Chapter six

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

“Hi Wook, wanna hang out with me and Donghae” I asked while laying on my bed, Donghae was in the bathroom. “Ehe…I’m gonna stay in my room today, I don’t feel well” something was wrong with his voice “Wook…are you okay?” at that time Donghae came out and looked at me with a look that asked what’s wrong, but I just shrugged my shoulders. “Y-Yea, why shouldn’t I be?”

“You sound like you’re about to cry” I said strict. “ehe, no, why should I?” I thought a bit, but answered “ok, If you say so…” it got silent a while and Donghae looked more confused… before Ryeowook spoke again “Hyung?...Does it hurt?”

I got a bit confused by the question “Does…what hurt?” silent again “Wook?” He chuckled uncomfortable “You know…having…” He was not confident asking so I ended the sentence for him “?” He swallowed “Yes…?” I thought a bit before I answered “It depends on who your with…it can always hurt if the other wants to hurt you, but as for me… it hurt the most the three first times, why do you wonder?”

“Nothing special, just wondered…to you guys join us for breakfast tomorrow?” he asked, switching the subject, and I let it go “You know Hankyung can’t stand me…” I could almost hear him pout “So what? I want all of my friends there…both of you, you don’t need to talk to each other….We make food in the kitchen, then we go to my room…okei?” I chuckled “is it space enough in your room?”

“Of course…Me, you, Yesung, Donghae, Yoona, Hankyung, Sungmin, Amber and Kibum, Kangin is visiting his family, I have a couch and a floor?” Now I laughed “Yeah, I guess it’s enough space, I’ll join ya, bye bye”  I could almost hear that he smiled “Yeah, thanks, bye bye”

“What did he say?” Donghae asked and sat down beside me.  “He didn’t join us today, but he wanted us to join him for breakfast tomorrow with the others” I said and sat up. “Oh, what about that cry? And ?” I chuckled “I don’t know…it sounded like he wanted to cry…then he asked if it hurt to have …” Donghae thought a bit “Maybe he have found someone we don’t know…” I shrugged my shoulders “I can’t ask him out or anything if he don’t want to tell me…I am there if he wants to talk, but not to force him” Donghae nod “True…but we know it’s easiest for him to talk to Yoona or Hankyung” I nod quietly…”Donghae? What do you think of yesung?”

Donghae looked confused “That guy who is with Hankyung and Kangin?” I nod. “What should I think about him?” he asked “I don’t know him…except that he looked completely lost when he apologized to you” I chuckled “Yeah” and laid down again

-

Yesung’s P.O.V.

 

I walked toward the kitchen…a bit scared…I didn’t know all the people there…but took a deep breath and walked in…Most people sat around on a table there and waited. Eunhyuk was half asleep on Donghae’s shoulder. Hankyung and Ryeowook were the ones who made breakfast. “Yesung” Ryeowook smiled big when he saw me “Just sit down and wait” I smiled back and sat down beside the girl I had seen Ryeowook hold hands with before. “Hi” she smiled “I’m Yoona” I smiled back “Oh, Hi, I’m Yesung” I greeted everyone and they told me their names and greeted back. Everyone seemed nice. Then Hankyung said “What if we just eat here? The kitchen is big enough and have tables” Everyone agreed, and that we could go to Ryeowooks room after we had eaten. While Hankyung and Ryeowook sat food on the table…Kyuhyun came in…no one actually noticed except me who looked at him, Hankyung who also just looked a bit at him…and Ryeowook…who glared at him while walking past him. “What?” Kyuhyun asked. Ryeowook just shook his head, and sat the food down “Nothing”

Ryeowook poked Eunhyuk and smiled  “Wake up” Eunhyuk pouted and still had his head on Donghae’s shoulder, but Donghae shrugged them and made him wake up. But it looked like he could fall asleep any moment…

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

I felt Kyuhyun look at me, but didn’t give in…not before he stood behind me “Can I talk with you?” I sighed “Fine…” and we went out of the kitchen “What?...gonna push yourself at me again ert?”  he chuckle “Don’t tell me you didn’t like it” I glared at him “If that’s all, I’m gonna eat with my friends…” I was about to walk inside, but he took my arm “What are you so angry for?” I pulled my arm hard away from him, glared more than ever “WHY I am angry? You wanna know WHY I’m angry…Are you really THAT stupid?” Kyuhyun actually looked pretty stupid there he stood confused…”Fine, Kyuhyun…Have you ever…ever thought how I felt when you used me? Come as you will, make me buy you stuff, uall harass me…do you need more?...I really wonder what I thought about when I started to like you…ert! I see nothing in you anymore, good bye” and with that I opened the door to the kitchen and went inside…Everyone looked at me…I froze…Yoona stood up “What is it? You’re shivering…” I couldn’t hold it in…just couldn’t…My tears were better fighters than I was…I heard everyone stand up from their seat, Yoona took her arms around me “What is it Wookie?”  

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

I felt like an idiot standing there when Ryeowook walked back to the others…I always knew Ryeowook liked me…but it still came as a shock when he said it…I heard sobbing from the kitchen…Opened the door carefully. Yoona hugged Ryeowook, and the others joined her. I closed it…walked to Heechul’s room and knocked on the door. He opened “Hey, wazz up?”

“Hyung…Have I ever used Ryeowook?” I asked feeling stupid. He chuckled “Yes? I thought you knew that…what did you think?”

I didn’t answer…just thought…a lot