chapter five

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

“Go to your room” I said carefully, but he still stood there, smirking. I tried to close the door with he held it open. “Go away!” I shouted, but not too loud. “Why?” Kyuhyun asked and tried to lean close to me again, but again I backed away, scared. “What’s going on?” Yesung’s half asleep voice said behind me. Kyuhyuns eyes got bigger, and I turned around to see Yesung in only his PJ pants “Is there a problem?” The guy at the door looked at Yesung “No at all, just go away” I went to Yesung and actually hid behind him and shivered a bit. “Make him go away”

Yesung looked confused, but went to Kyhyun “Ryeowook wants you to leave, so leave” the taller male chuckled “If I don’t want to?” Yesung sighed and pushed him out the door “Get out!” then he closed it. “What was that?” he asked me. “Kyuhyun was drunk…I think he’s scary when he’s drunk…” Yesung looked confused “Have he come to you before when he was drunk?” I swallowed, I shouldn’t tell him, but…I want to tell someone, so I actually nodded. “What happened then?”

“You must promise not to tell anyone, only me and Kyuhyun know it have happened” Now Yesung looked scared “Ok, I promise” I sighed “He haven’t done anything to me like you may think, but…a few times when he have been drunk” Yesung cutted me off “He can’t have lived here that long, 1st year student?” I chuckled “Someone got their room in the summer, and were allowed to move in, so since the start of the summer, and before that I have known him”

“ok, then I understand” he said “Continue” I took a deep breath and spoke “…he have leaned toward me, spoken weird to me, then he have kind of forced himself in my room and laid down on my bed…then telling me to join him, and if I refuse he kind of pull me with him” I started to shiver a bit…

“What have he said to you?” he asked worried, but I didn’t want to “Do I have to say that?” He shook his head “Did something happened when you joined him in bed?” now I shook my head fats “NO! nothing like that…but…he…he has actually started to touch me on my private places” Yesung eyes had went bigger as I shivered and spoke “WHAT?!” I just continued “And the next morning…he has either already gone to his room, or he tells me to piss off and goes to his room…”

“THAT JERK!” Yesung shouted loud “Now…I just want to…” I cutted him off “You can’t tell anyone, please!” He sighed “Then answer me…why…why do you let him do that” My eyes teared up “Because I’m scared…” Yesung hugged me “Shh, don’t cry” I sobbed “It’s because *sob* of the way he *sob*  talks to me…it always sound like he’s about to…*sob*… me…”

He still hugged me “Shh…please Ryeowook, stand up for yourself, don’t let that jerk think he can treat you the way he wants, he’s like that because he know you like him…then he think he can do whatever he wants, but show him…Show him that you’re not that easy, promise me that, please, for your own good”

-

Later that day, I sat alone in my room, Yesung had comforted me, and he sat awake until I had fallen asleep again, and right now I was…thinking…a lot…

Yesung was right…I should have more self-respect…not let people think they can do whatever they want to…Then I came to think of Eunhyuk…did he have self-respect?? Well he knows he is around, so I guess that’s just who he is…but he can’t have been like that before because…No…I wasn’t allowed to think so much about it or tell anyone, so I shouldn’t think about it…

Someone knocked on the door…I didn’t expect anyone…I looked around; suddenly saw Yesung’s PJ pants on the floor. It must be him picking them up. So I smiled and went to the door, and opened it. Before I knew it…I had been pushed to the floor and the door had been closed and locked…

“Hello there” Kyuhyun said and looked down on me “Why did you push me out earlier? I thought you liked it when I’m with you” I swallowed…how could he still be drunk…had he drank more? “It was Yesung” Kyuhyun looked directly at me “Yes…Yesung…Why was he here? Even half , I thought you liked me, and now you betray me?” I stemmed “Yesung…was…J-just s-sleeping over” then I tried to be brave “And I can be with whoever I want, we’re not a couple, and you’re not my boss!!”

He suddenly sat down and leaned dangerously close to me, our face were just a few centimetres away from him, and I felt his hand on my thigh, slowly on its way to between my legs. I froze “Kyuhyun, hands off me!” He smirked “I thought you liked it” When his hand was close enough, I stopped it with my own hand “Stop it!...please…”

“We can take it longer today if you want” he whispered in my ear and made me shiver. Please make this stop…he got free from my hand and his hand reached its goal..I moaned a bit, but bit my lip to keep it in. Kyuhyun smirked and whispered again “And you say you don’t want”  He lightly over my clothed and I had a hard time speaking when I held myself from …”I…Don’t…ah…want!” I tried to push him away. But he was too strong and I was shivering too much…I laid down and thought about giving up, I bet having for the first time will be great, even if it’s kind of a …but then Kyuhyun said words that made me wake up “I knew you would give in, you do anything I say…”

 My eyes got big and I remembered what Yesung said…’Don’t let him do it, you deserve better…’ I took all my strength, sat up and pushed him away “STOP IT! I’M NOT YOUR DAMN TOY!!” I stood up and felt tears come, but I held them in and shouted “GO AWAY! OR I WILL SCREAM FOR HELP AND THE WHOLE FLOOR AND MORE WILL HEAR IT!” Kyuhyun looked surprised at me “Do you deny me?” I breathed heavily, fighting with the tears “Yes…get out…NOW!” He got closer do me and I shouted “HE…”He backed away “Ok, don’t shout idiot…I’m going” He actually locked up the door and went out. I ran to the door, locked it behind him, and ran to my bed and hid under my duvet and cried my heart out…why did I have to fall in love with such a guy?...

 I cried…alone…I hate being alone…it’s too scary and lonely…then I almost jumped out of bed when the phone cutted my crying…I took it slowly up, Eunhyuk Hyung. I dried my tears and tried to sound normal “Hi Hyung”