Beauty and the Beast’s World Part 2: A Pan’s a Life Savior!

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

*Continuation from Chapter 6*

Aesook slowly backed away from the door, frightened at what was coming for her. 
 
Baekhyun, who had fallen onto the floor when he saw his sunbae at the door, frantically tried to scramble away. *Oh, God. I don’t want to die today.*
 
Siwon menacingly walked into the house and shut the door behind him. “Now. Aesook. Do you want to start graveling to me now, or do you wanna make it up to me when we marry?”
 
Aesook’s face contorted in disgust. “You must be hella stupid or something because I’ve said over 100 times already that I would NEVER marry someone as low as you!”
 
Siwon’s smirk was long gone from his chiseled face and was replaced by a deep scowl. He approached Aesook, and before her father or Baekhyun could do anything, Siwon grabbed her by the hair and pulled her harshly towards him. She shrieked in pain as she fell against his chest. “Do you know how many girls would love to be in your position? DO YOU?” 
 
He roughly pulled her hair again, making her scream. Baekhyun cringed at the sound of her cries. *Come on, Baekhyun. Don’t be such a wimp and help her! She needs help!*
 
Tears started forming in her eyes from the pain on her scalp. *No, Aesook! Don’t you dare cry because of this bastard!* She glared at him with blurry vision. “They must have low standards,” she spit out with gritted teeth. 
 
Siwon narrowed his eyes at her and grabbed her face with his free hand. “I can’t wait for you to be mine. You’re going to be excited for the plans I have for you.” A number of horrific scenes ran through Aesook’s head, and she trembled with anger. She looked him straight in the eyes and spat in his face. He let go of her in surprise and yelled in anger. He wiped off her spit and glared at her with infuriated eyes. “YOU’LL REGRET THAT!”
 
She tried crawling backwards away from him as he walked ominously towards her. She hit something hard and looked back to see that she reached the wall. She frightfully looked at Siwon, who smirked and rose his hand. Aesook shut her eyes, waiting for it to be over with, while Baekhyun let out a silent gasp. 
 
In a snap second, a cry broke out, and a loud bang! sound vibrated through the still air. 
 
Aesook slowly opened her eye and peeked to see what happened. She saw Siwon standing in front of her, motionless. Then his eyes rolled backwards into his head, and he fell forward onto his face, narrowly missing Aesook, who had luckily dodged him in time. She spotted a large bump beginning to appear and bruise on the back of his head. She turned back and saw her father holding a large copper pan in the air with a deep dent inside of it. He was breathing in and out frantically before dropping the pan in fright. 
 
“I cannot believe that I just did that,” he calmly said. 
 
Baekhyun and Aesook both gaped at the old man with their jaw on the ground. Aesook burst out laughing before running into her father’s arms. “Oh, Appa! You saved me!” 
 
The old man chuckled and patted her back. “It was nothing. It was actually this young man’s idea to hit him with a pan.”
 
Both Baekhyun and Aesook looked at him surprised. “It was?” She turned to Baekhyun, who looked confused. 
 
“What? I didn-” Baekhyun stopped when the old man shot him a sneaky wink and thumbs up. 
 
*Go along with it, young man. It’ll give you good points for marrying my daughter hehe.* 
 
“Uhh...” Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. “Yeah, I guess I did.” 
 
Aesook gave him a curious stare before kneeling down and giving him a bear hug. “Thank you so much, Baekhyun!” She pulled back and gave him a wide smile. 
 
Baekhyun flushed at beautiful girl that hugged and stuttered out, “N-no problem.” 
 
The old man smiled at the sight. *He’s gonna fall for her, I just know it!* He turned and looked at the unconscious man on the floor. He poked his foot into Siwon’s side. “What are we gonna do with him?” 
 
They all looked at the handsome man on the floor, and Aesook grew a large, suspicious smirk on her face. “I know what we can do with him.” 
 
 
 
“Baekhyun, hurry up!” Aesook whispered hurriedly. 
 
“Sorry! This smells really bad!” Baekhyun explained as he frantically rubbed the smelly substance on his sunbae. 
 
“SHHH! Not so loud!” She shushed him. They put Siwon in the position that they wanted and stood back and looked at their masterpiece.
 
They had stripped Siwon of his clothes (with Baekhyun and Aesook’s father’s help) and placed him on the cart that was lying on top of the hill. Then they rubbed horse poop all over Siwon’s face, hair, and body. Lastly, they draped a thin blanket over the Siwon that read, “I am a ugly jerkface that has a small ding-a-ling. Take this off to see!”
 
Aesook giggled with glee. “You ready?”
 
Baekhyun tried to hold back his laughter when he looked at his hyung. “Yep!”
 
“1...2...3!” 
 
They kicked the cart, and it slowly creaked. The wheels started spinning and eventually rolled down the hill, gaining speed as it got lower and lower. The cart reached the busy town square, and shrieks cut through the air as people tried to dodge the incoming vehicle. Aesook and Baekhyun quickly ran away from the scene before anyone got suspicious. 
 
They ran back to Aesook’s house and shut the door before falling to the ground, giggling like a couple of schoolgirls. Aesook’s father looked at the both of them and rolled his eyes amusedly. “You guys are so strange.” 
 
Aesook giggled some more and looked at her father. “Where do you think I got it from?”
 
Her father pouted cutely and turned back to whatever he was doing before. 
 
Aesook and Baekhyun started to calm down and stood up. “So what do we do now?” Baekhyun asked curiously. 
 
Aesook opened , but her father spoke up instead. “Aesook will be taking you back to the castle.” 
 
Aesook’s eyes widened at her father. “Castle?” Baekhyun became a little confused at the sight of Aesook’s expression. 
 
“Appa...”
 
“Here.” He handed her a small basket of food. “This should last you a day. In that time, you should reach the castle.”
 
“Appa...”
 
“And here’s an extra jacket for when it gets cold. Baekhyun-ah, come here, you’ll need a jacket too-”
 
“Appa!” He stopped talking and turned to his daughter, who looked at him with a sad expression on her face. “You’re not coming with us?”
 
He merely sighed. “Honey, you know I can’t. I must stay here.”
 
“But Appa, what about Siwon? He’ll destroy you once he knows that I’m gone!”
 
“You’re my first priority, Aesook. You need to be out of danger first before I can start thinking about my own safety.” He held out his hand and caressed his daughter’s face. “Don’t be sad. We’ll see each other again. Okay?” He smiled at her, but he wasn’t so sure about his words. *I’m sorry, Aesook. I don’t know if that promise will hold true.*
 
Fortunately, Aesook bought into his lie. “Alright...” She meekly smiled at him and began preparing for their departure. 
They were at the edge of the forest when they all said their goodbyes. “Bye, Appa! I love you!” She hugged him goodbye.
 
“I love you too! Take care, okay?” Her father smiled at the two as they turned around and walked into the forest. Their figures eventually vanished, and he stood there solemnly. 
 
*Take care of my little girl, Baekhyun.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! How you guys doing? :33
 
COMMENT PLEASE! Comments actually motivate me to write. So if no one comments, I have no motivation ;-; COME ON, YOU GUYS. COMMENT PLEAASSSEEE <3 I KNOW I HAVE SILENT READERS. I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE =3=