Chapter four

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Yesung’s P.O.V.

“What? You must be joking now?” I said shocked, and Ryeowook looked strict at me “What about you? I see you check out Eunhyuk like everyone else…what’s in your mind, a relationship or ? And I don’t believe it if you say relationship, because you looked at him like that since day 1 without knowing him”

Ok busted…”Ok, I may have wondered how it is…I can’t lie” Ryeowook chuckled “It would have been worse if you lied, and it’s nothing wrong about finding him attractive, he does look good, but…” he swallowed before continuing “But you can’t say being used is bad when you want to use people yourself…” damn…can’t answer anything back…he’s right. “You don’t have any answer to that” Ryeowook smiled, and I just had to sigh and shook my head. “Let’s not talk about it then, don’t wanna be in bad mood” He smiled. “Ok” I smiled back.

-

We had just chatted happy, bought food and borrowed a movie and were on our way to his room. “So you just spend the night at my house” Ryeowook said happy “Eat dinner, we can hang out, and then we can watch a movie, and you can sleep on the couch” He was so cute when he was happy that I couldn’t say no…not that I wanted to say no. How can Kyuhyun say no to this guy? He may not be the most handsome, y or that, but he’s adorable, nice, caring, cutest and he can cook…ok I haven’t tasted it, but he told me he used to cook, and most people liked it….Kyuhyun, do you know how lucky you could’ve been if you weren’t such an idiot? I decided to say it to him…maybe he wouldn’t think so low of himself then.

“Ryeowook?” I asked and he looked at me with such a smile that almost made me blush…”I…I just wanted you to know that Kyuhyun is an idiot for not seeing how lucky he is, having someone like you to be in love with him…You’re caring, nice, and adorable and one of the cutest at school, even beating the girls in being cute…so I will say it’s Kyuhyuns loss, not yours at all, that you deserve someone better than him”

Ryeowook blushed hard and his eyes became a bit wet “You…You really think so?” I nodded and I saw a tear run down his cheek “T…Thank you Hyung” He suddenly hugged me tight and my heart started to beat, but I hugged back.

We were in the house and went toward Ryeowooks room, but stopped by my room so I could get my toothbrush and PJ. Ryeowook waited outside as I went in. Found my toothbrush and a PJ pants…”where is my PJ shirt?” I spoke to myself when I couldn’t find it…oh well we’re both guys, and I don’t need to take of my shirt before we’re going to sleep . So I didn’t care about finding it. And went out where Ryeowook stood with the plastic bag. “Let’s go then” I smiled. “Just so you know, Eunhyuk lives next to you” Ryeowook chuckled and pointed at the door. “Oh yes I know” I sighed and thought about the embarrassing moment. “Oh, did you speak?” I looked confused at him “You kind of sound like a girl when they chat about guys they’re in love with…it’s nothing wrong with it, but I’m not in love with Eunhyuk”

At that moment Eunhyuk came out of the door and got surprised “oh…hi” Ryeowook looked down “Hi hyung”…Eunhyuk sighed and went to Ryeowook, tousled his hair “Don’t look down ok? We’re not fighting right? I overreacted, I’m sorry” Ryeowooki looked up “but…I shouldn’t had…” Eunhyuk cut his words off my holding up his hand “It’s ok, let’s not think about it, let us pretend it didn’t happen?” the other nod and hugged the older…I don’t know why I actually expected Eunhyuk to push or kick the younger away…“But I’m sorry” Ryeowook said and hugged Eunhyuk  who chuckled tighter “It’s ok Wookie, it’s forgotten”

This was a whole new side of Eunhyuk…with his friend…I was kind of shocked…

“Why can’t you join us?” Ryeowook smiled and looked at me when he released Eunhyuk.”I…kind of having a visitor right now…I just thought I heard a familiar voice and checked” he said it carefully. “Oh” Ryeowook said sad “Who?” Eunhyuk shrug his shoulder “Just an old friend” again Ryeowook asked sad or worried “What are you two doing?” Eunhyuk chuckled “we’re just chatting and watching TV”

