Snow White and the 7 Dwarves' World Part 3: Screams From 2 Women

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

*Continuation from Chapter 11*

 

“Chen!” Yuri yelled at him as they ran through the trees. Chen was so immersed in running that he couldn’t hear Yuri calling his name. “They’ve stopped chasing us! We can stop running now!” But Chen was still focused on running. Irritated, Yuri yanked her hand away from Chen’s strong grip and stayed glued to her spot. “CHEN!”
 
Chen, startled by the absence of her hand and the sound of her loud scream, stopped right in his track and looked back at Yuri. “Yeah?”
 
She placed her hands on her hips and tried giving him an irritated look, which ended up looking like a pout. “Do you know where we are?”
 
Chen check around his surroundings. There were just trees everywhere. They weren’t even on a trail anymore. He rubbed the back of his neck. “Uh... No...”
 
“Exactly! If you had just stopped running a couple minutes ago, we would’ve still been on the trail!” 
 
Chen shot her a look. “Well, SORRY! WE WERE BEING CHASED!” He snapped at her. 
 
Yuri narrowed her eyes at his tone. “WELL, THEY STOPPED CHASING US 10 MINUTES AGO!” She snapped back. 
 
“I WAS BEING CAREFUL, OKAY? DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO GET THROWN IN PRISON!”
 
“IT WASN’T GOING TO BE YOU THAT WOULD BE CAPTURED! IT WAS GOING TO BE ME!” 
 
“OH, BUT I WOULD’VE BEEN THROWN IN WITH YOU AS A BONUS SINCE I WAS ACCOMPANYING YOU.”
 
“THEY WOULDN’T DO THAT!”
 
“YES, THEY WOULD. THEY’D WANNA BRING EVERYONE WITH YOU DOWN BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES YOU SO MUCH.” 
 
Yuri didn’t respond other than with a blank face. Chen could see a flash of hurt appear in her eyes, and he instantly regretted his words. She turned her back on Chen and started running away from him. 
 
Chen began chasing after her, and it wasn’t long before he grabbed her wrist again. “Yuri.” She tried pulling her wrist away from him while still trying to run away. “Yuri!” She still refused to look at him. “YURI, LOOK AT ME.” He grabbed her shoulders and twirled her around, making him gasp as a result. 
 
Yuri’s beautiful face was stained with tears. Her nose turned a deep red, her eyes bloodshot and puffy, quivering. The tears were still rolling down her cheeks as she looked at him. Chen felt immense guilt begin to weigh down on his heart. He reached his hand out to wipe her tears away, but she dodged his hand and gave him an uncharacteristicly hard look. “If everyone hates me so much, then go ahead and go back. And leave me here.” Then she turned around and ran away again, leaving Chen dumbfounded. Chen’s heart dropped to his stomach as he watched her disappearing figure through the trees. 
 
*I didn’t mean it, Yuri. I’m sorry.* Then Chen bolted through the trees. 
 
 
 
*Aish... Where did this girl go?* Chen ran his hands through his hair and grinded his teeth in frustration. 
 
Chen had been trying to look for Yuri for hours after he lost her in the forest. The sun was moving across the sky quickly, and Chen was afraid that he wouldn’t find her before it got dark. 
 
Plus, he was scared of the dark. Especially when he was alone. 
 
*I seriously hope Slenderman doesn’t come. I’d literally punch him in the face if he had one.* 
 
His heart almost stopped beating when a bloodcurdling scream cut through the forest and reached Chen. *Yuri.* He immediately sprinted through the trees towards the source of the scream. “YURI!” He tried dodging some of the branches that hung low, but some got caught onto his shirt and tore some fabric off. But all he cared about was looking for Yuri. “YURI, WHERE ARE YOU!?”
 
Nothing. Nothing responded him. Chen continued to run when he heard a familiar voice yelling. “CHEN! CHEN! HELP ME!” Then she let out another heart wrenching scream. 
 
When he finally reached where Yuri was, he found her sitting on a tree branch high above the ground. He was about to celebrate with joy, but Yuri gave him one of the most frightened looks ever. “CHEN, WATCH OUT!” Chen didn’t know what she was referring to, but she pointed towards the bottom of the tree. He traced his eyes down the tree and froze right in his spot, and it felt like everything in his body had stopped working because of fear.  
 
