed and I chuckled “Well it had to happen one time” he didn’t even smile…wow he must hate me…I have never seen this side of him, he always act when we’re with the others. “You think you can do anything you want, and get away with it…Heechul taught you that, right?”  I sighed “No…I’m just myself…what about you?” He thought a bit “I guess I have taken a bit after him…I just copied thing that seemed to work…” I took a chance “Like the way you act toward Eunhyuk when you visit him?” Now he looked shocked at me, but I just smiled “Don’t you think I know? You think he had been able to hide that from me?” He didn’t answer. “You have an interesting way of being angry…do you still feel something for him and are angry when he’s around? And still you’re giving him to Yesung?” Hankyung glared at me “Say that again…” I smirked “You still like Eunhyuk…Still love him…but you easy let him go to someone else who is more worthy…” I couldn’t say more before a fist planted a punch in my face and made me stumble backward on the floor.

“You don’t know how much I have wanted to do that…” He said, and I took a deep breath to get the stars away from my eyes before I stood up.  “Yes, I’m angry at Eunhyuk, why wouldn’t I? And no, I don’t have feelings left for him, I just care about him, and right now I think Yesung is good for him…but who do you think stole him from me?” I sighed “Me?” He chuckled “true enough, but he did this himself…he ruined our relationship by having a one-night stand with his future best friend…which seems really weeeird…..”  I held myself from saying anything and said instead “Well…then I guess that one-night stand was more worth than whatever you guys have done” I found out fast that…I really shouldn’t have said those words…Another punch came…but in my stomach and I sat down and held both arms over it. But I didn’t give up “Punching in jealousy?”

I saw he took up his fist again, but took it down “Damn brat…”

Yesung’s P.O.V.

I dragged Eunhyuk until we were right outside the main door. “What is it Yesung?” Eunhyuk asked worried. I sighed and released him “I’m sorry…I…aish….” Eunhyuk looked at me…”It’s just…I heard about you, Hankyung and Donghae…” Eunhyuk sighed “And now you’re backing out from the date…I understand that…I’m not trustworthy…” While he said that, he seemed like…he got sad…”Ehm, that wasn’t what I meant” I said, and Eunhyuk looked at me with sad eyes…that I had never seen before… ”I just wonder…why…why would you cheat? I know your reputation, but when you had someone who cared for you, you threw it away?...I don’t get cheaters, you didn’t even end up with Dong…”

He cut me off before I could say more “You don’t know anything…that happened before I got the reputation and became who I am today…okey?” Now some tears went down his face. “And I don’t wanna talk about it…It…It’s your choice what you wanna think...but pleeeease…” he really looked at me with begging eyes “I would never be unfaithful, I would never cheat…I did love Hankyung back then…but…” He suddnely started to shiver and sat down on the ground, hide his face in his knees and cried. I swallowed…then I sat down beside him “Don’t cry…emm…” I had no idea what to do…He looked up at me “Don’t hate me…” I shook my head “I don’t hate you...I have nothing to do with you and Hankyung…It’s just that I don’t like cheaters…”

“I didn’t cheat…I…I didn’t sleep with Donghae…I…I…I can’t talk about it” He hid his face again and sobbed. I his back “But…did Hankyung lie?” He shook his head “No…aish…” He sighed and tried to kill his sobs. “I can’t talk about it…it hurts too much…” He sighed again “But Ryeowook knows everything…I want you to know, so you don’t think wrong of me…but I can’t say anything......please don’t force me…” I swallowed and nod “Sure…I won’t, I’ll ask Ryeowook…but you know…I don’t have to know, it’s none of my business”

“But I…” Suddenly he looked up at me… hi eyes were wet from the tears…and before I knew it…he had pressed his lips on mine. First I was in shock and felt a bit of his tears that have wetted his lips, but…I kissed back, got in a battle of dominance with our tongues and won.  So I explored his mouth before I broke the kiss and looked shocked at him. He smiled “I have wanted to do that…” then he chuckled before continuing “You’re not like everyone else that have approached me…and I’m glad I said yes to the date, and I can’t wait…but…I don’t want you to think too wrong of me…that’s why I want you to know since you already have found out, but you know the wrong part…even if…it’s cowardly to make Ryeowook say it instead, but I just can’t…”

I felt my heart beat really fast…we had just…kissed…and when he chuckled…I shook my head to get back to reality and nod “...ehm…ok…I’ll ask Ryeowook…but please calm down, don’t cry…You look better when you smile” When I said that he started to smile and we both stood up…and he hugged me, and I hugged back to comfort him…