The Orphanage

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

“Yeobosaeyo?” asked a man with a deep voice as he answered the phone.

“Yah! Chanyeol! Are you and the others ready for the visit at the orphanage yet?” asked the EXO manager.

“Aniyo,” Chanyeol answered as he yawned, “they’re still asleep.”

“Aish... What am I going to do with you boys?” He pinched the bridge of his nose.

“In my defense, I didn’t even know we were visiting an orphanage today. You never even told us.”

“Oh yes, I did! You boys never listen to me!” Their manager sighed. “Well, I didn’t know we had this on the schedule, but it is so you guys better hurry up ‘cause we’re leaving in 45 minutes. And I’m pretty sure that you guys are not going to have anything to eat this morning if you don‘t start getting ready now!”

“BWOH?!” Chanyeol yelled loudly. He ran into s’ rooms and yelled, “WAKE UP! WAKE UP!”

“What are you yappin’ about? It’s,” Baekhyun looked sleepily at the clock next to his bed, “SIX-IN-THE-MORNING! WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU WAKING US UP NOW?!”

“Baekhyun,” Suho opened one of his eyes serenely, “shut up,” he said calmly.

Baekhyun puffed out his cheeks and pouted. “Mean...”

Kai, who was lying on his side towards everyone, raised his head in alarm. “What’s happening?!”

D.O. raised his head from behind Kai and hugged him. “Hey,” D.O. said calmly.

“Uh, D.O.? Why are you sleeping in Kai’s bed with him?” Chanyeol asked with a raised eyebrow.

“What?” Kai looked sleepily behind him and saw D.O. wiggling his eyebrows at him. Kai kicked him out of his bed and onto his . “HYUNG, WHY WERE YOU IN MY BED?!”

“I wanted company at night, and you were warm...” D.O. rubbed his sore and pouted. He looked around the room and looked at Sehun, who was drooling. He poked his cheek. “Wow. He is out.”

Chanyeol shook his head and sighed. “You guys are weird...” Chanyeol could hear muffled voices, and he looked down at the phone and realized that their manager was still on the phone. “Ajusshi, are you still there?”

“YES, I’M STILL HERE! HOW DARE YOU FORGET ABOUT ME!”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” apologized Chanyeol.

“Well, did you wake everyone up?”

“Yeah, I was in the process of doing so.”

“Well, good. I’ll see you boys in 40 minutes.”

Chanyeol hung up the phone and looked at everyone. “Well, come on! Get ready! We have to go to an orphanage today!”

Suho sat up and rubbed his eyes with his fists like a child. “I didn’t know we were doing that today.”

“Apparently, we don’t pay attention to what Ajusshi says. But we better hurry up ‘cause we’re leaving in,” he checked the clock on the bedstand, “40 minutes, and if we’re NOT ready in time, we won’t be able to eat.”

Sehun’s eyes shot open and sat up. “I WON’T BE ABLE TO EAT?!” He sprinted out of bed and shed his clothes as quickly as he could and raced to the bathroom.

“Wow,” commented Kai.

“He’s a growing boy. He needs to eat,” said Suho as he began to change.

Baekhyun slowly nodded. “Yeah... He didn’t eat much yesterday because of all of our activities. I’m surprised he didn’t collapse from hunger.” He frowned. All of the stress from their performances and interview was slowly getting to the members, including lack of sleep. He was thinking about the members’ health when Chanyeol’s voice interrupted him.

“Kai.... What the hell are you doing?” asked Chanyeol as he was looking at Kai, who looked like he was giving a striptease.

“I’m taking off my clothes,” he said as if this was the normal thing to do.

“Why are you doing it like THAT?” asked D.O. as he stared at Kai as if he was an alien

“’Cause I’m Y.” He did a body wave while taking off his shirt. “And you know it.”

Suho patted Kai’s shoulder. “.... Sometimes, I worry about you.”

The bathroom door slammed open. “I’m done! I’m going to go eat, okay?” Sehun ran to the kitchen.

“Don’t eat all the food!” Kai yelled after him.

They all finished getting ready and joined Sehun for breakfast. They only had time to eat an apple, except Chanyeol who ate as much as two meals.

Meanwhile, their manager called EXO-M and told them to get ready, but Kris only hung up on him to get more sleep. He angrily threw his phone to the side and drove over to EXO-M dorm.

He tapped his fingers against the steering wheel. “Hmm.. I wonder when this visit was scheduled... I don’t remember talking to anyone about it. Did one of the other managers schedule it without consulting me?” he thought out loud. He brushed off his suspicions, thinking that his memory’s getting worse with age.

He arrived at the large building holding EXO-M’s dorm. He entered the elevator which brought him to their private floor. He unlocked the door and stormed into Kris’s, Xiumin’s, and Luhan’s room. He grabbed a rolled up magazine and started smacking Kris on the head.

“WAKE. UP. YOU. LAZY. BUMS!” he yelled with each smack.

Kris covered his head from the vicious attacks. “Ajusshi!! Stop! I’m up, I’m up!” He sat up from his bed and rubbed his sore head. Luhan and Xiumin woke up due to all the yelling. They cringed at their manager’s angry face.

“Go wake the rest of the members,” he said through his teeth. Luhan and Xiumin jumped out of their beds and ran to wake up Chen, Lay, and Tao. He turned back to Kris, who cowered slightly. “And you!” He pointed at him. “Get ready!” He smacked Kris one last time before exiting the room.

