Chapter 36

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

Ryeowook’s Pov

“What is it cutie?” Kyuhyun asks me when I look so nervous. I look at him “I still have that bad feeling…ever since that kitchen scene…I don’t like that Eunhyuk is in his room on his own” he rolled his eyes “That again…he can lock his door…he’s not stupid to open up to someone at this time…everyone have school, yesung too…so who is gonna come to him…no, you are overthinking”

“NO KYUHYUN! I’M WORRIED!!” I grabbed his collar in frustration “I wanna know how he is…and he’s not answering his phone” I almost started to cry, and Kyuhyun sighed “He’s most likely asleep, but ok, ok…let’s find the other”

-

Eunhyuk’s pov

“Please…don’t do this” I sobbed on Leeteuks bed, he just stood in front of it and looked down on me “Why would I not?...why would you deny me? It’s you who have come to me before too, didn’t you likeme?” more tears starts to fall “I was wrong of you…so wrong…so no…I don’t like you…you are using me…” He still just looked at me…..”Aish, buhu…ok, after Im done with you now, I let you go, okey?” I shake my head and curl myself up in a try to protect myself “No! Stop it! Don’t touch me!”

But he didn’t listen, he got me out from my curling position and pinned me to the bed while standing on all four over me. I fought all I could to move away from him, I gave a good fight this time because I can’t explain how scared I was…but he still won in the end and I was getting tired. “Don’t fight back” he whispered before leaning down and kissed my neck. “mmNO!” I shouted. But he continued…he’s hands started to touch my body…lucky I was dressed, but still…My tears were falling and falling, but to no use…“I don’t think I wanna waste time…” he smirked and pulled my pants down, leaving me in the boxer. Then started to open my shirt…I hate this…now my chest and abs is shown to him too…

BANG!....BANG! BANG! Loud sounds were coming from the door, and Leeteuk stopped…both looked toward the door. It sounded like someone thre themselves at the door. “LEETEUK!!! OPEN!!” a light of hope came up…it was Yesungs voice, and I shout back “YESUNG HELP MMMG:….” I got  cut off by Leeteuks hand…obviously he tried to make them believe no one was in the room….but then the door kind of flew up with a loud BANG and fell on the floor……Then I saw them…Yesung, Donghae and Hankyung, who was barefoot and now some bruises…most likely he got the door open.

Yesung came to the bed with a deathly glare on his face. Harshly pulled Leeteuk away from me…then Hankyung helped him and they pushed him to the wall. I couldn’t move, I just layed there…still crying…fear, but also happiness now. I was saved…”Donghae…get Hyuk to my room, I gave you the key” Yesung ordered but still had his glare on Leeteuk. Donghae came to the bed, he looked at me with soft comforting eyes “Let’s get you out of here” Then he pulled my pants up, but didn’t bother zipping it or button my shirt, then he lifted me up bridal style and walked out of the room…the last thing I saw of the others where a fight starting, first just yelling, but when he had carried me through the door, I heard sounds of fists and pain…

I couldn’t hold myself and leaned to Haes chest, hiding my eyes from him and cried out. “It’s ok Eunhyuk” he said softly and before I knew it I was laid down on a bed, I just continues sobbing and couldn’t say a word. But Hae luckily didn’t force me to speak, he just calmy zipped my pants, and then started to button my shirt again. When I finally was able to speak…even if it got interrupted by sobs…I could only say one name “Y…Yesung?”

“He’s coming soon…” he answered and as a signal, Yesung came running inside, and Hae stood up and gave the space to him. The moment he had sat down I sat up and hugged him tightly, shivering. He took his arms around me and held me close “I’m so sorry Eunhyuk” I shake my head “It’s *sob* my *sob* own fault…I opened…*sob*” He hugged me even closer and I heard steps walking away…probably Donghae, give us time alone.

We sat like this on the bed, I don’t know how long…but I had cried so much that I felt like I had no more water in my body…and I just felt weak, and my eyes must be all red…my head was now just resting on Yesung head and my hand had fallen weakly down…Yesung backed a bit away and laid me down on the bed “I will get you a class of water” but when he was about to stand up, I grabbed his hand and held him back, shaking my head “Stay…please” he looked at me a bit, then laying down beside me and hugged me….this was all I wanted for the moment….I closed my eyes and felt his warm embrace of protection.

Donghae’s Pov

 

I left them alone and went to Leeteuks room again…I didn’t hug or touch Eunhyuk, I only brought him to his room…but just by that I felt his body get scared…like he thought I would hurt him…maybe just still in shock…so I waited for Yesung to come…now he’s safe with him.

Inside Leeteuks room, Leeteuk sit on the floor with some bruised and bloody nose…Hankyugn stand and cross his arms while some school guard had come too…why now?...why not when Eunhyuk got dragged away? I bet he tried to shout for help…just feeling anger at them…