Into a New World Part 2

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

(Kris)
Kris slowly regained consciousness as he opened his eyes. His eyes blinked furiously as he sat up from the rock he was lying on and looked all around him, taking in his surroundings. He tilted his head curiously. *What in the world..?*

He saw little green plants that looked like seaweed flowing softly. A little bit TOO softly. He looked up to the sky and saw that the light coming from the sun being distorted. And then he saw fish swimming by him.



He then slowly put two and two together and realized that he was underwater.

He slowly freaked out and flailed his arms around. He screamed out loud, and he could feel the water rushing into his mouth. He puffed his cheeks out. *Oh God! I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!* He wanted to kick his legs but felt like he couldn’t. He looked down to see that he had....a tail. A blue MERMAID tail.

He screamed out a shriek that would even put women to shame and started hyperventilating. “OH, MY GOD!!! WHERE ARE MY LEGS?!?!?!?!?!”

Then he froze and stopped everything that he was doing. “Wait....I can talk.....That means I can BREATHE,” he gasped out.

He looked at his mermaid tail and crinkled his nose. “I must be dreaming or something.” He automatically calmed down as soon as he figured out what was happening. He looked at the colorful fishes swimming gracefully by him. “This is the oddest dream I’ve ever had.” He shook his head. “Hmm... I might as well explore this dream as I can. Now...how do I swim?”

He wiggled his tail around, trying to get used to the feeling of having a tail. He put his hands on the rock he was sitting on and prepared to jump off. He flung himself off the rock and swung his tail around wildly. He fell on his back onto the ocean floor with his tail wiggling in the air. He flopped around on the ground, and the sand flew into the air from the impact, As it started to clear away, Kris found himself looking into the eyes of a girl.

He automatically sat up and tried to pretend that that didn’t just happen. He examined the girl in front of him. She had a sparkling green tail, long, wavy white hair, clear porcelain skin, big black eyes, and really red lips. She was so unique looking that Kris couldn’t help but stare at her face. But then he realized that she wasn’t wearing a shirt; she was only wearing two seashells over her chest. He quickly looked away and tried to push away all those inappropriate thoughts that ran through his mind just then.

The girl narrowed her eyes at him and glared. “Yah, are you stupid or something?” Her voice came out as cold as ice, and it felt like the water they were in would freeze.

Kris almost choked on his own spit. Did he hear what he thought he heard? “Uhm, What?”

She crossed her arms and looked down at Kris, who was still sitting on the ocean floor. “What the hell was that scene happening in front of me? You looked like a dying fish. Are you stupid or something? Are you mentally capable of swimming?” She spat out in a cruel, mocking voice.

Kris’s face naturally appeared on his face. *What a little ! Beautiful face, but ugly heart,* he thought coldly. “Yah! Excuse me, little girl? Do you know who you’re talking to?”

She raised an eyebrow. “Little girl? Well, at least I didn’t look like a , flopping around on the ground in front of a so-called ‘little girl’.” Her glare deepened. *What a jerk!*

“Well-well, it’s not my fault I can’t swim in this stupid dream!!” He yelled, hitting his fists on the ground like a child with his face still intact.

*Who is this guy?* The girl scrunched her eyebrows together in annoyance. She bent down, low enough so she could see eye-to-eye with him, and she punched him in the stomach. Hard.

His eyes bulged out from the sudden impact. He felt like all the air (or water, in this case) in his lungs just escaped all at the same time. He toppled over to the side, clutching his stomach and groaned silently. He took quick strained breaths to get his lungs working again. He glared at the girl in front of him. “WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR?! YOU-”

“You think we’re in a dream? A DREAM? I don’t know if you’ve been some ‘magic’ seaweed or something, and you’re just high. But snap out of it! You are a grown man! We are living in REALITY right now! Do you think you would feel that pain if we were in a dream?” She yelled at him.

Kris froze in realization that the girl had a point. If what he was experiencing now was really a dream, he shouldn’t have been able to feel that punch at all. He sat right back up as his blood ran cold in his veins, and his face turned deathly pale.

How on Earth did he get there?

How could he breath underwater?

How could he have turned into a MERMAN?

And the biggest question of all. *How am I supposed to get back home?*

So many questions ran through his mind, and he held his head when it felt like his mind was spinning out of control.

The girl noticed his change in emotions. “Yah! What’s wrong with you NOW?”

He was still lost in his thoughts and didn’t hear this rude girl’s scolding question. “I’m not dreaming... This isn’t a dream...I’m a FISH...I’m not DREAMING.” She heard him mumble under his breath.

She rolled her eyes in distaste. “Did I STUTTER? You’re just repeating the obvious that THIS-ISN’T-A-DREAM,” she said, pausing at every word to make her point.

He glared at her. “Well, how was I supposed to know I wasn’t dreaming?! I’ve never had a ing TAIL before!” He pointed at his limp tail lying on the ground.