Ryeowook sent him a look that he really didn’t believe him “If you say so, then we’re going, see ya later” Eunhyuk waved and we started to walk “have fun you two, but not too much fun” we both stopped and Ryeowook almost stumbled “W-What? What did you say?” Eunhyuk kept smiling “Love ya too, bye bye” then he closed his door behind him. It was a bit quiet…but then we both just chuckled before I was able to ask “You think they have?” he took up a hand to cut me off as Eunhyuk had did to him “I know they haven’t done anything, I saw that on him…I’m just not sure if they will do it later, let’s go"

So we went up in his room…that was different from my room…I excused my room for being messy and not fully done decorated and like that because I haven’t lived here that long…Ryeowook is a 1st years student, can’t have lived here that long either, but…his room was nice, not messy at all, pictures were at the wall and a nice small TV in front of the couch, since there isn’t a own room for the bed, only for a small bathroom, the bed was placed behind the couch…he put some of the stuff in his private small fridge. “We’ll wait a bit before going to the kitchen” He smiled and I agreed, I wasn’t hungry now anyway.

-

No one’s P.O.V.

When Ryeowook and Yesung had left and Eunhyuk had closed the door…he walked back in his room to the guy sitting on the couch. “It was Ryeowook, I thought I heard someone said my name, wonder why….” The guy on the couch didn’t seem interested “So you two are friends again?” Eunhyuk nodded. “That’s great, and he didn’t react on me visiting you?” Eunhyuk shook his head “He don’t know, but I spoke the truth…an old friend is visiting” the other chuckled “You know…from your image now…he probably think you and the old friend is doing stuff” now Eunhyuk chuckled back and sat down beside him “Oh trust me…never”

“You know…It’s me who should be like that, and angry, not you” Eunhyuk looked at him “You know…I really don’t care” the other sigh “When did you become so mean and cruel and…” Eunhyuk looked at him with warning eyes “If you say …I’m gonna punch you and throw you out”

“What I was going to say was…mean, cruel and not the cute and innocent guy you were…”

-

Yesung’s P.O.V.

Ryeowook concentrated hard on making the food, I tried to speak while watching him, but he almost didn’t answer, and refused my help…..So I mostly sat there and looked, sometimes getting a few words. Finally after a little time he turned to me and smiled “Done”

I helped him clean up, then we took the food and went to his room where we sat down in the couch and ate. “WoW!” I said and my eyes went big “This is good!” Ryeowook blushed a bit “T…Thanks”

So we ate up, chatted, avoiding thing that could make the good mood bad. So no one mention Eunhyuk or Kyuhyun. Later it was the movies turn…it was good, I loved movie…but Ryeowook….was damn scared, without knowing we had burrowed a scary movie…He took his hands in front of his eyes and tried to hide behind me. “It’s not real, calm down” I chuckled “It’s too scary!!” I just had to laugh a lot. “Don’t laugh at me, I’m easily scared”

“I can see that” I smiled and chuckled at the same time. He really was a kid. I still watched the movie with a really scared Ryeowook. And when it was done he let out a long sigh “It’s over…” I smirked “Yeah, but it’s late, we should sleep, don’t think about the dark” Ryeowooks eyes went bigger as I spoke “Don’t be like that! We’re not gonna sleep today” Without answering, just smiling I went to the bathroom with my toothbrush and PJ pants, ant before entering the door “Be right back” I said and switched the light switch… “HYUUUUUUNG!!!!!” Ryeowook screamed outside. I opened the door and switched it again, he looked angry at me “idiot…” I just smiled and went in the bathroom again.

Went out later in my T-shirt and PJ pants and he had fixed the couch for me with sheet and found blanket and a pillow. “You know…I could have just gone to my room, then you wouldn’t need to fix so much” Ryeowook shook his head “You’re staying here…I’m scared…” I chuckled and he went to the bathroom. I took off my T-shirt and lay down on the couch, took the blanket over me.

-

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

Next day I woke up to someone knocking on the door. I yawned and stood up, walking to the door with still my PJ on…it was early…who could it be Half asleep I opened the door. “Hello?” But my eyes got fast awake when I saw the person outside the door “K…Kyu-Hyun?” Kyuhyun leaned on the wall with one arm and smirked at me “Hello there”

I swallowed “Hi…” he chuckled “Are you scared or something?” I shook my head fast “What are you doing here?”  He leaned close and I backed a bit away “Seeing you?” I felt my cheeks burn…this wasn’t the Kyuhyun I know…I sighed “You’re drunk…”