Aladdin’s World Part 6: Master of Disguise?

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

*Continuation from Chapter 34*

“Psst,” Suho tried to get Ara’s attention. She turned around and saw his head sticking through the open crack of her door. 
 
“What?” 
 
He slipped through the crack and closed the door. He clapped his hands together. “I’m rather bored.” 
 
Ara’s eyes widened as she slapped his arm. “Yah! Not so loud! Do you know how scandalous it would be if the maids found you inside of my room late at night?” 
 
“Well, I’m bored,” he repeated, as if he didn’t hear what Ara said at all. 
 
She rolled her eyes. “Yes, I heard you.” She turned around and walked onto her balcony, Suho following. “And didn’t I see you like three hours ago?” 
 
“Yeah. But I got bored in that three hours,” he shrugged nonchalantly. 
 
She shot him a look. “Well, let’s just hope no one barges into our room.” 
 
Suho raised an eyebrow. “OUR room?” 
 
Ara realized what she said and hit his arm again. “I don’t think before I speak, okay? Don’t make fun of me,” she huffed. 
 
Suho snickered. “Okay, whatever.” He leaned against the railing of the balcony. “Well, what do you want to talk about?” 
 
Ara shrugged. “I don’t know. There’s nothing interesting to talk ab-oh, my holy leprechaun.” Ara looked all around the balcony. “Did you hear that?” 
 
Suho made a face and looked around the balcony also, finding nothing. “Uhm, no?” 
 
“I swear, I heard someone talking that was not your voice.” 
 
Suho shook his head. “You’re crazy.” 
 
She frowned. “No, I’m not. I swear I heard something..." She looked around again, her ears alert. When she couldn't find anything, she shrugged. "Huh. I could've sworn I heard something." She pouted. "Oh, well. As I was saying, there's not much to ta-DID YOU HEAR IT NOW?!"
 
Suho gave her a funny look. "Okay, Ara. I think you need to lie down. I'm going to get you a straitjacket, okay?"
 
Ara glared at him. "I'm not crazy, OKAY?! Someone was talking, and it wasn't you and definitely not me!" She walked over to the ledge of the balcony.
 
Suho rolled his eyes. "You're not gonna find anyone over the edge. I mean no one can-"
 
"HOLY FLUFFY UNICORNS!” Her eyes widened as she covered in shock. 
 
Suho followed her gaze in confusion before his jaw dropped along with hers. 
 
In front of them was a young man, whose face was covered by a ridiculously large hat and was standing outside of the railing. “How on earth are you standing-” she let out a gasp when she saw that he was afloat by a dirty rug. “Y-yah! Who are you?” 
 
The man lifted his hat slightly, so they could see his face. He smirked and bowed to them. “Name’s Ali Bwabwa.” 
 
Suho immediately recognized his face. “Youngmin?” Suho called out slowly, as if he was too shocked to see him again. 
 
Ara, who was in shock by the floating man, came back to earth when she heard what Suho said and turned to him with a face. “That’s not Youngmin.” 
 
Suho gave her a 'Are-you-kidding-me' look back at her. “Are you blind? Of course that’s Youngmin!” 
 
She shook her head stubbornly. “Nuh uh!” 
 
Suho face palmed himself. “Oh, my goodness. You cannot be serious. All he’s wearing are different clothes and a hat! A HAT. One doesn’t simply be a master of disguise by just a hat!” 
 
“Hey.” He pointed at Suho with a twinkle in his eye. “Name’s Ali Bwabwa.” 
 
Suho rolled his eyes. “Oh, my God. You’ve gotta be joking with me. Ali Bwabwa? Really? If you wanted to disguise yourself, couldn’t you have picked a name that’s more believable?” 
 
“Hey!” Ara snapped at Suho. “Don’t talk to him that way!” She glared at him with an almost sad expression. “And you wanna know something?" Suho looked at her expectedly, but she turned away. "Youngmin’s dead,” she said, loud enough for Suho to hear but not ‘Ali Bwabwa’. 
 
Suho made a face and turned her way. He faltered on his words when he saw the expression on her face. *Crap, I forgot that she thought he was dead.*
 
Ara turned her attention on Youngmin, and he smiled at her. Suho examined the way that she was looking at Youngmin. Her eyes sparkled, and her cheeks were slightly flushed.*Dear lord. She’s smitten over him. Oh, my God. The things hats can do for people.* He face palmed himself. 
 
‘Ali Bwabwa’ leaped onto the balcony in front of the two. “Hello, princess.” 
 
“Uh-uhm, hi.” She blushed a little. 
 
Suho just gaped at the two. “Oh, my goodness.” He rolled his eyes. 
 
Ara shot him a look before smacking him in the chest. “Shush.” She turned and smiled at ‘Ali Bwabwa’. 
 
He raised a curious eyebrow at the two’s interactions but shrugged it off and smiled at her. “Princess,” he kneeled down on one knee, “I have come for your hand in marriage.” 
 
