Snow White and the 7 Dwarves' World Part 4: Chopping and Bruising

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

*Continuation from Chapter 17*  

Chen just gaped at the 7 boys standing in front of them. Yuri beamed happily and waved at them. “Oppa!” She ran up to all of them, and they all had a great, big group hug. 
 
They all smiled at her and pulled back. “Annyeong, Yuri. Why are you back? Didn’t we just see you this morning?” Kiseop asked curiously. 
 
“Oh, uh...” Her eyes flickered over to Chen. “About that...” She twiddled her thumbs nervously. “I-”
 
“It’s your stepmother, isn’t it?” Hoon asked quietly. 
 
Yuri just stood there, looking at her thumbs twiddling. The 7 boys knew the answer. 
 
“Noona!” Dongho yelled out from behind all of the boys. He squeezed in between the members, stirring up complaints from them. He tackled Yuri into a bear hug that would’ve knocked her to the ground if he didn’t have a tight hold on her. “Why don’t you just tell that evil step mom to stick it up her !” He pulled away and pouted at her. 
 
Yuri laughed out loud and slapped her knees in laughter. Chen looked at her and smiled. *I could listen to her laugh all the time.*
 
Yuri wiped away a tear from the corner of her eye and tried to talk between her giggles. “Well, dongsaeng. I can’t because she can do a lot of things that can harm me.” 
 
“Well, why ARE you here? I mean, you stepmother did something, that’s a given, but what’d she do?” Soohyun asked concernedly as he patted her shoulder. 
 
“Why don’t we ask him?” Eli, who had been stealing glances at Chen since they got there, pointed at Chen. 
 
They all turned to look at a surprised Chen. “Well-uh-Hy-Hyuna, she sent out guards to go and arrest Yuri.” 
 
It took a half-second before the whole room turned ballistic. 
 
“WHAT?!” Soohyun screamed at the top of his lungs
 
“MY BABY, YURI!” Kiseop sobbed and dramatically collapsed on the couch. 
 
“NOONA?!?!!?” Dongho dropped on his knees and hugged Yuri, not letting her go. 
 
“WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?!” Hoon threw his arms up in the air. 
 
“That Hyuna is a crazy , oh my God,” AJ muttered under his breath while shaking his head. 
 
Eli punched his hand menacingly. “Does she.... WANT TO DIE?!” 
 
“THAT’S IT. WHERE’S MY AX? I WILL CUT HER FACE.” Kevin walked over to his ax that he laid on the table and stomped towards the door. 
 
Yuri’s eyes widened, and she tried stopping him, but Kevin’s hold on her legs caused her to move only an inch and then fall over onto her knees. 
 
“NICE JOB, DONGHO.” 
 
“NOONA, I’M SO SORRY!” 
 
“It’s okay, Dongho...” Yuri sat down on her and rubbed her sore knees. Because of her pale skin, the bruises started appearing faster than usual. She looked over at the open door. “Someone get Kevin please before he started chopping people up.” 
 
The boys nodded and ran after Kevin, leaving Chen and Yuri alone in the cottage. An awkward silence filled the air as Chen walked over to close the door, and Yuri sat on the ground. 
 
Chen turned around and saw Yuri‘s knees. He winced at how dark they became and kneeled down next to Yuri, who gave him a questioning look. “So-uhm-do you have ointment for that?” 
 
Yuri blinked in surprise before gesturing over to the cabinets in the kitchen area. “There should be a first aid kit in the cabinets.” 
 
Chen shuffled over to the cabinets and opened them up. His eyes widened, and he let out a small gasp before a mountain of things started falling on top of him in a massive pile. 
 
“Chen!” She squeaked before jumping up and running over towards Chen. “Chen? Chen?!” She moved a few objects around, trying to find the buried man. 
 
“Here!” He raised his arm and waved it around for Yuri to see. She moved a few objects away and found his face. 
 
“Chen!” She exclaimed in joy. 
 
“Hey,” he coughed a bit and winced at the pain, “c-could you move more stuff off of me? I c-can barely breathe.” 
 
Yuri almost forgot, and then she started digging through the things again. When she finally finished, she saw that he had a few bruises on his face and felt immensely guilty. She gave him a big hug. “Chen, I feel so bad that you got hurt! It should’ve been me...” She pulled back and gave him a pout. 
 
Chen smiled weakly before ruffling her hair. “Don’t worry about it, Yuri.” 
 
Yuri smiled back and then spotted the first aid kit lying right next to Chen. “Oh! There it is!” She took it in her hands and opened it up. But before she could take the ointment, Chen grabbed it. “Chen? What are you-” 
 
“Ladies first.” He threw her a charming smile before applying the ointment on her knees. 
 
Yuri watched him with a smile on her face and just sat back and admired Chen’s side-profile. *He’s so handsome.* Her eyes trailed down at his small eyes, high cheekbones, defined jaw, pink lips. 
 
Chen could feel Yuri observing him from the corner of his eye, and a discreet smile grew on his face. As he was dabbing the ointment onto her knees, he noticed how lean and soft her legs looked. Her milky white skin looked stained with the ugly bruises on them. His ears pinked a little in embarrassment. *Aigoo. Jongdae, why are you thinking erted thoughts?*
 
As Yuri was still looking at his face, she noticed a trickle of red liquid on the side of his head. “OMO!” 
 
Chen snapped back to reality and jumped at her voice, looking at her with wide eyes. “BWOH? WHAT’S WRONG?!” 
 
She pointed at the side of Chen’s head. “Y-you’re bleeding!” 
 
It took a while for Chen to fully register what she said before jumping up and screaming. “WHAT? WHERE?!” He started panicking and ran into the living room. 
 
Yuri shook off the feeling of deja vu and followed him into the living room. 
 
“Ch-Chen!” 
 
Chen ran his hand through his hair and looked down at his hand, slightly covered in blood. He panicked even more. “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” His arms flailed all over the place as he ran around in a circle. 
 
“Chen! C-calm down!” Yuri held her hands out to stop him, but it was too late. 
 
Yuri’s eyes widened as Chen accidentally ran right into her and knocked both of them to the ground. They both groaned in pain. “Ow...” Chen and Yuri both groaned, with their eyes shut in pain.
 
They opened their eyes and felt like time just froze. 
 
Yuri was lying on her back, red hair splaying all over the floor, while looking up at Chen with wide eyes, who was on top of her. Chen looked down at her and felt his heart beat frantically. *Omo, this is awkward.*
 
It was even more awkward when the U-Kiss boys piled in through the front door with a tied-up and struggling Kevin being held in the air and froze when they saw them. 
 
*Oh, my God,* Chen and Yuri thought together. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai you guys. Haha. Sorry for not updating. School and everything and yeah :P and also! I actually had writer's block for Chen's portion. O_O which is weird because I know EXACTLY what to write for Chen, plot-wise. ;-; .... it was only Chen, it was kinda weird. I didn't have writer's block for anyone else, only Chen .___. 
 
How are you guys today? C: OH! I have a new fanfic out. Haha. Go check it out :D I'm EXO's Silent Fashion Designer!
 
HAVE A GREAT DAY!! :D SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND LOTS O' LOVE TO YOU ALL~! <3