She placed her hands on her hips. “REALLY? So what, are you trying to say you’re not a merman but just happened to obtain a tail?” She spat out sarcastically.

“YES, THAT’S WHAT I’M TRYING TO SAY,” he raised his voice louder, making him sound frightening. But the girl was unfazed by his tone. “I had legs before!! Legs that allowed me to walk AND swim!”

Confusion struck throughout her mind. She couldn’t wrap her mind around this strange moment happening. And then she felt immediate shock hit her body as if a lightening bolt struck her to the core. She couldn’t control the features on her face contort into surprise and awe for just a second, before she put on her usual indifferent face. However, her voice betrayed her cold exterior. “So-so-s-s-so-s-s-so you’re HUMAN?” She couldn’t believe that an actual human is in front of her. In the form of a merman. *Maybe he went to the witch too.*

He gave her an annoyed look. “OBVIOUSLY! Otherwise I’d be able to swim with this cursed thing!” His tail flopped a little.

She grabbed his head with both of her hands and locked eyes with him. She searched his eyes for a long time before realizing that he was actually telling the truth.

Despite her cold demeanor, he could see a tiny bit of sympathy in her eyes.

And he hated it.

Suddenly, she pulled him up until he was “standing” tall. Surprisingly, he didn’t fall down. He pushed her away, causing him to fell flat on his again. “Yah! What are you trying to do?”

She glared at him. “I’m trying to help you swim,” she said in a snobby tone. She crossed her arms at this annoying, helpless man.

“And why should YOU help me?”

She uncrossed her arms. “Fine! You wanna stay on the ocean floor? Fine with me!” She threw her arms up in exasperation.

Kris narrowed his eyes at her and turned his sight away from her. “Alright, fine. Help me,” he mumbled spitefully.

She grabbed his arms again and tried to pull him back up, but he started becoming unsteady. He accidentally kicked his tail forward, causing him to swim into the girl. They collided and both fell to the ground with a painful groan, with Kris on top of her. Kris tried to pull himself away from her but realized that his hands were lying right on top of her chest, and both of their eyes widened at their compromising position.

Suddenly, a booming voice ripped through the water that shook Kris to his very core. “ARIEL!”

The girl beneath him rolled her eyes and yelled in annoyance, “Well, my life!”

(Luhan)
Luhan was just pleasantly sleeping until he slowly woke up. With his eyes still closed and still lying down, he stretched his arms and placed his hands on his sleeping surface. His eyebrows crinkled. *That’s weird.. Why does my bed feel like this?*  He continued to feel his “bed” and it felt rough and damp. Like grass.

He slowly opened his eyes, and his vision came out a little blurry. He saw a figure hovering over him. He blinked a couple of times and saw that it was a girl looking down at him. He sat up in surprise and accidentally smacked heads with her, which knocked him down again. He groaned in pain and rubbed his sore forehead. He sat up again slowly and saw that the girl was also rubbing her forehead. Her hair was draped over her face, so he couldn’t look at her properly.

He suddenly jerked his head up, as it finally sunk in that he wasn’t at the orphanage anymore. He jumped at every unfamiliar sight that he saw. The bright green grass, the streaming river, the happy, fluffy little animals.



He started to get worried on how he got there and how he was supposed to get back.

Then he looked at the girl sitting next to him with her head hung low. He suddenly had a thought strike him. *Oh, my god. What if this girl kidnapped me?? Oh, my god! What if she’s one of those sasaeng fans who kidnapped me!!* He continued to stare at this “harmless” girl. He suddenly jumped up and waved his hands around like a ninja but failed. “Y-yah!” He pointed a shaking finger at her.

She did a small jump of surprise at his loud voice and looked at him, with her hair flowing to the side. Luhan gasped at the sight, and his mouth hung open.

There sitting on the grass was a very beautiful girl. One of the prettiest he’s ever laid eyes on. She has long brown wavy hair, small lips, and slim curvy waist that was accentuated by a grey dress that she was wearing. He could tell she was fashionable, and he liked that. But what really struck him were her eyes. She had big dolly eyes that could stare into his soul. But they were puffy and red. Luhan realized that this girl had been crying. He slowly looked away and rubbed the back of his neck, thinking it was his fault.

He hesitantly came down on his knees until he was eye level with her. “Uhm...Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?”

The girl’s eyes widened, and her eyebrows shot up. “Urrmm.. Shouldn’t I be asking YOU this? I mean, I did find you unconscious...and I don’t know what had happened to make you do so..” She looked down from his gaze and played with her thumbs. Her cheeks were burning. *Oh, my gosh. This really, really hot guy is wondering if I’m okay!! But why is his face so pretty?? It’s prettier than mine! What the heck!*

He wanted to ask about her crying but didn’t know if it was appropriate of him to ask about something personal to a girl he didn’t know. Then her words slowly seeped into his brain. “WAIT, WHAT?! So-so you have no idea how I got here??” He yelled so loudly that the girl jumped. She timidly shook her head. His jaw fell. *S-so how did I get here??*

His worrying started to grow on his face, and the girl noticed it. She wanted to help, but she thought that he probably didn’t want her help. She just continued to sit there and play with her thumbs. Then she stood up. Luhan looked up at her and stood up too. “Uhm.. I’ll be on my way,” she said quietly. She tried to scurry off, but Luhan grabbed her wrist.

