Into a New World Part 1

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

(Chen)
Chen slowly opened his eyes and saw only fuzziness. His vision slowly started to clear, and he blinked a couple times. He sat up and held his head. “Ow... Why does my head hurt?”

He put his hands down to the ground, and in alarm, he brought his hands to himself. “What the hell?” He looked down at the ground and saw that he was lying on bright green grass, so green that it looked almost artificial. “What? When did I leave the orphanage?”

He looked up and looked at his surroundings. He saw that he was in the woods and was surrounded by cute and fluffy woodland creatures. He quickly stood up and started to panic. “Oh, my God! Where am I?! How did I get here?! Where’s everyone?! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!” he screamed in frustration. He started to run around in circles and started cursing in strings of Chinese and Korean very loudly, which made all the animals run away in fright.

Suddenly he heard rustling behind him, and he jumped around to see what it was. He couldn’t see anything. “Who is it?! Don’t try anything! Or I’ll-I’ll use my ninja skills!” and then he made a fail ninja pose. *If only Tao was here!* He thought in vain.

Something finally jumped out in front of him, and Chen screamed in a high-pitched voice and crossed his arms around his chest. He looked down and saw a fluffy white bunny.

Chen sighed in relief. “Oh, my God. It’s just you, Thumper.” He bent down on one knee. “Hi, little guy. Aren’t you cute?”

The bunny stared at him with big, lifeless black eyes. Then it opened its mouth, to what is its version of a smile, to reveal red-stained fangs.

The stench of blood hit Chen like the wind. He started to cough furiously. “What have you been eating?”

The bunny started to hop towards him ominously. “Okay, Thumper... Don’t come any closer.” He started to back away slowly. The bunny started to get closer and closer. Then it suddenly hopped as fast as light towards him. Chen let out a girlish scream and ran the opposite direction. “DON’T EAT ME, YOU DEVIL BUNNY!!!!!! I DON’T TASTE GOOD!!!! GO FIND CHANYEOL!!! HE EATS ALL THE TIME!! HE MUST HAVE SOME FAT STORED SOMEWHERE, AND HE PROBABLY TASTES LIKE DELICIOUSNESS!!!!!!” Chen threw his hands in the air and flailed them around while running. He looked back to see the devil bunny gaining on him. “OH, MY GOD!!!! I’M GOING TO DIE!!! I’M TOO YOUNG, AND MY TREASURED VOICE WILL BE GONE FROM THE WORLD!!!!” he whined.

Then he tripped on his foot and fell down. He looked at the bunny about to reach him with its mouth open in hunger. “NOT MY THROAT!!!!!!!” He covered his neck and watched as the bunny leapt into the air towards him.

Then the bunny suddenly stopped.

It stood deadly still for a couple seconds with its nose in the air and ears alert. It wrinkled its nose in disgust, silently whimpered, and hopped far, far away from Chen.

Chen’s mouth just opened in disbelief. “I’m alive! I didn’t die!!! YES!!!!!!!!” He raised his fist “Chen HWAITING!”

The bushes next to him rustled a bit, and he jumped. “Oh, my God! I’m sorry, Devil Bunny! Don’t KILL ME!!!”

Then he saw a girl walk out from the bushes. She was extremely pale with auburn red hair that made her stand out in the woods. She was wearing a long yellow dress that made her seem taller than she actually was. She looked at him with big dolly eyes. She must have been at least 3 years younger than him.

Chen just stared at her. *Wah....She looks like a doll..So pretty..*

She cocked her head to the side. *Why’s he looking at me like that?* She gently tiptoed over to him and poked at his cheek. “Yah, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” He continued to stare at this stunning girl in front of him that he couldn‘t even hear her. She waved her hand in front of his face. “Hello...? Is anyone there?” He remained unresponsive, and the girl began to get annoyed. She flicked his forehead. “Yah!”

He snapped out of trance and looked at the girl in surprise. Her voice was surprisingly like a baby’s voice. He didn’t even notice that the girl was talking to him in Korean.

“Your voice...” Chen trailed off.

Her eyes widened. *Oh god, no. Don’t say what I think you’re gonna say.*

“It’s so cute,” he said softly, “Kyeopta.” He smiled.

The girl looked taken aback for a bit because most people would annoyingly freak out about how cute her voice was. The man in front of her was so calm; opposite of what she had seen a couple minutes ago. “Oh, thank you.” She blushed a bit, which made her cheeks look bright red, in contrast with her pale skin.

Chen mistook her red cheeks as sickness. “Are you okay?” He placed his hand gently on her forehead. She blushed even more from the skinship.

She stuttered. “N-No, I-I’m fine.” She gave him a bright smile. “But no thanks for your savior?” She playfully teased.

“...Savior..?” Chen looked confused as she pulled out a banana. “When did you save me? Or rather... What‘d you save me from?” He asked, completely forgetting that he almost got eaten by a monstrous bunny.

She raised her eyebrow at him. “With this!” She waved the banana in his face.

