Aladdin’s World Part 7: Revealed

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

*Continuation from Chapter 40*

Suho stared at Kikwang, dumfounded. “WHAT?” 
 
Youngmin and Kikwang looked at each other and grinned. “I know, right?! I have a genie. ME! I always thought genies were mythological and are only in storybooks, but here he is right now! And I found him MYSELF!” 
 
Ara crawled over to Suho while still staring at the floating man. “Y-Youngmin, are you s-sure he’s reliable?” 
 
Youngmin scrunched his nose. “Yeah? Why wouldn’t he be?” 
 
“Well, first off, he’s not wearing a shirt.” She pointed at Kikwang’s bare chest. 
 
The genie raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. “Well, excuse me for having a beautiful body,” he scoffed. “I can be half- if I want! If I was human, I’d be all day, everyday. On the streets. Oh, yes.” 
 
Everyone stared at Kikwang as if he suddenly threw up rainbows. “What,” Youngmin deadpanned. 
 
Kikwang threw an annoyed look at the boy. “Don’t act so surprised. You should know how I act and talk by now.” 
 
Youngmin held his hands up in defense. “Whoa there. I wasn’t surprised. I was shaking my head in shame....without...ya know.... literally shaking my head in shame.” 
 
“Smooth,” said Suho. 
 
“Thanks,” replied Youngmin with a goofy smile. 
 
Kikwang turned to Suho. “Didn’t you have a question?” 
 
Suho was so preoccupied that the BEAST member was floating in front of him to even remember asking about Youngmin’s journey back here. “Huh? O-oh! Yeah!” He turned to Youngmin. “So I’m assuming you found him after escaping prison?” 
 
The young boy nodded. “Yep! But come, come!” He sat on the floor and motioned for Ara and Suho to scoot in closer. “Story time!” Ara rolled her eyes before scooting her closer to Youngmin, and Suho followed suit. Kikwang crossed his legs and sat in the air, looking bored. 
 
“Okay, so it goes like this,” Youngmin started, getting everyone’s attention onto him. “I escaped the prison, right? Into this really long, winding staircase with the old man. I had no idea how long I walked, but it took FOREVER. I’m not even exaggerating. It took a really long time, ugh. And the man was so creepy. He kept looking at me like I was a piece of meat and smiled at me with that e grin,” he shuddered from the memory, “But I eventually got to the end and ended up in the desert.” 
 
Kikwang, who was looking at his cuticles of his nails, spoke in a monotonous tone. “And then what happened?” 
 
Youngmin threw him a look before continuing. “The old man said that there was treasure in there for me. And I could start over. You know how tempting that offer was! Me? Not living on the streets anymore? Living my life as a king? I had to jump on that opportunity!” 
 
“Yes, because believing an old man who somehow miraculously managed to break you out of jail is the smartest choice ever,” Kikwang said sarcastically. Youngmin flicked the BEAST member’s forehead, causing him to pout from the striking pain. 
 
“As I was saying, I agreed. But he said that I had to help him first.” 
 
“Big surprise there,” Kikwang mumbled, rolling his eyes. 
 
Ignoring him, Youngmin continued. “He said that I can’t touch the treasure until I get him this,” he held the lamp in the air. “He said to get this and return it to him, and then I could go back and get all the treasure. So I went in the giant talking sand, tiger head, I got the lamp, yadda, yadda, yadda. And then ABU.” Youngmin sighed in exasperation. “He just HAD to touch the treasure. The whole place started to shake, and next thing I know, I’m flying through the freaking air on a magic carpet!” 
 
The carpet flew around them as if it was showing itself off. 
 
“So I almost fell down into the abyss of wherever the hell I was, but I hung onto the side. The old man told me to hand him the lamp first, so he could help me up afterwards. And I did.” 
 
“Smart move,” Kikwang commented. 
 
“ANYWAYS,” Youngmin said, throwing Kikwang another look, “he then pulled a fast one on me and tried to FREAKING KILL ME WITH A DAGGER!” Ara and Suho stared at him, surprised at his sudden outburst. “But then Abu bit him, so it was all good. Well, then we fell down and got stuck there. I found out that Abu stole the lamp back, I accidentally rubbed it, and bippity boppity boo, here we are!” Youngmin ended with a smile. 
 
“You forgot the part where I sang and danced for you as I came out of the lamp. And then you tricked me on giving you a free wish by getting you out of there,” Kikwang said while crossing his arms. 
 
Youngmin waved him away. “Yeah, yeah. Well, they asked what happened to me, and your portion didn’t seem that important.” 
 
Kikwang scowled. “You punk,” he said as he pulled Youngmin into a headlock. 
 
Ara looked at the two with amusement. “That was an intense story, Youngmin.” He tried to look up and smile at her, but he was too busy getting choked to death. 
 
Suho looked at the two boys in concern. “Uhm, Kikwang?” 
 
The boy looked up and smiled. “Yes?” he said as if nothing was wrong. 
 
“You might want to loosen your hold. Youngmin’s turning a little blue.” 
 
Kikwang looked down to see Youngmin starting to go to sleep as his eyes rolled back into his head. “Oh, .” He let go of him, who started to cough and inhale as much air as he could. Kikwang looked down at the boy sheepishly. “Sorry, owner. Can’t have you dying. I need you to wish my free, yo.” 
 
Youngmin barely managed to give him a glare before coughing some more. 
 
Ara stifled her laugh before looking around the balcony. “Speaking of which, where IS Abu?” 
 
Youngmin sat up and shrugged. “I don’t know. Probably passed out somewhere from eating too much food?” Ara nodded in understanding. 
 
“Oh! I forgot one part of the story.” Youngmin’s expression darkened a bit, causing Suho and Ara to stare at him, taken aback. “It’s crucial.” 
 
“What is it?” asked Suho. 
 
“Well, as that old man tried to kill me, his disguise melted, and he revealed that he was-uhm...” he hesitated and looked down at his hands, twiddling his thumbs. Ara raised an eyebrow and gestured for him to continued. “T-the old man was actually Hyunseung...” 
 
Ara had a hard time registering what Youngmin had just said. It took her a while before her eyes widened in shock. “W-wait, what?!” She looked at Youngmin in disbelief. “Y-you can’t be serious right now.” 
 
He looked at her for a while before shaking his head. “I wouldn’t joke about this at all. Hyunseung was the mastermind of all of this.” 
 
Ara gaped at him. She just couldn’t get over the fact that someone she knew was planning to murder a friend. “Hyunseung tried to KILL you. And he’s in this palace right now! Why are you here then?!” 
 
Youngmin shrugged. “I just wanted to see you.” Kikwang gagged at the cheesiness of his owner. 
 
Ara rolled her eyes. “Get out of here, you stupid kid!” 
 
Youngmin smirked. “Awwh, you’re worried about me. Well, okay babe. I’ll leave. Then we can talk about getting married.” 
 
Ara’s expression contorted in disgust. “Yo, I just had dinner like an hour ago. I don’t need to throw up.” 
 
Kikwang burst into laughter while Youngmin pouted. “WOW! I like your choice in women, Youngmin. She sure is feisty!” 
 
“She’s so mean. I tell her my feelings, and I get flat out friend-zoned. Life’s not fair.” Youngmin threw a look at Suho, who was weirdly quiet throughout the whole thing. “Suho.” 
 
The older looked up in surprise. “Hmm?” 
 
“Take care of Ara while I’m gone. Hyunseung is a crazy guy, who can do anything. You better protect her, or you’ll have to deal with me,” he said seriously. 
 
The two stared into each other’s eyes without saying another word. Finally, Suho nodded. “Okay.” 
 
Ara crossed her arms. “Ya know, I’m right here. I don’t need protection from any man. MMM HMM!” She duck lipped and snapped her fingers in a z-formation. 
 
Youngmin patted her head, making her scowl. “Sure you don’t.” He smiled. Kikwang returned back into the lamp, and Youngmin hopped onto the carpet and rode off into the distance. 
 
Suho and Ara watched as his figure disappeared. 
 
Hyunseung also watched as Youngmin left Ara’s balcony. He clenched his fists in anger. “So that street rat decides to come back and ruin my plans, huh?”