Aladdin’s World Part 3: Suho Got His Saved By a Girl

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

*Continuation from Chapter 16*

Suho walked down this lavish hall, with windows that had satin curtains covering them and expensive looking paintings that looked very old. He seemed so out of place with his soiled clothes and dirty face. 
 
The guard that was walking in front of Suho looked behind his shoulder at another guard, who was walking behind Suho. They exchanged eye contact for a moment and nodded as if they just had a whole conversation with only their eyes. 
 
They reached a door that looked as if it was made of gold. They pushed it open and revealed a large room the size of a ballroom. The pillars that held the roof up looked as if it could reach the skies. The floor was glossy from being recently waxed, and there were people sitting down around this grand stand. Behind the stand was a small, stout man who was glowering down at Suho. Suho cowered a little bit before the guards snatched his shirt and roughly threw him down onto his knees. 
 
The old man cleared his throat. “Ahem. The trial will begin now.” He slammed the gavel against the stand, and the sound reverberated across the room. He picked up his papers and organized them before reading. “Hmm, it says here that you are charged for kidnap of Princess Song Ara, is that correct?” 
 
Suho nodded cautiously. “Yes.” 
 
The man fixed his glasses and continued reading on, mumbling as he went. He set down his papers and took off his glasses, staring at Suho with a solemn look on his face. “Do you realize how serious this is, young man?” 
 
Suho nodded. “I do.” 
 
“What do you have to defend yourself?” 
 
“I didn’t do it.” 
 
The man looked at Suho in surprise. “Really now? The evidence suggests-” 
 
“The evidence suggests that I was merely at the scene with Ara. There is no evidence that I forced her to come along with me, or that I did in any way harm her,” Suho boldly defended himself. 
 
One of the guards smacked the back of Suho’s head with a hard blow. “Don’t you talk back to-” 
 
The man held up his hand. “That’s enough,” he said with a hard tone in his voice. He gave the guard a stern look, and the guard reluctantly backed away from Suho. Turning his attention back to EXO-K’s leader, the old man said, “Well, how do you expect me to believe the words of a street rat.” 
 
Suho looked up at the man solemnly. “I am not a street rat.” 
 
The people in the room began to laugh at his statement. It was hard to believe that when he was dirty and irritably odorous. Even the old man chuckled. “Yes, exactly. If you lie about being a street rat, what makes us believe that you’re telling the truth about not kidnapping Ara?” 
 
“Well, if you weren’t so disapproving and quick to judge me, you’d see that the ‘evidence’ that you have is just not valid.” *Oh, my goodness. Kim Junmyeon. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU WANT TO DIE?*
 
The man glared at Suho for talking back to him. He pointed at Suho with the gavel menacingly. “You! Are found guilty for the kidnapping of Princess Song Ara! Punishment,” he rose his gavel in the air, “is execution.” 
 
Suho’s eyes widened in panic. “No, I-” 
 
Before the man could slam down his gavel, Ara burst through the doors and ran inside. She kneeled over and tried to catch her breath. “W-wait! APPA!” she yelled in between pants. 
 
Suho looked back and forth at the old man and Ara. *What? Appa?*
 
“A-Ara? I thought I told you to stay in your chambers,” he said nervously. He looked embarrassed at the fact that his daughter just interrupted this trial in front of others. 
 
“Yes, you did. But I ran away,” she said calmly. 
 
Then a couple of guards ran into the room, looked battered and disheveled. “S-stop right there, princess. You’re i-in big t-trouble,” one of them coughed out as he tried to breathe properly from all the running. 
 
Ara ignored them and turned back to her father. “Appa, I’ve told you! He’s innocent!” 
 
The sultan looked at her daughter, flustered. “Then why else would you be outside the palace walls with street rats?” 
 
“Simple. I ran away,” she stated straightforwardly. 
 
People in the room began to murmur to themselves about the rebellious princess. The sultan, pink with embarrassment from his daughter’s behavior, cleared his throat. “Well, Ara. Why were you with THEM?” 
 
“Appa, don’t judge them! They actually saved my life. Did you know that you can get your hand cut off for stealing an apple? An APPLE, appa. What the hell? I ALMOST HAD MY HAND CUT OFF. If it weren’t for them, I would probably be handless right now.” She put her hands on her hips and gave her father a challenging look. 
 
The sultan looked around the room desperately. He was just about to get ready to execute this boy. He sighed and said, “I find this man not guilty.” The loud bang! of the gavel echoed around the room. 
 
Ara gave a small smile and turned to look at Suho for the first time since she arrived. She scurried over towards him and pulled him up onto his feet. “I saved your , didn’t I?” she teased with a smirk. 
 
“Seems fair considering I saved yours before,” Suho smiled. 
 
“Nuh uh. That was actually Youngmin that saved me. From what I remember, you were just standing there, looking like a dead fish.” Her smirk slowly faded as she looked all around the room. “Where’s...where’s Youngmin?” 
 
Suho looked down at his feet ashamedly. He leaned in towards Ara’s ear to whisper it, but someone’s voice broke through their conversation. “Youngmin had already been executed.” 
 
The two turned around and faced the stranger. 
 
Suho almost fell backwards from shock, but Ara had a locked grip on his shoulder, keeping him up. *First, I see Youngmin. Now him?! What’s going on here?*
 
Ara’s expression contorted with distraught. “Jafar, what do you mean he‘s been executed?” 
 
Jafar looked at Ara without a care in the world. “It means exactly that, Princess. He’s gone.” 
 
Ara looked as if she could burst in tears. “B-but why would you do that? Why give Suho a trial but not Youngmin?!” 
 
“It’s just this, Princess. He’s a street rat. He’s been wanted by the law for some time for theft. And as you said before, theft costs a body part. Multiple thefts add up.” He did a cut-throat motion with his finger. 
 
Ara covered in shock as she gasped loudly. “Y-YOU MONSTER, HYUNSEUNG!” She started sprinting out of the room. 
 
Suho turned to follow the distressed princess, throwing one last glimpse at the BEAST member. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAI YOU GUYS LOL.
 
So anyways. OHMYGAWD. YOUNGMIN'S BEEN EXECUTED? *LE GASP* well a lot of you should know where this is going, yo~ ;D And Hyunseung? *tsk tsk* what chu doing there, bro? :D
 
Comments would be appreciated <3