“...A.. Banana? How’d you save me with a banana?”

“Everyone knows that the smell of a banana drives a Rabid Bunny away!” she said with a bright smile.

“A Rabid Bunny..?” Then the memories started flowing back, and his face turned pale. “Is that what that devil thing’s called?” He mumbled under his breath, but she caught it.

“Well, there’s a more technical name, but it’s just so much easier to call it a Rabid Bunny. And plus, I forgot the name.” She started peeling the banana. “Where have YOU been?” She chuckled.

“What are you doing?” Chen eyed the banana. He could feel his ertedness ready to come out, and the thought of that made his cheeks tint pink.

“I’m going to eat the banana.” She looked up to him with innocence. “Why? Do you want some?”

“No, it‘s not that. It‘s just-” He looked into her big eyes and felt a little ashamed. “Uhh... Never mind.“ He chuckled.

She giggled at his odd behavior and was about to take a bite when his stomach growled. She smiled softly, knowing that he was probably lost in the woods and hungry. She handed him the banana. “Here.”

He looked up at her. “Are you sure? I mean, ladies first. I don’t wanna take your food if you already eaten.” Even though he was starving, he still had to be a gentleman.

The girl stared at him and smiled sweetly. “It’s fine. A banana won’t make anyone full.” She started walking down a path, and she turned back to look at him. “Follow me!”

They continued to walk with a bit of awkwardness in the air. She turned her head to look at him. “So what’s your name?”

He looked at her. “You mean, you don’t know who I am?”

“Yeah, I know you. You’re the screaming guy who can’t defend himself against a Rabid Bunny.” Her eyes twinkled.

“Yah.. I’m Chen, the main vocalist of EXO!” he yelled and held out his hand as if he was with the others and introducing himself to a crowd of fans.

She just gave him a weird look. “What?”

“You really never heard of me before?” She shook her head. His head hung low. *Maybe I’m expecting too much. I mean we ARE new.*

She merely gave an amused smile and just continued walking.

“What’s YOUR name?” asked Chen.

“Oh, I’m Snow White.”

(Baekhyun)
Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and stared up at the artificial blue sky. “What?” He sat up too quickly, and his head started spinning from dizziness. “Ow..” He held his head. He looked around and jumped at his surroundings.

He was in a dark forest with menacing looking trees. He looked around, and it seemed like everywhere was a dead end for him. He had this eerie feeling that no matter where he turned, it seemed like he was looking into something's or someone's eyes.

“Oh no!” He started panicking and started pacing around in circles. “Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness! OH, MY GOODNESS!!”

He started to scream and run around. He ran through the forest and continued screaming, and he didn’t stop screaming for 5 minutes. Then he ran into something and fell on his with an “Oomph!”

He looked up and saw a startled person standing over him. The person’s face was covered by a hood, but the hood fell down to reveal a young girl about his age. She had long, straight dark brown hair, clear skin, and pretty brown eyes. He saw a hint of fright in her features when she spotted him.

*Oh, god. Is he from the city? Does he recognize me?* She blinked a few times at the handsome man on the ground and put on a fake smile to replace her frightened expression. She extended her arm out to him. “Are you okay?”

Baekhyun blinked in surprise that she spoke Korean, and then tensed. *What if this girl’s a crazy fangirl?* But he took her hand hesitantly and stood up. He brushed off the dirt on his pants. Then he remembered that he accidentally ran into her and looked at her, but he noticed that he towered over her. Instead of his intentional plan of checking if she wasn’t hurt, he suddenly blurted out, “Wow! You’re short!”

Her expression slowly went sour. “Excuse me?” She said through gritted teeth. He cowered slightly at her angry gaze. “I KNOW I’M SHORT, BUT YOU DON’T NEED TO SAY IT!“ Her eyebrow twitched in irritation. He nodded quickly while the girl pinched the bridge of her nose.

“Uhm... Can I ask you something?” Baekhyun asked delicately, hoping she wouldn’t explode all over him again.

She quickly got over her scary outburst and smiled. “Yeah?”

*Wow, how bipolar,* he thought. “Where exactly are we?” Baekhyun asked sheepishly. The girl’s eyebrows shot up.

“You don’t know where you are?” She asked with a tint of amusement behind her voice.

“No... I kind of passed out at this place, and now I don’t know how I got here.” Baekhyun started panicking on the inside again.

The girl gave Baekhyun a look of concern. *He has nowhere to go...I should help him!* And then she suddenly jumped up and yelled, "Hwaiting!" with her fist in the air and a determined look on her face. She looked at the man right next to her, who had her an 'Is she crazy" look on his face. She realized what she was doing and timidly lowered her fist down, and she gave him a small, apologetic smile.

She turned around and started skipping away. Baekhyun confusedly looked at the her slowly disappearing figure. She turned around. “Hey! Aren’t you coming?”

Baekhyun snapped out of his gaze and started following her. They continued walking (well in her case, skipping) through the forest. They didn’t talk for a while until the girl restarted their conversation.

