Snow White and the 7 Dwarves' World Part 7: Plans Are A’brewing

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

*Continuation from Chapter 35*

U-Kiss, Chen, and Yuri all sat around the living room in dead silence. 
 
Hoon looked at the others and broke the silence. “What are we going to do?” 
 
Kevin rubbed his temples. “We can’t do anything. I mean, if we disobey the prince, the king will have our heads.” He unconsciously caressed his throat gently. 
 
“I still think he was bluffing though...” Dongho fiddled with his fingers. “We’ve earned our freedom fair and square. He can’t just throw us in prison just ‘cause!” 
 
Soohyun shook his head. “No, he actually can. Royalty can do anything.” His eyes flickered over to Yuri, who was absentmindedly staring at the wall. “What are we going to do about Yuri?” 
 
Chen shook his head also. “I don’t know. I’m not from here, and Yuri has nowhere else to go.” 
 
AJ frowned. “It’s not fair. Yuri gets kicked out of her own castle. Then she catches the eye of a crazy prince, who probably plans on kidnapping her in the future. Her luck isn’t good right now.” 
 
Chen grabbed Yuri’s hand and squeezed it reassuringly. Yuri’s hand remained limp. And it scared him. The boys looked at the girl with concern. 
 
“Yuri-ah,” Eli called out to her. 
 
Slowly, she turned her gaze from the wall and onto the boys. “Hmm?” Her voice came out weak and fragile. 
 
“Are you okay?” Kiseop’s worried expression was replicated by everyone else. 
 
It took Yuri a while for process what he asked her, but soon she nodded in response. “I’m fine.” 
 
“Are you sure, noona? You seem pretty...dead right now...” Dongho asked slowly.
 
Yuri sat up straight and held her head up high. “I’m fine,” she managed to croak out. 
 
But she wasn’t fine. Everything that AJ said was right. She’s hated by her own stepmother, who ran her out of the kingdom that should be hers. The townspeople betrayed her. And now some crazy love-struck boy with 5 wives is probably planning on kidnapping her. It was all too much for her. 
 
“No, you’re not.” Eli frowned in concern. 
 
Yuri shook her head. “I am. Really.” She stood up onto her feet. “I’m going to go rest. I’m a bit tired.” They watched as she walked upstairs and into her room. 
 
AJ clenched his fists. “I’m going to find that pretty boy and punch him right in the face.” 
 
Soohyun shook his head. “What did I tell you? Violence is never the answer. It’s what got us in this situation in the first place. We’re better people now.” 
 
Kevin leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. “Yeah, but we were good people before too.” He sighed. “Those violence charges weren’t even our faults either...”
 
Silence came into the room again and remained there like a ghost. 
 
“Should we run?” Hoon asked quietly. 
 
Everyone mulled over the thought. Kiseop spoke up. “He would find us, wouldn’t he? I mean, the prince... the prince can do anything he wants. Including finding us. And considering that we barely have enough money to begin with, how could we support ourselves if we ran?” 
 
“Is there any other option? If we don’t run, then he’ll just come back again. And maybe he’ll bring back reinforcement!” Eli exclaimed. 
 
“I think we should,” Dongho voiced out. “Anything to save noona. I mean, she’s done almost everything for us. We have to help her.” 
 
Everyone nodded in agreement. “But where would we go?” asked Kevin. 
 
Soohyun turned to Chen. “Chen, where are you from?” 
 
Chen was surprised at the sudden question. “Uhm, Seoul.” 
 
“Do you know where that is?” 
 
Chen paused for a bit before shaking his head. “No. I don’t even know how I got here in the first place, let alone how to get back.” 
 
Everyone’s shoulders deflated. “What are we going to do now?!” yelled Eli. 
 
Kevin rubbed his chin for a bit. “We could go to Seoul. Well, look for it first.” 
 
“But Chen said he doesn’t even know where it is,” said Hoon. 
 
“Yeah, but we can still look for it. I mean, Chen doesn’t even know where it is, and he LIVED there. So it must be hidden somewhere. That pretty boy and his father will NEVER find us that way!” 
 
Everyone thought it over for a moment. Eli rolled his eyes. “Oh, what the heck. I’m in. No other option anyways.” 
 
“Yay! We’re going to help noona!” Dongho clapped his hands. 
 
