Chapter twenty

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Kyuhyuns P.o.v.

“Sooo…how is it being with…Ryeowook?” Leeteuk asked. Both Heechul and Leeteuk hadn’t said anything bad about it…I guess they didn’t wanna have a fight with me…they seemed cool with it, but didn’t always know what to say…”It goes fine” I answered easy. They just nodded and didn’t say anything more…awkward…

“Let’s talk about something else” I said to make the awkward go away. “the party at the club is soon, how is the preparation?” Then Heechul could answer more “It goes fine, it won’t be any adults there who will bust and tell on the underage if they drink a bit. “That’s good” I smiled.

“And…If you want…you can bring Ryeowook” Heechul said. I shook my head “Ryeowook is not a club person…or a person who partys a lot” Heechul chuckled “Maybe…I just said if you suddenly wanted…and it won’t be that awkward for him…since he have you here, Yesung and Eunhyuk” I suddenly felt like smirking “Leeteuk?”

“Yes?” he said a bit confused at my voice. “You know…You won’t be able to have Eunhyuk to yourself on Friday if you planned that” not he got more confused. “Eunhyuk has something real going on with Yesung…and they…kind of have a date on that Friday…they’re going…together” Leeteuk bit his lower lip a bit “Really?...We’ll see about that”

-

Yesung’s P.o.v

I felt more nervous…the party was tomorrow…I don’t want to fail with Eunhyuk…I had no idea what to wear…I lay down at the bed when my phone called. I answered it “Hello?”

“Hello” a familiar happy voice said, my mom. “Hi mom” I also said happy. “How are you? What are you doing now?” I sighed “I’m fine, just trying to find something to waer tomorrow” my mom sounded very interested now “Oh? Have a date?”

“Yes” now she was really into it “With who? Is she nice? Was it love at first sight?” …that’s right…mom doesn’t know I have become bi…”Ehm…well..she…she…” hmmm…how was I gonna describe Eunhyuk as she…”Yes, sheee??” mom tried. “She’s really nice, cute, can be a bit mean towards guys at first sight I guess…”

“Okey, I hope it goes well with her, take pictures and send me” I sighed “moooom…she’s not my girlfriend…this will be our first date…we’ll see how it goes…no need to go wild yet” she chuckled “I know, I’m sorry, but everytime you say you have found someone, or maybe have…I get happy…”

“Now you make me feel like a player who have had a lot of dates and girls…” she chuckled “Oh dear that was not what I meant…But you’re not a player when you date while being a teenager, you’re just looking for the right…and you’ve never cheated or been with people for …or…I don’t even know if you’ve lost your ity”

“Moooooom…you have nothing to do with my ual life, ok?” I complained, she really enjoyed this and laughed. Someone knocked on the door. “emm…wait a minute, someones is knocing on the door” I went to the door and opened still with my phone to my ear. “Hello Hyung, you wanted to talk to me?” Ryeowook smiled. “Yes, just come in” I said and let him in. “wow…what a mess…all your clothes is on the floor…” I sighed “yes, I’m trying to find clothes for tomorrow” Ryeowook smiled “yeees, for your date with Eun…” I cut him off “yes!” and pointed at the phone and Ryeowook took his hands in front of his mouth.

“sooo…she starts with Eun?” Mom said. “maybe” I said annoyed “I have to go, I’ll call you later, I have a friend visiting now” My mom didn’t let me go that easy “come on…tell me” Ryeowook saw me rolling my eyes “Bye mom” then I hung up. “I’m sorry, I should have known when I saw your phone” Ryeowook apologized and bowed. “It’s ok” I said easy and shrugged my shoulders “They still don’t know that I have a date with a guy…”

“Ok…then…what did you want to talk about?” he asked. “Actually about Kyuhyun…do you still like him? As in…like like him? He has changed…” Ryeowook blushed a bit “I…I’m not sure…I’m still scared that the old Kyuhyun can come back…but other than that…maybe…a bit…why do you wonder about that?” I smiled and didn’t keep any secrets at all “Well…you see…Kyuhyun likes you, but he don’t dare to make a move in case you think the old Kyuhyun is back to play with you…so he asked me to help him…soo…if you like him…You have to make the move…and he don’t know I just told you this”

He really started to blush now “Wh…what? I could never make a move…it’s scary” I smiled more “but you have to if you like him…because he’s also scared…he don’t want you to think wrong of him again…so if he’s gonna make a move, I have to tell him that you like him…”

“No! Don’t tell him…” he said fast. “Then you have to think of something…get over your fear, because I understand why Kyuhyun is scared…”

He got really quiet and I just looked at him…and to break the silence I asked “Can you help me? I don’t know what to wear…what do you usually wear at the club or party here?” then he could look up “Well…since it’s a party…guys usually wears…at least nice shirts…maybe with nice jeans or dress pants…I don’t know…but I have never seen them with casual clothes like baggy jeans/pants, sweaters, T-shirt or something like that”

I nod “Okay…then I guess I’ll find a shirt and jeans”

-

Ryeowook’s Pov

I knocked on Kyuhyuns door…since we planned on hanging out…but it felt different now…after what Yesung said…damn him…Kyuhyun opened and smiled “Hello, come in” yeah that’s right…he don’t know that I know, so he’s fine…he sat down in the couch, and I found myself…place myself longest away from him in the couch…he looked at bit confused, but didn’t care that much…since I don’t usually sit right beside him anyway…But I couldn’t find anything to talk about…but lucky he started “Guess what Heechul and Leeteuk said today” I looked at him “What?”

“They said that you could join on the club this Friday if you want” I got a bit shocked “really? Don’t they…I don’t know…they don’t like me?” kyuhyun chuckled “They don’t have anything specific against you…and they just have to accept that I’m friends with you…and they do, so they try to be nicer…since they are my friends.”

“Well…that’s nice of them…But I’m not a person to…go to clubs and like that…I get easily scared…and…don’t want to see you drink…or get drunk…” he nod and understood “I know…You decide yourself…but I won’t get drunk…you’re invited to come if you want at least”  I smiled “Thanks” then it got awkward silence again…what should I do?

 “I’ll go to the bathroom” I said and walked away, locked the door and looked in the mirror, whispering low to myself “I could say I like you and get over with it…but…what if Yesung tricked me? And I’ll make a fool out of myself? But why would he trick me?...anyway, just saying I like you don’t seem like the right way…” I sighed and kept on whispering “What if…what if he waits for me to do the first move…and then he’ll trick me…that he still plays with me, just that I think it’s something real…then when he finally found what he actually was looking for…he’ll tell me the truth on how he actually used me…because he just need something to play with…” I could see a few tears become visible…why did I have to be such a negative thinker…Kyuhyun had told Yesung that he liked me and was scared to hurt me again…so it must be true…but what if it’s just another part of his game…I don’t wanna be used…now tears started to get visible, but I jumped back when someone knocked on the door. “Are you ok? You’ve been in there a while?” Kyuhyun seemed worried.

“I’m fine” I said, acted to wash my hands…I have to calm down…I dryed my tears and took a deep breath…Im gonna be fine…be positive now…Be positive…

---

Yesungs mom is really curious, how do you think she will react if she finds out that...she is a he?

Poor Ryeowook have no idea of what he should do :/

Will Yesung ever find out what to wear :o XD and how do you think the date will go...Leeteuk didnt seem to like the thought...will he ruin it?

hmmm.....