Into a New World Part 3

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

So are any of you guys frustrated with AFF as I am? Because this chapter had already been posted before it got deleted ;___; ... I was waiting patiently for AFF to fix everything and restore all of the chapters that got deleted, and the edits I made to the story, but it was taking too long. So I decided to just re-post this chapter. :D

If any of you have noticed the edits, I added pictures to the foreword and the first few chapters ^-^ It's so that you guys have an easier time seeing the surroundings and characters as much as possible ^-^. If you didn't see them, it's no big deal. :D

Well ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Enjoy this re-posted and edited chapter (with pics) :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kai)
Kai was sleeping peacefully while dreaming of girls. He shifted his position and suddenly felt something rough graze his skin. He grabbed a handful of what he was lying on and it felt like hay. He could hear voices murmuring around him. “Oh my gosh, he’s waking up!” He scrunched his eyes together before opening them. His eyes landed on a bunch of teenage girls staring at him with awe. He quickly sat up in surprise and blinked furiously.

“Uhm.... Hi?”

The girls all squealed once they heard his voice.

“Oh, he’s so handsome!”

“Look at his muscles! UGH!”

“His voice is so y!”

He smirked at their comments, which made them squeal even harder. Probably causing their ovaries to explode by the second. He looked around him and saw that he was on the side of a busy street with people grocery shopping.



*Where’d the orphanage go..?* He thought as he gazed at the unfamiliar area.

He grabbed the nearest girl by the chin and her cheek. “Hey, pretty lady,” he said in a low, husky voice. “Could you tell me where I am?”

She gawked at him with her eyes wide open and her jaw on the floor. “W-w-w-w-w-we-we’re i-i-i-in the m-m-m-mid-m-middle of town s-square,” she stuttered out.

Kai raised his eyebrow. “Town square of where?” She couldn’t reply; she was too in awe with this very attractive and charismatic man cupping her chin.

He shook his head and stood up from the hay he was sitting on. The girls put their hands in front of him, in case he fell over. He brushed off the dirt off his clothes, looked at the girls, and smirked. The girls all sighed blissfully, and one girl put the back of her hand on her forehead and dramatically fainted. Kai loved the feeling that he could make girls feel this way even though his confidence was all for show. On the inside, he was cowering away from all of those stares.

“So,” he clapped his hands together, “can you point me the way to Seoul please?”

The girls looked at each other with confusion. “What’s...Seoul?”

Kai blinked. “Uhm..Seoul? South Korea?” They continued to look confused, so he just brushed it off. “Okay, well see you girls! I’m gonna go find my way home now.”

He waved at them and turned around. But he felt a hand grip on his wrist, hard. He looked back at them, and their expressions looked sly. “Where do you think you’re going?” One of the girls asked evilly.

“I-I’m going home..” Kai said hesitantly. He had a bad feeling something was going to happen.

“Oh no, you’re not going anywhere.” The girls started surrounding him. “We haven’t had fresh meat in a long, LONG time. And you think we’re gonna let your handsome self get away from our grasp? No.” Then,

They attacked.

They started groping at him, pulling his clothes, trying to get every inch of him covered by them. Kai struggled out of their grasps.

“Y-yah! Stop it! Don’t touch me THERE, that’s my private part! YAAHH!” He’s always been used to fan girls touching him, but never has he encountered some that were so straightforward with their groping. He slapped their hands away and pushed them away, causing a few of them to fall over. At the first chance, he shot through the opening of girls and ran down the street.

He didn’t care if he didn’t know where he was running to. He just wanted to get away from those obsessive, crazed girls. He took the risk to look back and realized that was a huge mistake. He could see those ravenous girls gaining on him as they pushed people aside just to get to him. He sprinted even faster and ran down different streets to throw them off, but they kept on his trail.

After running for what seemed liked forever, he was a far distance away from the girls. He found a large, grand house that seemed like a mansion and decided to run behind the house. He spotted a small barn and sprinted over to it, careful not to get caught by anyone.

Once inside, he collapsed, closed his eyes, and tried to catch his breath. When he opened his eyes, he saw a horse looking down at him. He smiled and pet the horse while still lying down. “Hi, horsy. How are you today?”

Then Kai heard a bloodcurdling scream, followed by the sound of a vase breaking. He turned his head and saw a girl staring at him in shock. She had thick glasses covering her large eyes. She dressed plainly with her black hair tied in a bun. She seemed to have frozen as she stared at the stranger in her family barn.

Kai thought it was one of the girls chasing him, so he shot up onto his feet and put his hands in front of him defensively. But before he could speak, the girl beat him to it. “Y-yah! Who are you, and wha-what are you doing in my horse barn?!”

