Snow White and the 7 Dwarves' World Part 6: Be My Wife

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

*Continuation from Chapter 29*

Everyone froze at the new boy’s words. “W-w-wife?” Yuri managed to stutter out.
 
Jeongmin smiled at her. “Yes. You’re going to be my wife.” 
 
“I-I don’t want to get married though!” 
 
Jeongmin laughed at what he thought was a silly statement. “Don’t be silly, jagiya-” 
 
“Don’t call me that,” she warned him with a firm voice, but on the inside, she was absolutely terrified. 
 
Jeongmin smiled. “But jagiya,” he emphasized the word, “every girl wants to get married.” 
 
“Yeah, but not ME!” Yuri shook her head, flustered. 
 
“But it’s with me though,” he said haughtily. “I’m a prince.”
 
“S-so?! Prince or not, I’m not going to marry you!” She started to back away from him, but he stepped forward along with her. 
 
“But jagiya, I love you.” 
 
“Yah! I don’t know what kind of freak that you are, but Yuri is not interested!” Hoon yelled at him. 
 
Jeongmin’s smile cracked a bit from Hoon’s intrusion on their conversation. “Freak? I’m not a freak. I’m just a boy in love.” 
 
“NOONA DON’T WANT CHU, OKAY?! STOP BEING SUCH A TRY HARD!” shouted Dongho. *This boy isn’t taking noona away from me too.*
 
“Well, little boy. You don’t know a thing about what we’re talking about, so why don’t you just go into your room and play with your action figures.” 
 
Dongho stared at him, taken aback. “Oh, hell no. You little-” He was about to go up to Jeongmin and give him a piece of his mind, but Kiseop held him back. 
 
“Yah, don’t make more trouble than what is needed,” said Kiseop. 
 
“Yes, don’t make more trouble, boy,” Jeongmin said with a smile. 
 
They stared at the boy with scolding glares. *This guy is really pissing me off,* thought Dongho. 
 
Jeongmin turned his attention back onto Yuri, who tensed under his gaze. “So how about it? Are you willing to come back to the castle with me and get married?”
 
“A-A-ANDWE! I’M NOT GOING TO MARRY YOU, YOU-YOU-YOU CREEPER!” she screamed. 
 
Jeongmin, whose smile hadn’t faltered at all, merely responded, “But yeobo, so many girls wish to be in your shoes.”
 
“Not ME!” 
 
“Girls would be begging to be my new wife.” He cocked his head to the side with a knowing expression.
 
“W-well like I said, I’m not- wait, what? N-new?” 
 
“Yes, new!” His eyes sparkled at what he was about to say next. “You’re going to be lucky wife number six!”
 
Yuri’s eyes almost bulged out of her sockets in shock. “SIX? What happened to your other five wives?” Yuri backed further away from him. 
 
“Oh, they’re still here! They’re just all back at my castle!” Yuri choked on spit and air and started coughing furiously. “Well, except for wife number three. She,” he paused a little and gave her a creepy smile that sent shivers down her spine, “had to go away. She tried to get away from the castle, so she had to be punished, and now she’s gone.” 
 
Yuri’s eyes widened even more, and she grabbed Chen’s hand for comfort, who squeezed her hand in assurance. “G-gone as in-”
 
“Don’t worry about it,” he said as his smile became larger. His eyes shifted onto their hands, and his eyes twitched a little. “What is this, yeobo?”
 
Yuri didn’t respond. She hid behind of Chen with her hands still linked with his. Chen backed away slowly, a surge of protectiveness started to flow in his blood. 
 
Jeongmin’s eyes twitched a bit more from the scene, and they could all see his smile beginning to falter a bit but was still there. “Is this your lover, yeobo?” 
 
Yuri peeked over Chen’s shoulder. “W-what if he is?” 
 
Chen’s heart leaped at her statement but ignored it. *Bad Jongdae. Not at a time like this.*
 
Jeongmin’s smile got wider, but his eyes started to turn maniacal. “Are you trying to get me jealous, jagiya?” 
 
Yuri came out from behind Chen, despite his protests. “No. He’s my lover. What are you going to do about it?” She placed her hands on her hips, confidently staring into his eyes. 
 
Jeongmin’s smile had completely disappeared at this point, and he had a hard look on his face. “Well then,” he strode over to Chen in a blink of an eye, “I’m going to have to steal you from him.” 
 
She gasped loudly as he clasped onto her wrist. “Y-yah! Let me go!” She struggled and whimpered in pain at how tight his grip was. 
 
Chen grabbed Jeongmin’s arm that was gripping Yuri’s wrist. Chen looked him in the eye with anger. “Let her go.” 
 
Jeongmin smirked. “No. I don’t plan on letting her go,” he looked at the frightened and vulnerable girl who was cowering from his touch, “yeobo.” 
 
Finally the U-Kiss members started to cut in. They strode over to them, and Eli grabbed Jeongmin’s shoulder, making him face them. “Yah, let her go,” his eyes turned dark, “or else.” 
 
Jeongmin chuckled. “Oh, aren’t you guys the seven supposed ‘dwarves’ of the woods.” He looked at them up and down. “Yeah, you guys are small, indeed.” 
 
Eli fumed and was about to punch him in the face, but Soohyun stopped him. “Stop.” He glanced over at Jeongmin. “Violence is not the answer.” 
 
“Yeah, violence is not the answer.” Jeongmin’s smirk deepened. “Now, isn’t that ironic, considering that you all have records on assault?” 
 
All of the boys froze, tense from his words. Dongho buried himself into Kiseop’s arms with fright. *,* thought AJ. 
 
“Thank my father for letting you all free. If it were up to me, you’d all be rotting away in jail. Now you have a,” he looked over at the shabby cottage and wrinkled his nose in distaste, “THRIVING business. Now I suggest that you get out of our business, or when I come into power, I might just revoke your freedom.” 
 
“You’re an awful person,” Kiseop hissed at him, seething from anger. 
 
Jeongmin shrugged, uncaring about the seven boys. “I’m not awful. I’m just... ambitious towards what I want. And you’re in the way of that.”
 
Kevin couldn’t take this boy’s attitude anymore and burst. He grabbed Jeongmin by the collar and pulled him close to his face. “Look here, buddy boy. I don’t know how disillusioned you are or how mental you are, but you are not welcome here,” he growled in a low voice. “Threaten us all you want, but leave Yuri alone. Leave now,” he warned him, “or else, we’ll make you leave.” 
 
Jeongmin raised his eyebrow in surprise before pushing Kevin away from him, causing Kevin to release his grip on his collar. He brushed the imaginary dust off of his clothes before facing the others. He finally released his grip on Yuri’s wrist, who immediately ran and hid behind the boys. Without a word, he walked back to his horse and hopped back on it. He kicked his feet, and the horse whinnied loudly before galloping through the trees. 
 
All of them remained tense for a few seconds before they all sighed and relaxed. “G-guys,” Yuri stuttered, shaking from fright. 
 
Chen wrapped his arms around her. “It’s okay,” he soothed her, brushing her hair with his fingers. 
 
She buried her head into his chest and shook her head. “I don’t think this is over.” 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*O* I'm not totally 100% satisfied with the chapter, but ehh it's the best I can do for now. I had to rush since it's my dad's birthday today! :D <3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD! <3
 
Jeongmin is such a creeper *O* ... What's going to happen now? :33
 
Thanks for commenting, everyone <3 I appreciate it C: <3