Chapter 32

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Ryeowook’s Pov

In the kitched as I predicted, I made food while Kyuhyun sat by the table, sometimes looking at me, and sometimes down on his phone playing a game…it was ok like this, I like making food without getting interrupted, I usually ignored those who try talk to me at the same time sometimes too…the only one I liked to make food with was Hankyung…

But as I stood and made food I heard the door to the kitchen get opened and I saw in the corner of my eyes that Leeteuk and Heechul entered…I got a bit nervous, but ignored them as they sat beside Kyuhyun and started to talk to him. I secretly listened to them, even though it sounded like they tried to keep themselves a bit down.

“Yo, how is it going Kyuhyun?” Heechul asked. “I’m fine” Kyuhyun said and I bet he have looked up from his phone now. “Are you two gonna eat?” Leeteuk then asked and Heechul chuckled “No Leeteuk, they are here for fun, or they are gonna have over the table her” I felt myself get red in my whole face. “Aish, seriously…shut up” Kyuhyun said annoyed. “What? You haven’t done it yet?” Leeteuk said shocked. “Just because I got friends with him, I must have slept with him?”

“I thought that was all it was about…you made out in the trunk of my car, I thought more happened after…and you have been hanging out with him more…” Leeteuk said again. “I have not slept with him…you two have no business in what Ryeowook and I do, and no...I’m not only after this time…I’m not you” I knew he talked about Leeteuk, and he just started to chuckle “So…you actually…you know…like him?” Heechul tried.

“None of your business, now please shut it…he can hear us you know” then Heechuls voice got louder and I knew he spoke to me “Did you hear anything?”…I pretended to not and turned my head “Hmm…heard what?” Heechul turned to Kyuhyun “See, nothing to worry”…I turned back to my cooking when I heard the door got open again. “Hiiii Donghae” Leeteuk said…maybe a bit too cheerful…

“Whatever” Donghae said cold,and went to stand beside me, whispering, nicer toward me  “hello, how is it going?” I smiled “I’m fine, how did it go with Eunhyuk?” Donghae took an arm around me, and said with loud enough voice for the others to hear “Much better, he went to Yesung after I talked with him” Kyuhyun chuckled “Oh, we know, if you pressed your ear against the door you could even hear them” I more felt Leeteuks pissed face than seeing it. I wonder if it’s saf to provoke him too much with Eunhyuk…I heard someone stand up and wlak out…that was most likely Leeteuk since I heard Heechul after, sighing a bit “Seriously? What it is with him and Leeteuk…can’t be that good in bed…or what HaeHae?” I felt in Haes arm around me that he held back a lot of anger…of course…Heechul and Leeteuk think Hankyung broke up with Eunhyuk because he slept with Donghae..

“That’s really none of your business” Donghae said angry, and turned around, releasing me, but I put one hand on his shoulder to calm him down while I cooked with the other. “But Leeteuk better stop going after Eunhyuk…If I find him in Eunhyuks room forcing him one more time! You can’t imagine what I’ll do, and I can make sure I get Hankyung and Yesung with me!” Heechul chuckled “Wow, I bet he shivers in fear now” I made my grip in Hae a bit harder when I felt he really wanted to just go and jump on Heechul. “OH SHUT UP!” Kyuhyun said…”Seriously Heechul Hyung….I am tired of how Leeteuk behaves…I can tolerate you for the moment, but him…no…Leeteuk should stop…”

“Oh chill Kyuhyun…it’s just fun” Heechul said, and now Donghae had gotten enough, he got lose from my grip, I stopped making food a bit and also turned around to see DOnghae go to Heechul, grip his collar and drag him up from him chair to face him “FUN? YOU THINK ITS FUN?” Kyuhyun quickly stood up and tried to split those two. “Stop it Kyuhyun!! I have had it!! Touch Eunhyuk…or just think of it or plan it……you better sleep with one eye open” then Donghae dragged Heechul toward the door and threw him out the door so he stumbled a bit. Then Heechul glared back “This isn’t over Lee DOnghae, no one treats Kim Heechul like that, and especially not you! You will pay for it, and might as well take your precious Eunhyuk too”

I felt uncomfortable with this as Donghae actually grabbed a glass and threw it after Heechul who avoided it. A scared feeling hit me, but then two arms wrapped themselv around me again and hugged me, and I hid my face in Kyuhyuns chest as I heard Donghae shout after Heechul.

“Why does it have to be like this” I said sad. “I don’t know…because those two are real idiots…I was too, but I found something that made me wanna change, it just took a while” found something?...what?...”What did you find Kyuhyun?” I asked, and he chuckled “Secret, now…let’s eat, and forget this”…but I couldn’t…”What about…what if they do Eunhyuk something again?” He held me tigher and I continued “I don’t want Eunhyuk more hurt…it goes well with Yesung now, I don’t want him to get hurt” I almost wanted to cry. “Shh, Wook…it will be ok, Donghae, Hankyung and Yesung is almost always on guard, and we will help…you helped when you ran to get Donghae..”