“YOUR horse barn? S-so you’re the one living in that house?” His jaw dropped. This girl did not look like she had enough money to get decent clothes.

“Y-ye-y-yes! N-now who a-are you? And why are y-you in my horse b-barn!? T-t-t-te-t-tell me!” The girl stuttered out. She mentally slapped herself for stuttering at a time like this. But she felt incredibly awkward standing in front of a guy. A very attractive guy. But that didn’t stop her from becoming awkward and shy. And it didn’t help that she broke the vase that she was supposed to be cleaning out.

Kai was about to answer her, but he heard the familiar rumble of footsteps coming close to the horse barn. He quickly grabbed the dumbfounded girl and pulled her away from the entrance of the barn. She blushed furiously from their skinship and started to protest, but he covered with his hand and ‘Shh-ed’ her. Some of the girls stopped near the barn and started looking around. They glanced inside the seemingly empty barn and slowly walked away, with their eyes and ears alert like dogs. Kai held his breath apprehensively as he waited for those girls to be long gone.

He waited at least 5 minutes before releasing the girl’s mouth from his hand. But then he realized that he had her pinned up against the wall with his body. They made eye contact before she quickly turned her head away like the speed of light, while blushing like a tomato.

Kai smirked and leaned in closer while cupping her chin, so she could look into his eyes. “Hey, baby. You’re looking good tonight.” He winked at her. *Why am I flirting with this chick? She’s not even that pretty.*

Her only response to that was an incredulous look. *What is wrong with this boy?*

Then two screams could be heard all the way from the house. “WHERE IS THAT BRAT?!”

The girl’s eyes widened in fear before pushing Kai away. “You need to hide quickly!” She started shoving him towards one of the horse stalls. She could hear footsteps coming closer.

“Whoa, what was that?” Kai could feel something ominous with those voices.

She merely shook her head. “Hide, hide!”

Kai ducked his head just in time for two people to enter the barn. “CINDERELLA!”

(Suho)
Suho was tossing and turning with his eyes shut. *Ugh, what am I lying on?* It was painfully hot around him, and it felt like he was lying too close to a fire. He kept changing sleeping positions before sitting up and opening his eyes in annoyance. He suddenly jumped at the sight before him.

He saw stands with cloth tarps hanging over them like umbrellas. Each stand was set up on dirt streets, and every street and stand were deserted. He looked up at the sky, and it looked like it was early dusk. He could feel the temperature slowly rise as the sun made an appearances. He was sitting on a cart full of hay, and he leaned back and hit a wall. He turned back and observed what he bumped his head into and saw that it was a giant peach/tan colored wall. He didn’t know what was on the other side of it. (A/N It was pretty dang difficult to find any pictures that fit the description, so just think of the movie, Aladdin, and how the streets looked ^-^)

“What in the world.... Where am I?” He scratched his head. Then he started to get worried. “Where are the other members? Are they here with me?” He continued to look around, and the feeling of loneliness was starting to creep up on him.

“Aigoo....” He was about to get off the pile of hay and stand up, but he could hear rustling above his head. He looked up to see a pair of feet dangling from the wall. “Whaaa..? Hey you! What are you doing?”

The person jumped from the sound of his voice and accidentally lost his/her grip on the wall and fell. Suho’s eyes widened and tried to get away, but the person landed right on top of his stomach. His eyes bulged out as the wind got knocked right out of him. He started coughing furiously and couldn’t breathe because the person on top of him was heavy since he/she was a bit chubby. “Get-off-of-me!!” He strained out.

The person jumped off of him and started to dust him/her self off. Suho clutched his stomach and examined the person that almost crushed his ribs and internal organs. The person was wearing jeans and a thick hoodie, despite it feeling like it was over 100 degrees. The person turned around to look at Suho, but his/her face was covered by a silk cloth, revealing only his/her eyes.

The person looked absolutely terrified to see Suho. *Oh no! Is he one of the guards?*

Suho stood up from his sitting position and crossed his arm. He was expecting an apology from the person for almost squishing the life out of him, but to Suho’s surprise, the person sprinted away quickly. Suho yelled after him/her. “YAH!” He started running after the mysterious person. They didn’t get far before Suho wrapped his arms around him/her. The person tried to wriggle out of his arms, but Suho held on tightly. The person’s silk cloth fell of his/her face, and he/she tried to grab it back. Suho held him/her back and spun the person around to face him.

