Chapter 30

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

After the talk with Donghae, and when I have calmed fully down after the scene with Leeteuk. I went to Yesungs room, knocking on the door. He opened after a bit, looking a bit confused at me and I hugged him tight, wanting him to push a bit away and kiss me, showing that someone loves me, that HE loves me…but it didn’t happen…he just stood there and I backed a bit away, looking at his sad face. “Yesung? What’s wrong?”

He gives me a little smile “Nothing, just come in” I swallow, what is this weird feeling?...But I follow him inside. “How…How are you?” was all I was able to ask, this feeling was so awkward. “Good” He says, but by his voice he was not fine. He sounded sad…what is it? “Yesung, you sound sad, what’s wrong?” He shakes his head “Nothing, nothing you need to think about”

“Nothing I need to think about? Yesung, I’m your boyfriend, trust me, you make me worried” Now he sent me a little glare, but at the same time sad look. Was it something that bad, I kept calm and ignored the glare. “Please tell me…you’re scaring me now…” He just continued looking at me with the same expression “It’s nothing…are you hungry?” I just stand there and blink, shake my head lightly. Then he turned his head away from me, and the same awkward feeling was there…we just stood there, no one said a word.

“Eunhyuk…do you love me?” He said in a bit cold voice. What kind of question is that, but I answered “Yes, I do…why?...please tell me whats wrong, I get worried here, of course I love you” Then he came toward me with a bit angry look at pinned me to the wall and kissed me. I felt the desperate feeling by the kiss; he kept me pinned hard against the wall, his body close to me so I could move, and his lips roughly and forcefully kiss me. “mmg” I moan a bit in the kiss as he rub his crotch a bit on my crotch. Then his lips moves to my neck and kiss it “You’re mine” He whispers in low voice before lightly.

I’m getting worried here, what made him like this? The shy Yesung who almost didn’t wanna touch me because he was scared…he now like this? “mm, yes, Yesung, I’m yours, only yours” I pant a bit after the rough kiss. He hard on my neck, most likely making a mark on me as I moan lightly. “You’re no one else’s”

“Mm, Yesung, what have happened? Yes, I’m yours, now what have happened, I see there is something” I say fast before he kiss me roughly again, but this time I respond and kiss him back, then I feel him relax a bit and the kiss slowly change to a softly kiss where our lips danced together, and his grips around my wrists on the wall lighted and released me as he backed off and stood a bit in front of me. “I’m sorry Eunhyuk…I just couldn’t control myself…I’m sorry”

I look at him and now ask in a soft voice “Yesung, I love you, please tell me what it is” he sigh, and to my surprise he tell me that he came in while I laid on bed and talked to Donghae. “What is it that you don’t wanna tell me?...are you and Donghae flirting?”  My face turn a bit sad “No…We’re not…Donghae is my best friend, and nothing more, he would never do anything against my will…what happened was…” I swallow and tell him about Leeteuk. His eyes went wide as I spoke.

“Oh my god, Eunhyuk, Im so sorry…” He hugged me tight “I’m so sorry, and here I reacted like…Im so sorry” I hugged him back “it’s ok Yesung…” He shakes his head lightly “No, I should have trusted you, I’m sorry” I just smiled and loved his arms around me, finally, I feel so safe here.

“I was so scared you wasn’t mine anymore, that you had left me, that I had done something worng, that… I cut him off by kissing him softly, again I feel him calm down. “Yesung, it’s ok” He start to smile again, and I start to smirk “If you don’t believe I’m yours, then make me yours.” Then I kissed his neck, and lightly on it, hearing him moan softly. “Oh Eunhyuk, why bring up at this moment “ He chuckles and take his arms around me. I chuckle too “Who said I was, but since you already said it, I gladly will” Then I say in a bit sad voice ”…I want to get Leeteuks touch out of my head, please, touch me and remind me of your touch”

His arms around me got more protective and he look at me in the eyes “I love you Eunhyuk” I smile “I love you too Yesung, don’t ever doubt it” He gently start to kiss me and I take my arms around his neck as I kiss back before his hands find their way down to my and it and squeezing it lightly, making me moan a bit into the kiss and feel his tongue enter my mouth.