I sigh “I don’t know…I…I just got a really bad feeling now…that…that something will happen….Leeteuk….”

-

We kind of ate in silence since I was still worried…and after that we went to my room where I sat down on the couch. Kyuhyun tried to start a conversation “Emm…Wook…don’t think too much about it ok?”…but I wasn’t able to think of something else…”Im sorry, but….I…I don’t know what else to thin of…Leeteuk is scary and…Heechul support him…and…they both are really scary…how…how are you able to be friends with them?”…

He sighed and walked toward me, sat down beside me and took my chin and made me look at him. “I make you think of something else” then he pressed his lips on my and kissed me softly. I waited a bit and then I kissed him back. Our lips dancing together and he was right…hmm…what was I thinkin of again..mm..Kyuhyun is such a good kisser….slowly he pushed me down on the couch and stand on all four over me while kissing me; I wrap my arms around his neck, his tongue ask for entrance and I give it to him and feel his tongue enter and feel around my mouth. He lays more down on me so I feel him against me, and wrap my legs around him too..we laid there a little while, making out of the couch, but fear hit me when his lower part rubbed itself a bit on him, and tried to push him away. He got the hint fast and sat up and looked down on me with an apologizing look “I…Im sorry…”

“I…its ok…” I said and felt a bit guilty when I looked at his face. “Ryeowook…what are we?”…I looked at him, and he looked at me, and with a sad voice he said “And please…don’t say just friends” I smiled to him “I don’t think I would make out with my friend…but…I don’t know yet Kyuhyun…I like you…I really do, but…I don’t know” I got sad again “Im sorry…I don’t know…and…Im  not ready for that fast and Im scared that if we get together and I don’t give it to you…you will leave me…” I hide my face with my hands.

He sigh, and again he was on all four over me “Ryeowook…look up at me…please” he said it in a soft voice and I slowly took my hands away to look at his face. He smiled softly “Ryeowook…what do you think of me?...but yes…I know why you think like that, but I have changed…I wont force you to do anything you don’t want to…trust me…please Ryeowook…give me a chance…Im not like my friends, and you know that, I have even stood up against them because of you, something I should have done long time ago, but…I was an too, until you finally talked back to me and made me realize what I had done…I need that…someone who tells me when I do wrong…please…give me a chance, I am NOT only after , believe me, I would never force you, and if I suddenly do anything uncomfortable, just push me away…like you did now…”

I looked a bit shocked at him…but…why am I still unsure….”Kyuhyun…I…I’m sorry…I don’t know why, but…I don’t know…I…I want to, but…” I stopped when his face got really sad “So…are you rejecting me? Was that joke earlier about seeing Yesung and Eunhyuk going too far?...I’m sorry” I shook my head “No…its not that, no…its nothing with you, its just…I don’t know if…if Im ready for a relationship…so…I kind of enjoyed what we have now…having fun and…yes…the kissing…What if it changes too much…and the bad way…if we get together?”

He looked really sad and sat up again, and looked down so his hair blocked the view of his face…”I…I understand……I…I…” I wide my eyes…is he…is he crying?...I saw some tears escape his eyes and fall down on me. No…No…I didn’t wanna make him cry, no…this wasn’t what I wanted. I scarefully got free from under him and sat up, took his face in my hands, made him face me and kissed his lips…I felt the taste of tears on his lips but I didn’t care, I kept kissing him, and slowly he joined. So there we both sat on our knees on the couch, kissing again, softly, I placed myself closer to him and took my arms around his neck again, and he took his around my waist. But one hand slowly going lower, and he broke the kiss a bit “Am…Am I allowed?” I smiled soflt “Its ok” and then I kissed him again as he laid one hand on my , caressing it.

It wasn’t that I didn’t like his touch, it feels good when he’s sober, but he is touching me while I have clothes on…my mind freak a bit out on the though being with him without clothes…”mm” I moan lightly into the kiss before I break it, and look at him, still in same position “Kyuhyun…give me a little time…but you know I like you a lot, but please…I need a little time…I don’t know if I can give you everything you want…”

He squeezed my lightly. “mmg” I got a bit embarrassed, but kept looking at him. “I want you” he said. “I want you too…give me time until tomorrow…I will think about it until then…ok?” He smiled and nod “Ok…” I backed a bit away from him and started to carefulle dry his tears. “Don’t cry, it doesn’t suite you” He chuckled and so did I.

I will give him my answer tomorrow…Im gonna think hard of this.

---

Whooo, updated again~

 

Going to Berlin tomorrow for one week, I look forward to it! :D