Suho’s eyebrows rose in obvious surprise and couldn't do anything more than gape. “Oh, wow. Youngmin moved pretty fast,” he mumbled under his breath. Unfortunately, Ara heard him and rolled her eyes. 
 
“How many times do I have to say this? He’s not Youngmin!” 
 
Suho rolled his eyes. “YES, HE IS. I’ll prove it to you!” he said before striding over to the new boy. ‘Ali Bwabwa’ moved his head, so that Suho couldn’t grab his hat. “Stay still,” he hissed at him.
 
“Never!” He jumped back onto his carpet and began to circle Suho teasingly. “I dare you to grab my hat,” he taunted. 
 
Suho fumed at the boy. *I am not up for playing games right now.* Out of annoyance, Suho leaped up with looking and grabbed his hat, taking it off and revealing Youngmin’s face. 
 
Ara gasped loudly and stared at the very much alive Youngmin. He sheepishly smiled at the shocked girl. “Hi.”
 
After processing everything and getting over the initial shock, Ara narrowed her eyes dangerously at Youngmin before pouncing on him, beating the crap out of him. He tried to shield himself from her hard hits. “YOU BABO! BABO, BABO, BABO!” She hit him between every word. “WHY WERE YOU IN DISGUISE?!” 
 
“A HAT IS NOT A DISGUISE!” Suho exclaimed. 
 
“YOU, SHUT UP!” She hissed at Suho, who backed away cautiously. She turned back to Youngmin, who backed away as well. “And YOU. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!” 
 
Youngmin gave her a puzzled look. “Who told you that?” 
 
She pointed at Suho. “HE did!” 
 
Youngmin turned to Suho with a incredulous look. “YOU TOLD HER I DIED?!” 
 
Suho shook his head. “No! I didn’t! Jafar-I mean-Hyunseung did!” he explained. "I didn't say anything more because she was so distraught about you being gone." 
 
Youngmin turned and smiled a 1000-watt smile at Ara. "You were sad that I was gone?"
 
Ara rolled her eyes. "Because I thought you were dead!"
 
Youngmin looked down at his feet and bit his bottom lip from smiling even more. Then something clicked in his brain, and his eyes flickered over to Suho. "Wait, WHO told you I was dead again?" 
 
"Uhm... Hyunseung?"
 
Youngmin’s eyes darkened at the mention of the name. “Oh, I see.” 
 
Ara, not noticing his attitude change, continued to badger him, and then a sudden thought occurred in her head. “Yo, what’d you say about my hand in marriage?!” 
 
Youngmin blinked at her blankly before scratching the back of his head. “Ah, well. About that...” She raised an eyebrow at him, urging him to continue. “Well, you know how I was...really....into you.... when we met... ya know?” he said, choosing his words rather carefully. 
 
Ara nodded. “Yes, I was aware.” 
 
“Well,” he gestured to his new clothes, “I’m fit as a prince, so marry me.” He threw her a cheesy smile.
 
She gave him a blank stare. “No, thanks.” 
 
His face turned crestfallen. “Why?” 
 
“Because, Youngmin, you’re...Youngmin.” She patted his shoulder, trying to comfort him. Then her expression froze for a split second before smiling widely. “Oh, my goodness. You’re alive. That means...my freedom,” she whispered silently, but loud enough for Suho to catch it and smile. 
 
Youngmin mistook Ara's words as happiness for his presence. "Yes, yes. I know." He did a mocking hair flip. "I'm just so great. My death would be the world's loss." 
 
Ara crinkled her nose in distaste and punched him again. "Idiot."
 
Suho laughed, and soon everyone else joined in. The laughter died down, and they all looked at each other and smiled. Suho's smile faltered a bit because there was something bothering him. “Youngmin,” he called out to him. 
 
“Hmm?” The boy looked over at the older.
 
“Where’d you go? I mean, the last time I saw you was when you disappeared into that tunnel in the dungeon.” 
 
Ara looked at the two, confused. “Huh? What are you guys talking about?” 
 
Youngmin jumped. “Oh!” He gave them a small smile. “It’s kind of a long story.” He took something out of his large pocket and showed it to the two of them. They looked at it and saw that it was a dirty lamp. Youngmin rubbed it, and a cloud of smoke began to pour out of the spout. The whole balcony began to fill with smoke, and a loud boom threw Suho and Ara onto the ground. 
 
Suho waved the smoke away and looked up to see an attractive man floating in the air. 
 
The man looked down at the dumfounded people on the floor. “Yo, wassup. I’m Kikwang, Youngmin’s genie!” 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry for not updating in like. The longest time ;O; .... First week of school = OMFG. SO MUCH WORK. I haven't have ANY time. So so sorry ;O; ....... 
 
And also, sorry for the y chapter ;O; ... I'm not really satisfied with it. 
 
SO. NEW CHARACTER. KIKWANG FROM BEAST!!! :D 
THIS CUTIE.