CHAPTER ONE

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Yesung’s P.O.V.

‘! I’m late!’ I thought to myself…but hello! This school was a lot bigger than my last one. How am I supposed to find my classroom with these hundreds of doors? I sighed…I guess I just have to go the principal’s office instead of going through all of the doors and disturb classes. But…where’s the principal’s office? My whole body just sank down at the stair and sat there “This isn’t going so well”

“Lost?” a voice said and I looked at the guy coming toward me. Even if I didn’t wanna admit it, I nodded. The guy chuckled “So you’re new here?” Again I had to nod. “Which class are you in?”

“4th grade” I said, and he nod “A? B? C?” I looked confused at him “Is the classes so big that you have groups?” Now he looked confused back “Yeeees? Most schools are like that?” I shook my head “Not my old school, it was really small”

“Well that was your school, this is bigger, come I’ll take you to my class, I’m Hankyung, 4B, Nice to meet you.” He started to walk, and I stood up and followed him “I’m Yesung, thanks for helping me”

“No problem” He said without looking back at me. It was silent as we walked and soon we came to a door, and Hankyung swallowed before he knocked on the door and went in. “Hankyung, you eventually joined us?” The teacher said a bit annoyed.  “I’m sorry teacher…but now I have a reason to be late, I was helping the new student who was lost” He stepped to the side to show me. He used me as an excuse? The teacher suddenly smiled “Well hello there, you must be Yesung? This is your classroom, just come in” I walked inside and the whole class were looking at me, and I avoided their looks. “You can sit beside Leeteuk over there” The teacher pointed to the empty desk beside a guy who looked pretty bored at me. I walked to the desk at sat myself down, and Hankyung sat down behind me.

-

The class went by and I tried hard to follow and write stuff down and listen to everything the teacher said. But at lunch break…the hard part of finding the lunch hall came…Maybe I could ask Hankyung again? When everyone stood up I took a chance and turned myself around “Hankyung?”

He looked at me, and the guy who sat beside him looked too. “Yes?” He said. “I…I just wondered…Can I eat with you? No…no…I mean, can you show me the lunch hall?” I’m not even his friend and asked him if I could eat lunch with him. But both of the guys just smiled and Hankyung nodded “Sure I can show you the lunch hall, and you can also eat with us if you want, this is Kangin”

We greeted each other before we stood up and went to the door. I walked first and right when I walked out the door…I crashed with someone else who fell backward and fell on the floor. “Oh sorry” I said and reached out a hand to the other guy. He just slapped it away and stood up “Watch where you are going stupid!”  Or was it a guy? He didn’t have s so it must be a guy, but his body was so slim and well built. Of course that is a guy, how stupid can I be? “If you’re done checking me out, apologize!” I snapped out of my thoughts “Sorry, I’m sorry, I…” but before I could say more he walked away “Whatever”

“Eunhyuk Hyung wait!” A guy came running, but stopped beside us to take his breath. “Hi Ryeowook” Hankyung said. “Hi Hyung” the guy called Ryeowook panted. “Is Eunhyuk in bad mood today?”

Ryeowook nod “Yeah…a guy…went so far in his flirting…and actually tried to kiss him…damn he walks fast…” then he suddenly saw me “Hello…who are you?” I said my name and we greeted, then the guy shrugged his shoulders “I should go to the lunch hall and try to find Eunhyuk and the others, bye bye!” he waved and ran off.

“Who was that?” I asked. “As he said himself, Ryeowook” Kangin started, but I cutted him off “No, The other one, Eunhyuk? He looked good…” Hankyung sighed “Just forget him, as a friend I’m telling you this now…you don’t have a chance on him…” I blushed “That was not what I meant! I…I’m not gay or bi” Hankyung and Kangin just laughed at me before Hankyung said “It’s ok, not many here is it, but for Eunhyuk they are”

We walked in the lunch hall, but I couldn’t help to think about Eunhyuks look…he was y, I don’t find it weird that guys like him as Hankyung said. We got food and sat down at a table. “So…when did you move here?” Kangin asked, and as I searched for Eunhyuk with my eyes I answered “emm…two days ago” There he was, sitting with Ryeowook and some other people. “Which room at the dorm?”  Wow, now I looked at him more, not just y, but hot too…”Emmm, don’t remember” I said.

“Stop looking at Eunhyuk” Hankyung sighed and took a bite of his food. “Or I’m gonna eat your food.” I looked at him “I’m not looking at Eunhyuk…” “Yeah, right, and I have been at the moon” Hankyung chuckled. “Have you?” I asked, and he shook his head. “Even if I don’t believe you can do it, you can try to get in his pants if you want, in my point of view he’s a who gladly wants , not caring who.”

“You seem angry at him? Is it something?” I asked confused, and Hankyung still ate “No I’m not. I just can’t stand a person who around.”  Kangin sighed “A lot of guys here flirts with him and sometimes he joins the flirting, and gets a one night stand, he have had a lot of one night stands, and I think…just one relationship…”

“How do you know that” I just had to ask. “Well…” Kangin started, but Hankyung cut him off a bit pissed “Most people know” Ok, should not talk about Eunhyuk here I see…but that doesn’t mean that I can’t try to speak with him….

So this is what I did…and damn I failed…

After we had eaten up, I told the other two that I had to use the bathroom, but instead went to Eunhyuk’s table. With no idea of what I could say. I just suddenly stood there and all the people sitting around the table looked at me. Silent… “Emm…Is it something Yesung?” Ryeowook asked. “I…I just wanted to apologize to E…Eunhyuk…” it was the first thing I came up with, and I met Eunhyuk’s eyes. “I…I’m sorry that I ran into you, I should have been more careful”  Silent again…Before Eunhyuk cutted it ”Is that all?” I swallowed and felt my throat was dry “Well, do you forgive me?” Eunhyuk looked bored “if I say yes, do you leave then?”  Some of the people around the table couldn’t hold their laugh and tried to hold in their chuckles.  “Ehh…I guess so” I stemmed, and the people had it even harder to hold it in, while Eunhyuk was totally calm “ok…then I forgive ya…bye bye” He turned to his plate again and started to eat.

I sighed and left…if I had a chance to talk to Eunhyuk…I must have ruined it now, he must think I’m weird. “Dude…Was that supposed to be a flirt or something, in that case…you’re really bad” another voice…also chuckling, and I turned a bit annoyed toward the guy. It was Leeteuk, the guy who sits beside me, but it was the guy beside him now who was talking. He went to me and took a shoulder around my shoulder “I know Eunhyuk is hot, but you got competition…and damn you must be the last at the list” I pushed him off “I’m not interested in him, I just apologized”

Leeteuk also stood beside me now “Calm down new guy, we just want to help you, and trust me…if you wanna fit in this school…hanging out with the Chinese guy and other bastard won’t help ya” I walked a bit away from them “They seem nice” the other two laughed “I bet they are, but if you want Eunhyuk…” I cut them off “I don’t want him!...and if I got so much competition and must be last, why don’t you go at him?” they laughed even more and the other guy said “He’s not my type even if he’s hot, so I just sometimes” and then Leeteuk said “I have already been in his pants”

I don’t know why that hitted me like a knife, I’m not even in love with the guy…ok I found him y and hot, but…not in love…