Chapter 37

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

Donghae’s POV

“I CANT BELIEVE IT!...I CANT DAMN ING BELIEVE IT!!!” Hankyung shouted and punched the wall in my room….I sat on my bed, Yesung and Kyuhyun sat in my couch…Kyuhyun looked at Hankyung “So the school guards didn’t believe you?”  Hankyung shook his head “They just saw me fighting with Leeteuk in his room…they gave me the blame…saying I made things up…they just believed Leeteuk…DAMN IT!”

“How is Eunhyuk” I interrupted. “He is asleep, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Kangin are there, so he is safe” Yesung said. “I would have been there too, but I wanted to know what the school guards said” Hankyung sighed “Well now you know…they not gonna do anything about it…” all 4 of us sighed…what now…

“I cant leave Eunhyuk alone…not before Im sure Leeteuk wont go after him…but he is expelled…I have to skip school.” Yesung said. “No” I said “We gonna find a way to get rid of Leeteuk…and to get Eunhyuk out of the trouble…he should go home while he is expelled…”…looked like the other 3 were thinking before they nod. “Eunhyuk said this wasn’t my problem to think of…but I wanna help…please let me” Hankyung said and then looked at Yesung before continue “Trust me…I am not trying anything to get Eunhyuk back, I don’t have interest in him like that…I just wanna help him…as a friend”

Yesung looked back at him, then sighed “It was you that got us into Leeteuk door…so you will be useful because of our martial art skills…” Hankyung smiled ”Thank you”….then we talked a bit more before Yesung decided to go talk to Eunhyuk.

-

Yesung’s POV.

Eunhyuk and I stood outside school with Eunhyuks luggage, waiting for his dad to pick him up. Eunhyuk looked a bit down…I hugged him “Its ok Eunhyuk, when you come back, you will be safe” He nod and kept hugging me “I love you Yesung”  I backed a bit away from him “I love you too, relax while you are home now, ok?” I smiled, he nod and I leaned to him and kissed him softly on his lips and he kissed back. But luckily we broke it right before his dad’s car came, and the moment the man stepped out of the car, EUnhyuk ran and hug him…

His parents don’t know whats going on…his dad got surprised when Eunhyuk asked if he could come pick him up, but said yes.

“Whats going on Eunhyuk…your mom and I got worried when you called like that” His dad asked. Eunhyuk smiled weakly “I…I may tell later…not now…I just wanna go home” his dad nod, then saw me “Hi Yesung” he came to me and we shook hands. “Hi Mr.Lee” then he took Eunhyuks luggage and carried it to the car.

Eunhyuk took his arms around my neck, not caring that his dad was there. “I will miss sleeping beside you…you sure this is ok?” I nod and took my arms around his waist “Yes…it just have to be like this…then we can take care of Leeteuk without worrying about you…but I will miss you too” then he leaned in and kissed me…softly…I kissed him back and got my tongue in his mouth.

Suddenly a sound from the car came and we brok the kiss…Eunhyuk dad sat in the car and looked at us, but giving a little smile…. Eunhyuk blushed and giggled “I see you later Yesung” then he let go and we waved to each other…even when the car drove away…

….then the car was out of sight…and Eunhyuk too…ok….he is safe…now its time to get rid of Leeteuk before he is back…

-------------------

 

I know its a bit short.....but....So....how will the others get rid of Leeteuk...hmmm.... :P