Chapter twenty - three

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Yesungs Pov

I sat talking happy with Eunhyuk when Ryeowook came running “Hyung!” To Eunhyuk who almost jumped out of his chair. “Wook, what? I’m busy, I have a date” Eunhyuk said pretending to be annoyed. “Aish…I’m sorry, but I really need to tell you something” Ryeowook smiled big, and EUnhyuk looked at me. “It’s ok” I smiled, and Eunhyuk walked a bit away with Ryeowook.

Eunhyuk’s pov

Ryeowook smiled big, and I had no idea why. “What is it?” I asked. “Hyung…Kyuhyun and I….we…kissed…” He blushed and smiled, and I just had to smile too. “Really?” He nod and suddenly whispered to me “Rather kind of making out in Lee…In the trunk of the car, and he took his hand under my shirt” I got shocked “Wook…You were not supposed to have too much fun, don’t give him all at once”  He shook his head “I don’t that was all, we just made out” now he smiled and bit his lips, and I just had to hug him “Naaw, little Wook, I told you that you should let your mind go away and have fun…but where is he now?”

“He’s helping Heechul with the drinks, I’m gonna go there too” he said and I nod before he ran off…I smiled for myself and sighed “Kid…”

“not the only one” leeteuk suddenly said. I looked at him and was about to walk away, back to where Yesung was, but Leeteuk pulled me back and nailed me to the wall “What do you think you’re doing…goes and play with Yesung…without my permission?”

I chuckled “When it wasn’t Yesung…you didn’t care?” He smirked “Well now I care…because Yesung seem to go over me…and I don’t like being second to him” I tried to get free “Whatever…let me go, I have a date” Suddenly he whispered in my ear and his voice and breath made me shiver. “Not before…you have taken care of my problem this time…” I shook my head “I…I…I refuse! Never!”

He took a grip around my wrist and dragged me to one of the rooms that were empty…I was not strong enough to hold myself back, and when we were inside the room…He pushed me on the couch before closing the door. “No!” I shouted again “ I’m not gonna…do anything to fix your problem…find someone else…” but he didn’t listen, just pushed me down so I layed on the couch and he stood over me on all four. I shook my head and tried to push him up, but he just looked down at me and smiled at my failing tries. He opened the first button on my shirt and I panicked “YESUUUUUUNG!!!” I tried to shout all I could, but then he slapped me “Shut up brat”. I shook my head and tried to push him again and shouted all I could “YESUUUUNG HEEEELP!!”

Yesungs pov

What took Eunhyuk so long…then I saw Ryeowook alone on his way toward Kyuhyun……Where was Eunhyuk? maybe on the toilet? But he wasn’t supposed to go anywhere without me…….I got nervouse…walked a bit around..didnt see him anywhere…not…Leeteuk either….could it be?

Then I heard a familiar voice “YESUUUUUUNG!!!” I wide my eyes…and other people also stopped when they heard it.and it shout again…I got panick, and went toward the noise, and pushed the door open. There…on the couch…Eunhyuk tried to push Leeteuk who was on his way to his shirt, off.  “STOP IT!” Eunhyuk shouted and I got angry…I went to them, took a grip in Leeteuks collar and dragged him backward, away from Eunhyuk. “So is nothing for you” I asked Leeteuk angry and glared to him. He chuckled “I thought you date was over since you left him alone”

“Go away” I pushed him out, and he actually walked away laughing for himself, and I saw heechul….he have drank…and said “Not cool Dude, kekeke”

I turned to Hyuk, he had taken his hands over his face. “Are you ok…” I said worried and sat down beside him. “I’m sorry Yesung…I tried to push him away..I didn’t cheat” I sigh and took his hands away from his face “I know…don’t worry…come with me…too much people staring” I helped him up from the couch, took his hand and went back to the bathroom and locked the door beside me. I hadn’t seen wrong…he cried…”Shhh” I said “It’s ok…he didn’t get far…I know you didn’t cheat” I hugged him. “I’m sorry anyway…he dragged me…” I patted his back “I understand…shh…”

I let him cry out and calm down…but when he released me and covered his face again “…My eyeline must have been ruined now…” I chuckled and took his hands away. And yup…his eyeline had gone down his face, and I chuckled a bit “You’re still beautiful” and I took up the handkerchief I had in my pocket…don’t ask me why..i don’t know….but I took water on it, and cleaned Eunhyuks face who had started to smile again. “I don’t…look weird now?” Eunhyuk asked. “Why should you look weird? You have gone without eyeliner before…You’re still the hottest person here and the one I love” I chuckled, and so did he. ”Sorry…It…I just looked so different at the moment…it belonged to my cothes” he pouted now. “Stop being girly” I joked, and he looked at me “I’m nooot”

I took his hand and smiled “Let’s go out again” and when we came out…slow music had come on, and a lot of people danced with each other. Girls and boys…”Wanna dance?” I smiled, and he nod. We went a bit out on the dancefloor, I took my arms around his waist to get him closer, and he took his arms around my neck. Then we started to move…slowly…to the music…and I felt like time stopped a bit…this was my first time actually dancing like this…and I loved the shy look on EUnhyuk…didn’t seem like he could look directly at me. “Why are you so shy suddenly?” I asked. “Because…just feels weird…right after…just now” I understood…he still feels guilty…I sighed “Eunhyuk?” He nod. “Do you wanna be my boyfriend?” Now he looked up, and he blushed, and I continued “I love you, and I want to be with you and protect you”

He started to smile and started to kiss me, and of course I kissed back…and I could feel eyes on us, but why care?  We continued kissing and moving in the music until we in the end broke the kiss and Eunhyuk were able to look at me, and he smiled. “I can’t remember you answering me” I chuckled. “Of course I will…I love you too” then we kissed again.

 

Ryeowook’s pov

I couldn’t help but smile of the sight. It looked romantic…Yesung and Eunhyuk…Just wait…I’m gonna get Kyuhyun…just wait…I smiled for myself. Because he’s mine…or…he will be.

------

Well, now the club scene is over :P More Yehyuk and Kyuwook moments will come ^^

Yehyuk is now a couple.~<3

and Ryeowook....he want Kyuhyun xD and says he will get him ^^