Chen bit his bottom lip and glanced over at Yuri’s closed door. *I’ll take you back to Seoul, so nothing bad will happen to you ever again.*
 
 
 
 
Jeongmin rode through the streets of the city and finally arrived back at the gates of his castle. The guards opened the pristine gates and let him in. He rode to the stables and leaped off of his horse as his servants rushed to his side. “Your highness, how was your daily ride?” 
 
“It was great, darling.” He struck a dashing smile at the servant, who flushed deeply under his gaze. He chuckled as he walked back into his castle. 
 
He pushed open the castle doors and looked at the intricacies of his home. He smiled at the maids passing by, who blushed furiously, and he walked up the long staircase. He arrived at his bedroom door and opened it to find a figure inside.
 
Jeongmin smiled widely at her and hugged her from behind. “Hey, honey.” 
 
The girl turned her head and saw her husband. “You’re back,” she stated coolly. 
 
He pouted. “Hyuna yeobo, can’t you be more enthusiastic for my return?” Their bodies swayed side to side as he still back hugged her. 
 
Hyuna turned around and wrapped her arms around his waist. “Sorry, jagiya. I just missed you.” 
 
Jeongmin snorted. “Yeah right. I know you’ve been flirting with the stable boys,” he said in a cold voice. 
 
Hyuna rolled her eyes. “ME flirting? Coming from the husband who has five wives.”
 
“Ooh! Speaking of wives, I think I found another one,” Jeongmin proclaimed proudly. 
 
Hyuna rolled her eyes again. “Oppa, why would you want another wife? Aren’t I enough for you?” She buried her face into his neck. 
 
He lifted her chin up. “Of course you are, yeobo. But I just want another one.” His smile turned into a frown. “But she wouldn’t accept my woos. I don’t understand. I’m like the most beautiful man in the kingdom,” Hyuna snorted, “why wouldn’t she want me?” 
 
“You shouldn’t waste your time chasing other girls.” 
 
“You just want me to spend more time with you.” 
 
“Well, that’d be nice. But you don’t spend enough time with your other wives. I’m sure they miss you.” 
 
“I spend the most time with you because you’re my favorite wifey, jagiya.” He placed a chaste kiss on her lips. 
 
His eyes sparkled when he thought of Yuri again. “But that girl. Ugh. She was just so pretty. Even her name is pretty. Yuri...” 
 
Hyuna froze, and she pulled back, making Jeongmin pout. “What’s her name again?” she hissed through gritted teeth. 
 
Jeongmin blinked in surprise. “Uhm, Yuri? She’s living in some sort of cottage in the woods.” 
 
Hyuna could feel her anger beginning to grow. “Was Yuri with a guy named-uhm-Chen?” 
 
Jeongmin’s face darkened a bit by the mention of the EXO member’s name. “Yes. He’s her lover.” He turned away to make a look of disgust. “I don’t see why. I’m much better.” 
 
*So that’s where that little escaped to.* Hyuna clenched her fists tight, making the whites of her knuckles show. But then she had an idea. 
 
“Jagiya,” she called out to him sweetly. She placed her hand on his shoulder and circled around him, dragging her hand along with her. “They’ve done you wrong.” 
 
He nodded. “Yeah, they have.” 
 
“They should be punished.” 
 
“Yes.” 
 
“You should go and capture them.” 
 
“I should.” His face darkening even more. 
 
She leaned into his ear and whispered, “Put them in prison and throw away the key.” 
 
“Yes.” 
 
“They made a fool of you.” 
 
“They made a fool of me...” 
 
“You can’t have that.” 
 
“No, I won’t.” He turned and locked eyes with Hyuna’s. “And I’ll capture those stupid seven dwarves living in that cottage also.” 
 
Hyuna’s eyebrows shot up in surprise before changing her expression back. *Seven dwarves? The seven boys who I framed for attempting to and beat me after they rejected my advances?* Her expression contorted into a devilish smirk. “Yes, them too. They ALL made a fool out of you.” 
 
Jeongmin’s expression hardened even more. He pulled Hyuna’s waist in closer. “I will capture them. Don’t worry, jagiya. After capturing them, no one will dare go against me ever again. And without her precious boys, Yuri will be mine.” 
 
*Sorry, Jeongmin. You’re stupid if you think I’m going to let Yuri live after I get her.* She cackled. “Of course.” Then she grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.