Kris pouted and started getting ready. They all gathered around the table and started eating quickly. Their other manager came out of his room. “Hyung, good morning!” yelled Xiumin.

The Ajusshi glared at the younger manager and pointed is finger at him. “Yah! Why didn’t you wake them up! They had a schedule today!!”

The younger brushed off his sleepiness and was wide awake with this alarming piece of news. “They do? I didn’t hear a thing about this.”

The Ajusshi’s eyebrows met in confusion. “You mean, you weren’t the one who scheduled it?”

He shook his head. “No, I would’ve remembered. Maybe you scheduled it and just forgot,” he said carelessly, which got his a smack on the back of his head.

“YAH! Are you trying to say I’m old!?” The rest of the table stifled their laughs at the two managers bickering.

Chen decided to change the subject. “Yah, Tao. Your eye bags are darker. Did you get enough sleep last night?” asked Chen.

Tao gave an ironic, tired smile. “Of course not, we never have enough sleep.”

They took notice of the serious mood in the air. Their managers frowned. They knew that the boys were getting overworked. But that was the life of a k-pop star.

After eating, they all piled into the van and drove to EXO-K’s dorm while the younger manager followed in a separate van. The Ajusshi manager entered their dorm in an uplifting tone.

“Hello hello, boys! Are you ready?”

They all grumbled a “yes” to their manager.

“YAH! Don’t be so informal!” he huffed in annoyance.

They all walked to a separate van that their other manager was driving, and they all drove to a small, local orphanage that was on the other side of Seoul from where they lived.

EXO walked out of their van and was greeted by a crowd of hyper kids.

“Hi!”

“Hello!”

“HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!”

All of the little boys and girls jumped up and down while singing and rapping “Two Moons”, and the teenage girls were grabbing on their clothes and their......... Parts. The teenage boys just stood by and watched EXO walk by with glee.

“Hi. We are one! EXO!” They said to the crowd of screaming kids and teenage girls.

“Baekhyun Oppa, will you marry me?” a small little girl asked shyly.

He smiled shy smile. “Of course!” The little girl smiled a toothless smile.

“I love you, Luhan!” a teenage boy yelled. Luhan smiled angelically and winked, causing the boy and the girls to literally faint.

“Um, sorry about that,” an old woman said as she dragged the unconscious teenage boy out of the room.

“Okay... Weird...” Kris said with his signature face plastered on.

“Lets get this party started!” Kai started shaking his hips around.

EXO played hide-and-seek, checkers, chess, tag, and every game imaginable with the kids. EXO were exhausted before it even hit noon.

“Oh, my God. I’m tired...” complained Lay.

“Really? ‘Cause I feel great,” Suho chimed.

Chen glared at him. “Shut up.” He was rubbing his sore shoulder.

Sehun felt a poke to his side. He looked to see a little girl looking up to him. “Oppa, will you read us this book?” She handed him a Disney storybook.

He smiled sweetly at her. “Of course!” He patted her head.

EXO sat down in a row while the kids eagerly sat in front of them.

“You should know something about that storybook,” a 3-year-old said wisely.

“And what is that?” Xiumin asked curiously.

A 7-year-old boy answered, “That storybook isn’t like a normal one. The stories aren’t like the regular ones. The central plotlines are the same and with the same endings, but they can easily be changed.”

“Instead of fairy tales, the situations are more like real-life,” said a 5-year-old girl.

“That’s right,” said a 6-year-old, “and that means that the princesses don’t act like princesses. They’re pretty much like the girls your age. They can be mean, rude, feisty, nice, caring, crazy, and they might not be able to sing... At all.”

A teenage boy about 15-years-old spoke up from the shadows. “This storybook is magic. Not like that childish ‘magic’ that apparently doesn’t exist. Real magic. The story is always changing, and the characters are always changing. But it is you guys who have to change it this time.”

“Uh... Okay... Thanks for the warning..?” said a very confused D.O.

They started to read the storybook, passing it to the other member after they’ve read a page. Soon they finished, and the kids went outside for recess and break.

The members started stretching their limbs. “Is is me or was anybody else freaked out about those things the kids said?” asked Xiumin as he puffed out his big cheeks.

“Me!” Tao raised his hand.

“That storybook was just like the Disney movies! So much for those warnings that the stories would change...” Lay mumbled.

6 of the little girls came back inside and each tugged on a member. “Oppa, come play with us!!” pleaded a cute little girl. The others pleaded along with her.

Eventually, only Kris, Chen, Luhan, Baekhyun, Suho, and Kai were left in the room. “Wow, no one wants to play with US!? Well, I feel SPECIAL!” Suho pouted.

Baekhyun yawned loudly. “I’m really tired... I can’t wait to go home and sleep.”

“Yeah...” Chen also yawned loudly.

Kai tried to stand up, but his head suddenly felt as if it was hit with a hammer. He felt really dizzy and fell to the ground, unconscious.

“KAI!” They all yelled and stood up at the same time. They all got dizzy and attempted to walk outside for help, but before they could reach the door, they all collapsed one by one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, you guyyyyysssssssssssss. How'd you like the first chapter? D: Haha was it boring? I bet it was y ;__; I hope you liked it!! :D