It turned out to be a girl, about 5’6”. She had slightly tan skin, chubby cheeks, small brown eyes, and shoulder-length black hair. Her small pink lips slowly curled into a frown. *Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap! I got caught! UGGGHHHHHH!*

Suho put on a stern expression. “Yah! How dare you run away like that! You almost suffocated me, and then you don’t even apologize? That’s so unacceptable!”

The girl’s eyebrows rose at his condescending tone. She had never had anyone talk to her like that before. And she didn’t like it. She started to back away from him with her hands on her hips. “And who are you? My FATHER?” She spat out. She picked up her silk cloth and re-wrapped it over her face.

“Well, if I was, I would’ve taught you manners,” he calmly said. She narrowed her eyes at him. She scoffed, turned around, and walked away from him. “Hey! Where are you going?”

She turned her head back and yelled, “Away from you!”

Suho jogged up to her and grabbed her arm. “I was talking to you.”

“And now I’m ending our talk.” She pulled her arm away and continued to walk away. She walked for a few minutes before hearing footsteps come up from behind her and stopped next to her. She looked at Suho’s silent figure. “What the hell? What are you doing?”

“I’m walking with you,” he said as if it was the most obvious answer in the world.

“I KNOW. But WHY are you walking with me?” She narrowed her eyes at him. She was starting to get annoyed by his presence. It reminded her of her father.

“Is there a law that says that I can’t?”

Her eye twitched. “It’s called MY law. Of personal space and privacy. So shoo.” She made a hand gesture for him to move away. “Go away. I can walk by myself.”

Suho frowned. “But... It’s dangerous out here. A girl shouldn’t walk around alone,” he said gentlemanly. Suho always liked to polite and gentlemanly at all times.

The girl was about to say something about ism, but she stopped herself. *Wait a minute..... This guy isn’t a guard... He would’ve taken me back home as soon as he saw my face... That means he’s from the outside!* She blinked in surprise at the handsome stranger she met on the outside. She cleared arrogantly. “Well, I GUESS you can walk with me.” She pressed her lips together as she felt her pride lower a bit.

Suho smiled politely, and they continued to walk on.

As time started to pass, people started coming out of their homes, and soon, the streets were bustling and lively. A lot of people passed the two, and many frequently bumped shoulders with the girl. Every time, Suho would catch her if she fell backward. But she couldn’t risk her pride to become any lower than it was then, so she would always pull away from Suho.

This gave Suho a chance to try to figure out where he was. He had no idea where he was, and he was hoping that this girl would help him. But considering her attitude towards him, he was less than thrilled. Little did he know, the girl was using him for the exact same reason. She was new to the streets and needed someone to guide her around. She thought that he could help her since she thought he lived there.

Suho looked around him, taking in everything. He looked back behind him at the peach/tan colored wall he woke up next to. Behind the wall, he could see a gigantic white palace. Even though he had no idea where he was, the scenery was strikingly familiar to him. *Why does everything look so familiar?*

The girl’s stomach started to growl, and she rubbed her stomach. She skipped to a stand with lot of fruit.



She grabbed an apple and removed her silk cloth, exposing her face. She smiled evilly at the red apple and immediately started chomping on it. Everyone walking past them gave her a weird look, and Suho looked away, embarrassed to be seen with her at that moment.

The man behind the stand glared at her. “Yah! You gotta pay for that apple!”

The girl just rolled her eyes towards him and said, “I have no money.” She turned to Suho and pointed at him. “He can pay.”

Suho raised his hands defensively. “I don’t have any money.”

The man grabbed the girl roughly. She cringed at how close he was to her, and she gagged at his odor. “Well, I guess you’ll have to pay back in another way.” He gave her a greasy smile. Her eyes widened, along with Suho, who just understood how serious the situation just got.

He began to drag her away until an arm grabbed onto the man’s arm. The three looked at the owner of the arm, and it was a man with an “angry” expression towards the girl. “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, LIL’ SIS?” She looked at him with a really confused face.

The man that has the girl’s arm spoke up. “And who are you?” He spat out.

“I’m her brother, Aladdin, and this is my little sister...” He secretly darted his eyes towards her so she could play along. Thankfully, she got the message.

“Jasmine.”

Suho blinked blankly. *Aladdin and...JASMINE?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, well even with all the edits and everything, I'm still not 100% satisfied with this chapter T^T I think it's a bit boring. Tssskk tskkk. Oh well. LOL. So I'm done with the introductions. NOWWW. We can move onto their actual story plots *evil smile* MWUAHAHAHAHAH. Yeah idk if that was necessary to this, but I'm a little hyper right now. LOL. Oh, OTL.

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT <3 Comments are good for my SOUL <3