Chapter 27

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

“AISH!” I shouted when Yesung and I had arrived his room. “I can’t believe this!” Yesung sighed “I’m sorry about this Eunhyuk…We shouldn’t had…” I cut him off “It’s not only your fault, it’s mine too…Aish…what will my parents say…They’re gonna kill me….” I looked at Yesung “And…my dad is probably gonna kill you…not the best way to let your parents know about your new boyfriend….” Yesung bit his lips lightly “oops…”

The principle told me he was gonna call my parents…and they will come here later or tomorrow, and them and I have to talk with him…Aish…Aish…Aish….

Yesung looked at me as I frustrated walked back and forth. ..What the hell are we going to do about this…yesung suddenly stood up, backhugged me and made me sit down on his lap when he sat down on the bed, taking his arms around my waist. “Calm down…it’s gonna be fine* I sighed and just let my body rest while sitting on his lap. “I love you” Yesung said and kissed my neck light, and I smiled “I love you too”

-

Next day I sat outside the principal’s office, and waited for my parents to come. It didn’t take long, mom came in and hugged me “Hi dear, but what is it you have done?” My dad came too, but was a bit more angry “What have you done” I just kept quiet…how do you tell your parents that you had in your classroom….Hi mom, hi dad, my new boyfriend just ed me in the classroom, and my teacher came in…I let the principle talk…

He came out…and the moment we went in I also saw Yesung came to wait for his turn… We sat down in the office, me at the side and my parents in front of the principle. I sighed and just listened.

“So…Ms. Lee and Mr. Lee, our school rule says that couples are gonna touch and kiss and being lvoey dovey as less as they can at school…” My parents nod, but looked confused, as they were here because I had kissed my boyfriend on the cheek. Except they don’t know I have a boyfriend. The principle continued “Well…I have been kind to your son, even thought he was around school with a lot of guys doing different stuff” My parents looked a bit at me who looked away before looking back at the principle. “But…yesterday I had enough of that…I could ignore lightly kisses and small touches, even the make-outs…but….school is not for …” now my parents looked shocked and mom looked toward me “What have you done, what did the principle say?”  I sighed and knew it was no use lying “yesterday I had with my boyfriend in my classroom…

My parents both looked shocked at me now. “And who is your boyfriend?”  I pointed toward the door “That guy that sits outside, he came when we went in…but don’t judge him because of this…please” Dad sighed “We’ll see…and how many boyfriend have you had, since I heard you’ve been with a lot of guys…” I shook my head “I haven’t slept with everyone…but…I’ve had 2 boyfriends…he’s my second….” Dad didn’t look so happy “You have a lot I want to know young man, and you’re gonna answer” I nod…I couldn’t say no to my dad…my parents apologized to the principle and the principle he would find a punishment for me later, but was gonna talk with Yesung now.

So we went out of the office and Yesung stood up and bowed to my parents “I’m sorry for causing this trouble, I’m Yesung, nice to meet you, but sorry to meet you because of this. Dad looked a while at him “I’m sorry to meet at the moment too, but I guess we’ll meet again at another time, so let’s wait to give us an impression of you until that” I looked at my dad…did he at least mean that nothing against our relationship? He knows I’m gay, but didn’t get happy because of this…

Yesung nod and bowed again before me left, but quickly when no one saw it, I kissed his cheek “Love you” then I went after mom and dad while he went into the office.

-

Later Yesung came to my room, and laid down on my bed while I sat on the couch. “So how did it go?” He sighed “He only told me how long I would get detention a while, but only this time he was nice…” I chuckled “Well good for you…I had a lot to explain my parents…and I might get expelles a little while…to keep my hormons down” He chuckled now “Did he say that?”

“No, but I bet he will” I said, stood up and went to the bed, lay beside him “Because I have a damn hot boyfriend…” Yesung smiled and kissed my lips lightly “Have you seen yourself if I may ask?” then we both started to laugh a bit before Yesung asked “So…you’re parents…” I cut him off “No worries…after all I had to tell them…being with you is nothing…you should have seen their shocked and angry faces…I wish you had come earlier to this school…but they said that we can pretend this didn’t happen, and next time you meet them, we pretend that is the first.”

“Really, they…they are willing to do that?” he smiled and I nod “Yes!...but…what about my parents…they don’t know anything…” I chuckled and his cheek “It’s gonna be ok, take your time, no need to haste on telling them”

“But to them…we got to make sure not to tell him…like the way we told your parents…”  I pouted for fun “Why not? Let them come ine while we are making out in the bed or something…” He sighed and chuckled “Sorry…no….so….what are we gonna do today??” I shrug my shoulder “I don’t know…I bet we find something” then I hugged him tight.

-------

Well...long time...sorry....but have had school to think of + I start to run out of ideas :/ ....both for Yehyuk and Kyuwook....my mind havent been so creative lately.....