At the trunk of the tree was a large of family of Rabid Bunnies. They were snapping their bloody teeth in the air and jumping to try and reach Yuri. Yuri just hugged the tree from above and whimpered. 
 
*. What can I do? I don’t have any bananas on me.*  Chen looked up at the frightened Yuri and put on a determined frown. “Yuri,” she turned her teary eyes onto him, “when the chance for you to escape comes, take it.” 
 
Chen didn’t know what compelled him to do what he did, but he grabbed the nearest rock and threw it at the group of Rabid Bunnies. The bunnies jumped out of the way of the intrusion and snapped their heads around to see what had disturbed them. They spotted Chen and had a long staring contest with him before breaking out into an evil smile. They turned their attention away from Yuri and shifted their bodies toward Chen. Chen gulped nervously and started backing away. Yuri watched the scene helplessly in horror. 
 
One of them started to bounce ominously towards him. Then another joined to bounce. Soon the whole group started bouncing slowly towards Chen. He let out a girlish shriek and ran the opposite way, causing the bunnies to bounce after him in a demonic speed. 
 
Chen twisted, turned, diverted, dodged through the trees and looked behind his shoulder to see that the bunnies were still hot on his trail. Cold sweat stated breaking out on his brow, and he wiped it off with shaking hands. 
 
While Chen was looking back at the demonic bunnies, he hit something incredibly hard and fell backwards onto his . He looked in front of him again and saw that he had hit head first into the side of a mountain. He touched the face of the rock in disbelief. *Oh .*
 
He turned around and jumped in fright when he saw that the Rabid Bunnies had already surrounded him in a circle. The bunnies stared at him with their lifeless eyes before snarling and baring their sharp teeth at him. *I didn’t think I’d go this way. Goodbye, cruel world.*
 
Suddenly, Yuri burst through the trees, carrying a large stick that was sharpened at the end with both of her hands. Before the bunnies could even react to the new addition to the scene, Yuri had already swung the stick and whacked them, throwing them in the air in different directions. Chen watched her with an amazed respect and an open mouth. Yuri grabbed his wrist and quickly yelled, “Let’s go!” and started sprinting with all their might. 
 
The Rabid Bunnies, now recovered from their previous blows, held their noses in the air and stayed deathly still. Then they snapped their heads in the direction that Yuri and Chen had gone and quickly followed the two in unison. 
 
“Yuri, do you know where you’re going?” Chen yelled as they jumped over a fallen tree. 
 
“No idea.” He looked at her and could see a little playful twinkle in her eye. 
 
From the corner of Chen’s eye, he thought he spotted something. He turned his head to see a large cottage sitting in the middle of a field. 
Chen yanked Yuri towards the cottage, who was surprised at the sudden path change. Chen ran up to the door and started pounding on it frantically. “Hello?? Hello??” 
 
Yuri grabbed the doorknob and was surprised when it turned. “Chen! It’s open!” She threw it open, and they both ran inside. They looked back outside and saw that the bunnies were at least 10 feet away from the door. Chen let out a shriek that would put women to shame and slammed the door shut. The impact of the bunnies jumping onto the door made it shake violently. Yuri and Chen both pushed on the door and tried to prevent the bunnies from entering the cottage while panting and trying to catch their breath. 
 
Eventually, the door stopped shaking, and they waited for a little while longer just to check if they were really gone. Yuri bowed her head and sighed loudly in relief. “That was too close.” 
 
Before Chen could reply, they heard someone clear his throat behind them. They both froze and slowly turned around to see 7 pairs of eyes staring at them. Chen’s eyes widened to saucers when he recognized the owners of those eyes. 
 
“U-U-U-U-U-KISS?!” 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY YOU GUYS! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :D What are you guys thankful for? :D
 
Omfg, school's gonna start again soon for me... Idk if I'll be able to write as much as I did this past week or so ;O; ..... So I might update a lot less again, starting next week. I apologize deeply ;A; .... I really do promise to write a whole bunch, okay?? ;A; ... I've just started getting into the flow of this fanfic again, I don't wnna risk losing it T^T
 
But oh my gosh, I've been gaining a lof of new subscribers lately. ^O^ That makes me sooo happy, ohmygosh <3 BUT ALL OF YOU ARE SILENT READERS. WTF. WHY. WHY YOU NO COMMENT?? O; .... *sigh* ... Well anyways. I still love you all <3 hehe