“No! Wait!” He yelled.

She stopped and could feel her cheeks burn even more. *Oh god, he’s grabbing my wrist.. No! Bad girl! Don’t think about this stuff at a time like this.* She mentally slapped herself and turned around and faced him. She tilted her head. “U-uhm, yes?”

“Could you please tell me..... where I am? Because I have no idea where I am, and I’m a little scared on what happens next. Could you help me?” He blurted out truthfully. In his ears, he sounded so unmanly, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

The girl’s eyes completely softened at Luhan’s pleading face. She wanted to take him back to the cottage and let him rest and get something to eat because it was starting to get dark. But she remembered her original plans before she discovered him. *Oh, my gosh...what should I do... I mean I can’t leave him here all alone when he has no where to go...But...I can’t go back....I don’t want to go back..* Her gaze slowly looked down at her feet and thought about this. She looked back up and said, “I’m sorry, but I can’t help.. What can I even do for you..?” She slowly tried to ease herself out of his grip, but he only tightened it.

“Please! I need to go home! I-I need to go back because everyone back home must be worried sick about me,” he begged shamelessly. He put on his aegyo act and widened his eyes, in hope that she’ll help him.

Fortunately for Luhan, the girl bought his act. She sighed, and her head bowed forward. *So much for running away from home..you coward.* She looked up at this innocent looking boy, who was still holding onto her wrist. Her lips pressed together, so they formed a straight line. “Alright, fine. I’ll try to help you. But we should head to my cottage and feed you since it’s starting to get a little dark and who knows how long you’ve been out here,” she said meekly.

Luhan bounced in relief and smiled really big that caused his eyes to become smaller. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” The girl only smiled in response.

*How cute,* she thought.

She timidly started to walk through the trees with Luhan silently following behind her. They walked for a good 20 minutes in complete silence as the sun was quickly setting.



Luhan heard an owl hoot out of nowhere, and he jumped in surprise and subconsciously hugged the girl’s arm. She blinked at him in surprise and giggled at him. *He’s so cute when he’s frightened. Hehe..I wonder if he’s single....Oh, bad girl! Stop thinking that way.* She face palmed herself.

Luhan broke the deafening silence and released her arm, which made her a little disappointed. “So, uhm.... I have a question for you.”

She cocked her head to the side curiously. “Yeah, what is it?”

“Uhm, your eyes were red and puffy earlier, and I could kinda tell that you were crying.” Her eyes widened at that embarrassing observation of his. “And I know it’s none of my business, but why were you crying?”

She shyly pulled her gaze to her feet as they continued to walk. “Well.. It’s a long story..” She quickly glanced at him, and he looked at her with anticipation. She sighed. “Well, it’s really shocking news to me, and I don’t really wanna think about the whole situation at the moment..”

Luhan nodded. “Yeah, I understand. You don’t have to tell me if you’re not ready.”

She gave him a small smile, which slowly turned into a deep frown as she thought about more of her story. “But I also found out that I'm actually a PRINCESS.” She felt disgusted by that word.

Luhan backtracked. “Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Princess? What? You must be joking, right?” He chuckled. He looked at her face that was dead serious, and his laugh slowly died away. “Seriously? What? Are we in some sort of Disney storybook or something?” He joked without realizing the irony in his words.

She tilted her head curiously. “What’s Disney...?”

Luhan was about to answer this peculiar girl when a yell broke him out of his thoughts. “There she is!”

He looked forward to see three lights: one was blue, one was green, and one was red. As Luhan and the girl walked closer, it revealed to be three young women standing in front of a cottage. The girl in blue grumpily approached the two, and it seemed like she was FLOATING over to them. The other two girls followed her.

Luhan squinted his eyes to get a good look at the new people. They looked oddly familiar to him. And then, it clicked. *K-K-K-Krystal, Amber, and Victoria from f(x)?? W-what??*

Krystal clucked her tongue at the girl next to Luhan as she floated over towards them. “Tsk, tsk, tsk! Aurora! Where have you been? It’s almost nighttime!”

Luhan looked at the girl and then over to the f(x) members. The amount of news combining in his head was too overwhelming for him, and when all the pieces started fitting together and he finally figured it out,

He fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys~~ Part 2 of the introductions of the princesses hehehe. I wrote the introductions so that the readers could guess which princess is appearing, but once you read "mermaid tail", that one was extremely obvious LOL. But uhm yeah. Hope you guys liked it, and

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!! <3 I love comments <3