Chapter fourthteen:

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

We sat ourselves by our desk when we entered the classroom and Ryeowook said “I stil can’t believe you said that to them” I smiled but didn’t answer, just thought that I still can’t believe it was Ryeowook’s smile that gave me the confident.

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

I had seen Leeteuk going around…but where was Donghae…I didn’t see him at all before I sat myself alone in the classrom and he walked annoyed inn and sat down on his desk in front of me. “Donghae? How did it go?” He turned around to look at me “The normal…Don’t fight, next time you’ll get expelled, respect those who are older than you and more …and Leeteuk got away with an warning since it was me who started…but more important, what did Leeteuk do to you?” I swallowed and watched Donghae get more annoyed as I told how Leeteuk wanted to have on the boy’s toilet room and ended “And hadn’t it been for Yesung who really needed to pee and actually went to get the teacher…I would have had in the bathroom and you wouldn’t have gotten trouble”

Donghae rolled his eyes “I have to thank Yesung for saving you” I cut him off fast “NO! He can’t know about this!” Donghae looked strict at me “I say this to you as your best friend…Choose Yesung over Leeteuk, you have a date with him…but you’re still letting you get played with by Leeteuk…Just like a ” I wanted to shout something, but he cut me off “Don’t deny it! You act like a EUnhyuk and that’s it!” I got quiet and he continued “Are you interested in Yesung?” I thought a bit before I nod “I guess at least a bit…he’s different from everyone else…” Donghae nod “Then I think you should stop being with Leeteuk, stand up for yourself, and give Yesung a chance…He really seem to like you…not only your body, but you as a person…there’s not so many that like you as a person with your reputation…and it have made you more mean and depressed…So you should give Yesung a chance, I think you will fall in love with him, and now get it in return”

I had gotten tears in my eyes as Donghae spoke; he saw it, stood up and took his arms around me “Hyukki, shhhhhh”

Hankyung’s P.O.V.

I sighed as I looked at DOnghae and Eunhyuk…and chuckled a bit of the thought that Donghae is the only one who has been able to call Eunhyuk a without getting slapped or yelled at.  ‘How I hate to see people cry…especially you and Ryeowook…’ I thought before walking away to my classroom, and sat down by my desk behind Yesung. “Yesung?” I poked his back and he turned toward me. “Hankyung?”  Hadn’t actually thought of what do say, so I just said what came up “Be careful with Eunhyuk…Don’t let him hurt you, and you must not hurt him” he looked confused “I thought…you didn’t care about Eunhyuk, not caring…” I cutted him off “I know…I just don’t want you to get hurt…”

-

Yesung’s P.O.V.

After school I met Ryeowook and Kyuhyun on their way home. “Hi…can I join” Ryeowook smiled and nodded. “Sure” Kyuhyun said, and we were about to talk further when another voice came too “Can…Can I…join too?”  Everyone got a bit shocked seeing Eunhyuk in front of us. But we all agreed, but Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun didn’t seem to like each tohers company that much…until Kyuhyun spoke “Eunhyuk…I’m sorry for what I’ve done...I want you to forgive me if you’re able to?” Eunhyuk smiled a bit “I forgive you…only if you’re nicer toward Ryeowook from now on as I’ve seen today without actually understanding” Ryeowook smiled “Kyuhyun has apologized, and I gave him a chance, so we hanged out. He even stood up against Heechul and Leeteuk” Eunhyuk looked shocked “Really?” and Kyuhyun nod a bit shy. “Awesome!” Eunhyuk shouted and we just chuckled.”Eunhyuk? Will you join me to the store?” 

“Wasn’t we supposed to walk together?” Eunhyuk asked. “I’ve forgot to buy something” Eunhyuk shrug his shoulders “Sure” I got confused “Can’t we all go to the store?” Kyuhyu cut me off “Well, I need some help in my room, can you help me?” but before I could answer, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook  walked off. “What do you need help to?” I asked. He sighed “I just thought…you maybe wanted to know about Eunhyuk and the Leeteuk part…from earlier?” I thought a bit “I’m not sure…but I guess I want to know”

“Just promise we you won’t give up on him because of this…I’m tired of Leeteuk and his obsession with Eunhyuk that goes far over the line…but…can you give me something in return?” I looked confused at him “Like what?” He smiled a bit shy “Well…you and Ryeowook are close enough…can you help me to…get closer with Ryeowook, show him I can be nice…so that I naturally can ask him on a date one day?” My eyed went wide open with my mouth and Kyuhyun continued “I know, I know, you don’t believe it, but…It’s hard to explain…when I hanged out with him without doing something to him…I kind of fell for him…his smile makes me think I can do anything I want, he’s so cute and adorable…why haven’t I seen this before?”

“Because you were an ” I answered lightly, but had to smile “So you like Ryeowook…and he likes you, seems easy” He shook his head “No, I don’t wanna be this hasty, then he thinks I’m playing with him again…” I smiled “Ok, ok…I’ll try to help you with Ryeowook…and in return…You tell me about Eunhyuk and Leeteuk, deal?” He nodded his head, and then he started to talk

-------

Kyuhyun have fallen for Ryeowook, but is smart enough to not hast it ^^

and he's gonna tell about Leeteuk and Eunhyuk~

and now I guess you all know who the ex of Eunhyuk is? XDXD right?

 

School have started DX What about yours??