Sleeping Beauty’s World Part 1: Hallucinations, Reality, and Magic

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

*Continuation from Chapter 3*

Darkness.

That was all Luhan could see.

*Am I dead?* He thought. He looked around and could see nothing. He walked around while putting his arms out in front of him, fearing that he’d accidentally run into a pole. He walked around for what seemed like hours before falling down onto his knees. He let out a frustrated yell which seemed to echo into nowhere. He brushed his fingers through his hair and lied down, completely spread out like a starfish.

“Where am I?” he whispered.

Then a glimmer of light shone faintly about the top of his vision. Luhan looked up and saw the light shining tauntingly in the distance, and he picked himself up and mindlessly trudged over to it before breaking out into a run.



A single drop of sweat dripped down his neck as he got closer and closer to the light. It was so bright that he had to look away, so he wouldn’t get blinded. Eventually the light engulfed him, and Luhan had to cover his face with his arms.

When he was certain the light was gone, he lowered his arms and timidly opened his eyes. He adjusted to the brightness and found that he was standing in the middle of the orphanage again. He blinked at the familiar surroundings.

“So....it was just a dream?” He blinked at the abandoned building. He walked outside and tried to look for the members. *Where is everyone..?*

He turned around, only to be met with Kai. Luhan jumped at the sudden appearance and clutched his heart. “Oh, my goodness! Kai! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!”

But Kai didn’t respond. He just stood there with an entirely blank face plastered on.

Then out of nowhere, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Tao appeared. Luhan rubbed his eyes, thinking that he was just seeing things. But they were still there, with the same blank stare as Kai.

Luhan opened his mouth to say something, only to get cut off by Kai. “Aurora, you are going through with this!” Luhan’s eyes widened as big as D.O’s eyes. What came out of Kai’s mouth was not his own. It sounded like a woman’s voice.

Sehun was the next to speak. “It’s not fair! Why should I be the one doing this?!” a familiar voice screamed out.

The feminine voice clicked in Luhan’s head, but he could not figure out who it belonged to. *WHAT’S GOING ON?!*

“Because you’re the princes-”

Luhan could hear “Sehun’s voice” interrupting Chanyeol. “Don’t call me that,” he said bitterly.

Tao yelled out another female voice. “PARK HYEWON, OBEY YOUR ORDERS!” Although the voices sounded hysterical, the faces on the four EXO members contradicted them. Their faces remained blank and emotionless.

Luhan clutched his head and shook it wildly while shutting his eyes. *Am I going crazy?! What is happening?!* He reopened his eyes and saw the guys fading away. As if a wind was breaking them down into dust. The orphanage started fading away also like an oil painting being submerged in water and was left with running colors mixing together. The female voices were only getting louder and more clear. He closed his eyes again, thinking that it could save him from going insane.

Soon enough, Luhan was left in darkness once again. But he could feel that he was lying down on something soft. The voices seemed to be hushed but not entirely gone.

Luhan felt a hand wipe away the sweat that had collected on his brow. He slowly opened his eyes again hesitantly, fearing that his mind would play tricks on him again. He was met with the eyes of the girl from the woods. In surprise, Luhan sat up too quickly and ended up bashing his forehead into hers again. She fell backwards onto the floor, and they both groaned from the growing pain.

Victoria quickly shuffled over to the girl and kneeled down to her level. “Princess, are you oka-” But she stopped when the girl shot her a look at the word “princess”. She cleared . “I mean, Hyewon. Are you okay?”

Without an answer, Hyewon merely pushed Victoria aside and kneeled to Luhan’s side, who was rubbing his forehead. “Are you okay?” she asked in concern. She brushed back his hair and observed the red spot on his forehead. She wiped away the sweat that was still on his brow.

He nodded and asked, “How long was I out?”

“Only about 9 hours,” she said as she patted his hair back in place. Luhan’s eyes flickered at a nearby window and could see that the sun had already risen.

“Ahem.” They both turned their head to Krystal looking at them both with discontent. “Excuse me for interrupting, but Hyewon. We were having a discussion.” She crossed her arms.

Hyewon’s eyes narrowed and stood up again. “And I ended our discussion.”

Krystal threw her arms up in exasperation. “OH, MY GOSH! PRINCESS AURORA, YOU ARE GOING THROUGH WITH THIS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!” she screamed menacingly.

Luhan looked at Hyewon, and he saw the tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Luhan wanted to grab her and hug her, but he didn’t want to get in the middle of their argument. Especially since he didn’t even know what they were arguing about.

“STOP CALLING ME THAT! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU GUYS TELL ME!” Hyewon screamed, as the tears in her eyes finally spilled out.

“Well, you’re a princess! And your parents expect us to-”

Hyewon interrupted the panicking Victoria. “I don’t CARE about my parents! Why can’t I do what I want?! Why do they have to come into my life and-”

SMACK!

Silence immediately overtook the room as they just witnessed Krystal slap Hyewon across the face. Luhan could see her trembling as a tiny whimper escaped her lips.

Krystal had a menacing look on her face. “You don’t know the trouble your parents and I and all of us went through for you. Be grateful,” she said with a solemn tone.

Hyewon shot a tearful glare at her before running out the door. Amber heard her mutter, “I hate Merryweather...Merry, my .”

Victoria worriedly tried to follow her outside, but Amber put her arm out and stopped her. “Just let her be. She needs some time by herself,” she said tiredly.

“Err...Excuse me?” Luhan chimed in. The f(x) members snapped their sight onto him, forgetting that he was in the room.

Victoria rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment. “Yes?”

“Why are you guys here? Doesn’t f(x) have schedules or something?”

They all looked at him funny. “What?” Krystal asked with no emotion. “What’s f(x)?”

He blinked at them blankly. “Your girl gro-” He cut himself off with wide eyes. The memories from the night before started to flood his brain all at once.

The strange “princess” named Aurora.

The three f(x) fairies.

The fact that he is no longer anywhere near home.

It all hit him like a ton of bricks. His head started spinning, and he could feel himself starting to faint again.

Amber quickly took out her wand, and water spewed out onto Luhan’s face. The shock of the cold water instantly woke him back up, and he sat there with wide eyes and soaked clothes. Victoria conjured up a towel and used her wand to make the towel wipe Luhan off. Krystal only observed the scene in the background while scowling to herself.

Luhan started to think rapidly. *Okay. So how on Earth did I get here?* He asked himself calmly before completely freaking out. *And...WHERE am I?*

They all looked at his blank thinking face, and Victoria waved her hand over his face. “Hello?” But Luhan didn’t notice. He continued trying to piece everything together.

*What is it.... It’s on the tip of my tongue...* Then it suddenly hit him. His eyes twitched as he face palmed himself repeatedly, causing the fairies to back up away from him. *THOSE KIDS AT THE ORPHANAGE! NO FREAKING WAY! THEY DID THIS!* he mentally screamed. He should’ve known those kids were way too creepy and vague.

Amber walked over to Luhan and held his arms, so he wouldn’t face palm himself anymore. “Yah, are you having a mental breakdown or something?”

Luhan moved his sight onto her, and she jumped. He had crazy, twitching eyes that made him look ravenous. “I think I am,” he squeaked out.

Krystal finally spoke up. “Yah, commoner boy. Where’d you come from, and when are you going back?” She crossed her arms in discontent.

He shook his head dejectedly. “I don’t know...” he muttered.

Krystal gave him a look. “Excuse me? What did you say? ‘I don’t know’? YAH!” Her loud voice caused everyone to jump. “You gotta go soon! We’re not keeping you here!”

Luhan shot a glare at her. “Well, I don’t know how to go back! I’m not from here!”

The fairies froze. Amber asked, “Not from here? Are you-are you not from this kingdom?” Luhan shook his head.

Amber exchanged some looks with the two other girls before joining together in a huddle. Luhan craned his head, trying to listen in on their conversation. Krystal crossed her arms with a sour look on her face while stealing glances at him, and Victoria rubbed her hands together worriedly. They eventually finished talking and told him to stand up. He obeyed and stood there under their scrutinizing stares.

Amber opened . “We are going to do a spell on you-”

“WAIT WHAT?! CAST A SPELL ON ME?! I’D RATHER NOT!” Luhan spazzed at the idea of magic spells put on him. *What if I grow extra arms?! I won’t look as handsome anymore!* He mentally whined.

Krystal smacked the back of his head. “Calm down, commoner boy.”

“My name is Luhan.” He shot a look at her.

“Whatever. Commoner boy, Lulu. It‘s all the same to me.”

“AS I WAS SAYING!” Amber chimed in. “We will cast a spell on you,” She held up her hand to keep Luhan from interrupting her again, “to find out where you came from.”

Luhan’s mouth made an “O” shape. “How does that work?”

“People from different kingdoms have a mark on them that shows where they came from. So this spell will look for that mark and tell us specifically where you came from. Then we’ll figure out how to send you back,” Amber explained.

Luhan stood there, letting the information sink in. “So...this won’t hurt me, right?”

The fairies nervously exchanged looks with each other. “Well...the thing is...this spell is really advanced...we’ve never had the need to use it before because everyone we’ve encountered is from the kingdom...and since we’ve never done this spell before...a lot of things can go wrong...” Victoria hesitantly let out.

Luhan’s face lost color when he heard those words. “T-t-th-then I’d rather not do it.”

Krystal rolled her eyes. “Don’t be such a baby. I volunteered to throw you in the river and be done with you, but the others want to help you out. So we’re doing this.” Luhan and Krystal glared at each other for a long time before Amber cleared .

“Merryweather, shut up.”

Krystal gave her an angry look. “I’ve never liked my disguise name.” She turned her gaze back on Luhan. “We’re not supposed to be using magic at all, so this better be worth it.”

They all started to circle around a frightened Luhan, and the three fairies held hands while closing their eyes. They bowed their heads and muttered words in a language that Luhan couldn’t understand. Suddenly, all the doors and windows smashed open, and a huge gust of wind entered the small cottage. The wind made their hair and clothes flow wildly, but the girls didn’t seem to notice; they were too immersed in doing the spell. The wind was too much for Luhan, so he closed his eyes and covered his head, fearing that they were getting into a tornado. Luhan could feel his toes tingling, and before long, the feeling climbed up his legs and filled his whole body. The hair on the back of his head stood up from the weird feeling. Then he felt his feet leaving the ground as he floated slightly into the air, and he kicked around in surprise. The wind finally stopped abruptly, as if someone turned off a switch, and Luhan was dropped, causing him to stumble and fix his stance. He opened his eyes to see that the girls still had their heads bowed and hands linked, and they stood there quietly for a few moments.

The fairies’ eyes all shot open simultaneously as they stared at Luhan with absolute shock. They all unlinked their hands and backed away from him slowly as if he was a dangerous animal.

Luhan had fear pumping throughout his body. “Wh-what? What is it?”

They all started to huddle again, but their whispers were more frantic. Krystal glanced at him with disbelief. He caught a couple sentences from Amber and Krystal.

“...........Are you SURE? It might be wrong! I mean, it can’t possibly...” Krystal uttered.

“We did it right! We did EXACTLY what was required.......” Amber trailed off.

Luhan felt a lump stuck in his throat as they finished talking and looked at him while standing a couple feet away.

“We-well, you’re not from this kingdom...” Victoria started off.

Luhan gave her a incredulous look. “Well, no DUH.”

“Someone, go look for Hyewon,” Amber ordered. Victoria nodded and flew out the door with her tiny fairy wings keeping her afloat.

“Someone PLEASE tell me what’s going on! Why are you guys looking at me like I’m a lion about to eat you?!” He cried.

“We-well. Uhm... You see... You’re not from this kingdom, but...” Amber trailed off nervously. Krystal and Amber exchanged nervous looks.

Luhan looked at her expectantly. But he suffered a blow to his mentality at the words that escaped from Krystal’s mouth.

“You’re not even from this WORLD.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY YOU GUYS :D Hehehe. SO. This chapter was way more dramatic than I expected it to, but I'm surprised I could write it out because when it comes to the Luhan/Hyewon portion of the ff, I usually get writer's block T^T

But anyways. OMFG. I HAVE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TOMORROW. OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG NONONONONONONONONONO I DON'T WANT! I DON'T LIKE! NO ME GUSTA! NO ME GUSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T^T ...

So I've been writing like the wind, and I have been preparing future chapters and stuff, so I can update the story and stuff.

WISH ME LUCK, YOU GUYS! T^T

ANYWAYS. COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT <3
TO NEW READERS, SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBCRIBE!!
LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL~~~~~~~~~<3

 

EXO PICTURE SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~~~

AWWHHHH Suho trying to give Baekhyunnie a high five ^-^ DAT !
I MUST __________________________________!


KRIS STOP KILLING ME AND GET INTO BED NAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


BAEKYEOL! BAEKYEOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!! THEY'RE JUST.... TOO PERFECT. OTL

CHANYEOL...... WHY AREN'T YOU IN MY BED YET?!?!??! T^T

HOLY . EXO IN UNIFORMS!!! MUST...RESIST.........THEM.......OVARIES GO BOOM BOOM!!!!!!

WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME BACK?!?!??!? T^T OTL

BRB CRYING.

I really need to get off of tumblr........


*SIGH* ...Chanyeol, I love you too much. It hurts T^T


KRISUS. KRIS STOOOPP. ........WAIT, NO. DON'T STOP. I NEED YOU NAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OKAY. ENOUGH FANGIRLING. I GOTTA GO. BAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII!!!


..........................I CAN'T, I REALLY CAN'T! MY OVARIES. THEY'VE ALL FINALLY EXPLODED. T^T

.............................................................OMFG I TOTALLY LIED. MY OVARIES EXPLODED SOME MORE.