“So what’s your story?”

“Huh?” Baekhyun looked at her.

“What’s your life like back wherever you came from?” She tilted her head to the side.

“You don’t know who I am?” Baekhyun asked a little bit too loud. The girl shook her head. Baekhyun couldn’t believe it! He had never met someone who had never heard of him. He knew he wasn’t the most popular member, but he knew he was the most attractive. (A/N: LOL ^-^) “I’m Byun Baekhyun?”

“Ooh! You have the same last name as m-“ She suddenly shut and widened her eyes. *Oh shoot, I wasn’t supposed to say that.*

“The same last name as who?” He looked at her shocked face suspiciously. There was something mysterious about her.

“Oh, uh. Nothing!” She said a bit too quickly. She tried to change the subject. “So Baekhyun, right? I’ve never heard of you,” she said happily as she skipped along.

He quickly forgot about earlier as he was filled with shock. “Baekhyun...You know, from EXO-K?” She gave him a blank stare.

“....What’s ‘EXO-K’?”

*A3IU4YRq2iv5hui3yv rtihiW3RIq2hw4iruQI2Y4IVT4HIUTHIEHTU How on Earth does this chick not know who EXO is?*

“It’s a Korean boy band! We’re actually pretty popular, considering we‘re still rookies!” explained Baekhyun.

“........YOU’RE in a BOYBAND?” She just looked at him with a ‘What the hell are you smoking?’ face.

“YEAH!” Baekhyun yelled. The girl was still looking at him with a skeptical look, so Baekhyun just said, “Never mind...” He sighed. *Maybe we’re not so popular as I thought... All of our work for nothing,* he thought bitterly.

The girl just smiled and continued walking. “So you’re Korean?”

Baekhyun looked at him. “Yeah, I am,” he said proudly. “Are you too?”

“Yep!” She exclaimed as she looked at him with a eye smile.

Baekhyun was a little thrown back by her enthusiasm. *She’s a really happy person.. Haha. I wonder when I’ll be fully happy again.* He chuckled silently at that depressing thought. His eyes softened at the sight of this happy girl in front of him.

Then his eyes subconsciously started traveling downward and started checking out her body. She faced him to start another conversation but stopped short when she noticed that he was in a daze. She followed his gaze and realized what he was staring at. She rolled her eyes at this ridiculous boy and hit the back of his head. “Yah! Keep your eyes UP!” she yelled.

Baekhyun snapped out of his embarrassing trance. He rubbed the back of his neck. “Sorry..” She merely rolled her eyes and laughed. Her laugh sounded like bells. *Her laugh is so cute.* He gave a small smile.

She gave a big smile and shrugged off his apology. “It’s okay.” She walked a little bit ahead of him before turning her head to lock eyes with him. “Boys will be boys.” Her eyes twinkled with mischief.

“Hey! I’m not a boy! I’m all man!“ He beat his chest like an ape with an innocent expression on his face. She giggled at his weirdness and continued to walk for a while.

They reached the edge of the woods and entered a small town square. Everyone was busy and walking down the streets in tight knit packs.

She pulled on her hood and kept her head down, which seemed suspicious to Baekhyun. “What are you doing?’

“Huh?” she said as if she forgot that he was there. “Oh! Nothing... Just nothing...”

“Uh huh...” Baekhyun said, not convinced with her lie. She continued to walk, and he continued to follow her. He overheard some people talking, and it seemed that everyone in the town was speaking French. *Am I in France right now? How the hell did I get to France??*

He looked over at the girl, and she was looking around to see if anyone had noticed her. Then she stopped walking so suddenly that Baekhyun almost ran into her. She was staring at something with a hard expression and clenched jaw, and Baekhyun followed her gaze.

He saw a very attractive man in his mid-twenties, who was surrounded by a bunch of girls trying hard to get his attention. The man was tan and muscular, and everything about him screamed, “manly”. He looked oddly familiar to Baekhyun, and then finally, the face clicked in his brain.

Baekhyun gasped out loud and started jumping up and down. “SIWON SUNBAE!! HYUNG!!!! WHY THE ARE YOU HERE?????” He yelled out really loud.

The girl's eyes widened, and her jaws dropped. *Holy !! He's gonna get me caught!*

“SIW-” The girl slapped her hand over his mouth with widened eyes and a frightened expression.

They all looked at Baekhyun, including Siwon. Then Siwon’s eyes went onto the girl, and he narrowed his eyes to get a better look at her.

“Oh .” She grabbed Baekhyun’s arm and tried to walk away quickly before he could recognize her.

“Belle?” Siwon called out, with a tilt of his head and a smirk on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, you guys~~~ :3 LOL. I don't really have an "authors note" thingy here. But yeah. HAI!! :D How are you guys liking the story so far? :33 Comments would be so appreciated T^T LOL. Okay, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~

P.S. Did you see the chapter title? Do you see what I did there? ^-^ hehehe- no? Oh okay. Carry on!! (: