Aladdin’s World Part 5: Laughter From Both Sides

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

*Continuation from Chapter 28*

Suho was lying down on the bed in the guest room that he was given, staring at the ceiling. He tossed and turned all night until he finally just gave up. Despite how comfortable the bed was, he just couldn’t seem to fall asleep. *It just doesn’t feel like home.* He turned his head towards the large glass doors that led to the balcony and saw that the sun was already rising. 
 
He sighed and sat up. Throwing his feet off the side of the bed, he got up and walked over to the glass doors. He stared at city of Agrabah slowly waking up from its slumber. He opened the doors and walked onto the balcony. He leaned onto the ledge and sighed again. *How am I going to get home?*
 
Then he started doing what he usually does when he starts feeling homesick.
 
Suho started singing. 
 
Suho’s voice was light and soft as he sang EXO’s song, “Into Your World.” He closed his eyes and let himself disappear into the music. Soon, he stopped singing and opened his eyes again.
 
“You have a nice voice,” a girl called out from somewhere. Suho jumped up from the sound of her voice and looked all around him for the source. “Right here,” she called out again. He turned his head to the right and saw Ara standing on her own balcony that was next to his. She raised an eyebrow in amusement before returning back to her room. 
 
Suho scratched the back of his head. “What a strange girl.” 
 
He continued staring at the city when he felt someone push against his back. He turned around to see Ara. “Hey,” she said calmly.
 
He was about to say “hey” back, but then he remembered about their fight the night before and turned back to the scenery without saying a word. 
 
“Well, good morning to you too, Mr. Grouchy-Pants.” 
 
“Hey,” he finally responded back. He could hear her footsteps coming next to him, and he looked up at her curiously. “So I take it that you’re not mad at me anymore?”
 
Ara rolled her eyes. “I don’t care, okay? I’m not a sensitive bimbo like the girls of our generation.” She plopped down by his side. “I’m not the kind of person to hold grudges.” She looked at him and smirked teasingly. “Plus, it’s not my fault you’re so tightly wound.” 
 
Suho chuckled, feeling himself become more relaxed now that he knew that she wasn't mad at him anymore. “Excuse me? Is that supposed to mean something?” 
 
She nodded as if it was obvious. “Yeah. It means you don’t know how to have fun.” 
 
Suho touched his chest and looked shocked at her insult. “I know how to have fun.” 
 
She snorted in derision. “Sure you do. And I can poop out bacon,” she retorted sarcastically with a laugh. 
 
Suho’s nose wrinkled at the mental image. “That’s disgusting.” 
 
She slapped his arm playfully. “See! You don’t get that it’s a joke! I meant for it to be disgusting.” 
 
He waved away her statement. “I DID get that it was a joke. But still. It made an image pop into my head.” 
 
She made a disgusted face. “Ew? You IMAGINED it? You disgusting freak!” 
 
He pushed her head with his finger. “Says the girl who actually said it!” 
 
“It’s one thing to say it. It’s another thing to actually imagin-EW, the image just popped into my head too.” She closed her eyes and waved her hands all around. “Let’s stop talking about this now.” 
 
Suho nodded. “Agreed.” 
 
Ara opened her eyes and looked at Suho as if she were studying him. “What?” Suho blinked at her curiously, touching his face as if there was something on it. 
 
“Nothing.” She turned back to the scenery of Agrabah and sighed, kicking her feet over the edge of the balcony like a little kid. Suho shook his head and silently chuckled at her. “Hey, Suho.” 
 
“Yeah?” 
 
“What’d you do in Seoul, huh?” She looked at him with big eyes filled with curiosity. 
 
Suho’s eyebrows rose at the sudden question. “Oh, uhm. I worked in Seoul as a singer.” 
 
“Ah, explains the voice then.” 
 
Suho nodded. “Yeah, I miss the boys.” 
 
“The boys? What?” Ara gave him a confused look. 
 
“Yeah, my sons and grandsons,” he joked with a smile. 
 
But unfortunately, Ara took him seriously. “WHOA! WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! HOLD UP! SONS AND GRANDSONS? HOLY ! HOW OLD ARE YOU?!” He looked at her with wide eyes before breaking out into a laughing fit. She frowned at his laughter. “Yah! Why are you laughing at me?” 
 
“B-b-be-beca-cause y-you t-t-took me s-serious-seriously!” he tried to push out in between his laughter. His stomach was starting to hurt, and he was losing air in his lungs. He clutched his stomach. “A-aigoo, aigoo!” 
 
Ara whacked him in the arm, which made him topple over to the side as he continued laughing. “Yah, yah, yah. Stop laughing. I’m afraid you’re gonna throw your back out or something, you grandpa.” 
 
Suho’s laughter slowly started to fade, and he sat back up, wiping away a tear from the corner of his eye. “Aigoo, that was too funny.” 
 
Ara rolled her eyes at him and snickered. “I’m gonna call you a grandpa now.” 
 
“No! I was just joking.” 
 
“Pfft! Isn’t gonna stop me from doing it!” Suho’s shoulders slumped, and he pouted. “Yah, grandpa. Don’t pout. Only young people can do it.” 
 
He threw her a glare. “Such a rude young girl.” 
 
“I’m not rude. I’m just,” she threw her arms into the air, almost hitting a surprised Suho, “HONEST!” She looked at him and laughed. “Lying’s never good. People should tell the truth all the time, no?” 
 
“Well, don’t you have to lie to people sometimes so that their feelings don’t get hurt?” 
 
“No,” she said bluntly with a straight face. 
 
Suho shook his head and chuckled. “She sounds like Luhan,” he mumbled under his breath. 
 
Ara cocked her head to the side. “Who’s Luhan?” 
 
“Oh, he’s one of my ‘sons’,” he joked again. Ara rolled her eyes, making him laugh some more. “But no, seriously. He’s one of the members in my boy band.” 
 
Ara eyed him with an unreadable expression. “Boy band..?” Suho nodded. She bit her lips and looked down at her hands, and her cheeks were starting to get red. 
 
Suho mistook them as a sign that she liked boy bands. “Ara, do you like boy bands or something?” 
 
And in that moment, Ara burst into laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU! IN A BOY BAND?! OH, MY GOODNESS, I CAN’T! I REALLY CAN’T TAKE THIS! HAHAHAHAHA GRANDPA SUHO IN A BOY BAND! OH LORD, SAVE ME NOW!” She began laughing maniacally while clutching her stomach. “AIGOO! AIGOO! MY STOMACH! I’M IN PAIN!” 
 
Suho fumed at the fact that she was laughing at him. “Yah, yah, yah!” He pushed the side of her head with his finger, causing her to fall over and laugh even harder. 
 
“AT THIS POINT, I’M GOING TO GET ABS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She laughed even more, causing Suho to scowl. 
 
Little did they know, someone was watching them from afar. “Interesting...” 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's weird. I've had writer's block for the longest time for Suho, and yet I wrote his chapter the fastest out of everyone else's O_O ...
 
Well, anyways, I gotta go grocery shopping. Peace out, homeskillets O u O <3