Cinderella’s World Part 4: 3 Reasons!

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

*Continuation from Chapter 21*

Kai sat on his bed while closely observing Sooyeon, who was fluffing her bed and getting ready to go to sleep. He rubbed his chin and squinted at her. *Why doesn’t she like me? I mean, I’m like a god. No, I AM a god.*
 
Sooyeon yawned and covered cutely before rubbing her eyes like a child. Kai watched her as she clumsily fumbled to tie her hair up in a messy bun. His eyes trailed up and down her body and smirked. *I’ll get her. But how?* He rubbed his chin as he thought about how he would get her to fall for him. The light bulb in his head went off, and he snapped his fingers. 
 
*There must be 3 reasons why she’s not falling for me.* 
 
*1. She’s taken.* 
 
Kai turned his head towards Sooyeon. “Hey, Sooyeon-ah,” he called out to her sweetly. 
 
“Hmm?” She turned around and gave Kai a curious look. 
 
“I miss my girlfriend,” Kai pouted and leaned against the wall. 
 
Sooyeon gave him a weird look. “Uhm, okay?” 
 
“Don’t you miss YOUR boyfriend? I mean, you haven’t seen him in a couple days, I assume,” He remarked coyly. 
 
Sooyeon pursed her lips cutely and shook her head. “I don’t have a boyfriend.” 
 
*Huh, no boyfriend. So it’s not number 1.* 
 
*2. She’s a lesbian.* 
 
Kai took a Victoria Secret catalog from a pile of old magazines and walked over to Sooyeon’s bed. He plopped down onto her bed and opened to a random page. “Omo! Look at this girl!” He shoved the page right into Sooyeon’s face. “Look at the s on THIS girl! Unf!” 
 
Sooyeon adjusted her glasses that Kai had made crooked and examined the magazine more closely. “Uhm, Kai-ssi...” Her cheeks started blushing bright red. 
 
“Hmm?” Kai looked at her expectantly. 
 
“T-this is a male underwear catalog.” 
 
“Yeah, that’s right. She’s really-uh what?” Kai blinked at Sooyeon. 
 
“You’re showing me a male underwear catalog,” she repeated. 
 
Kai looked at the magazine and gaped that it was indeed a male underwear catalog. Pictures of half men donned the pages in provocative poses. 
 
“W-what? How could this be?” He looked back at the pile of magazines and saw that the Victoria Secret catalog he meant to grab was still lying at the very top. He face palmed himself with the magazine. “Omo. Stupid Kai, stupid,” he mumbled. 
 
Sooyeon, still giving him a weird look, slowly walked away from him. “I didn’t think you were like that, Kai-ssi.” 
 
Kai widened his eyes and waved his hands, trying to justify himself. “No, no, no, no, no! It’s not what you think!” Like the speed of light, he leaped over to the magazines, grabbed the Victoria Secret catalog, and leaped back to Sooyeon, who looked bewildered at Kai’s behavior. He turned to a page with women wearing bras and and shoved it into her face again. 
 
“Sooyeon-ah! These girls are so hot! Don’t you agree?” 
 
Sooyeon adjusted her glasses again before throwing Kai a look. She looked at the magazine and said, “Well, they’re pretty attractive.” 
 
Kai’s ears perked up. *Maybe it’s number 2?*
 
“They have really good bodies.” 
 
“Uh huh, go on. Go on.” Kai looked at her ravenously. 
 
“I wish I had their bodies,” she pouted, “I’m a lumpy potato. Those bras are cuutteeee though.” 
 
Kai gave her a blank stare at her response. “Uhm. Don’t you want to-uhm-ya know-do stuff with them because they’re so attractive?” 
 
Sooyeon blinked at him, flustered at what he was trying to imply. “What are you trying to say?” Kai drew circles on the floor with his foot and gave her a knowing look. Sooyeon’s face paled, horrified. “K-Kai-ssi! You d-don’t think I like girls, do you?” 
 
“Well, do you?” Kai asked innocently. 
 
Sooyeon shook her head. “N-no! I’m straight! I like boys!” She puffed out her cheeks and furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance. “I’m going to bed now.” She whipped around, leaving Kai gaping in her dust. 
 
She laid down on her bed and turned off the lights, with her back facing Kai. Kai, deflated from embarrassment, trudged his feet back to his bed and plopped down. He glanced at Sooyeon’s back and sighed. 
 
Staring at the ceiling for 20 minutes, he thought, *So she doesn’t have a boyfriend. She’s not a lesbian. Why doesn’t she like me then??* Kai pouted and threw a tiny tantrum on his bed. But then he realized something. 
 
*There’s another reason why she hasn’t fallen for me.* 
 
*3. I need to up my charms.* 
 
Kai looked at Sooyeon’s back and smirked. He silently slipped out of his bed and tip-toed to the side of Sooyeon’s bed. After checking that she was asleep, he stealthily slipped under the covers and lied extremely close to her. He carefully wrapped his arm around her tiny frame and pulled her in closer. “Sooyeon-ah,” he breathed on her neck. Sooyeon shifted slightly before lying still again, busy in her dreams. Kai, not giving up, pulled her in even closer and leaned in even farther. “Sooyeon-ah,” he called out louder. 
 
Sooyeon furrowed her eyebrows at the sound next to her ears and breath on her neck. Her eyes twitched slightly before groggily opening them up. “Hmm?” She could feel someone embracing her from behind and instantly tensed. “M-m-m-mwoh?!” 
 
“Sooyeon-ah,” Kai called out seductively. 
 
“K-K-Kai-Kai-s-ssi, w-what a-a-are you-you doing?” Sooyeon stuttered out. She thanked the gods that it was dark because her face was turning as red as a tomato. 
 
“I just thought I’d sleep in your bed tonight is all. Is that okay?” Kai breathed out, trying to sound innocent. 
 
She turned around, with much difficulty since Kai’s hold on her was a little tight, and faced him with a questioning expression. “You have a bed though.” 
 
“But I was cold.” 
 
“You could’ve gotten another blanke-” 
 
“I just wanted to sleep with you, okay?” 
 
Sooyeon froze, bewildered at his words. “A-ah-I-uh-I-I don’t-ah,” she tried to form a sentence, but her words failed her. 
 
Kai smirked at the reaction she was giving him. *One last thing.* He flipped Sooyeon over, so that he was hovering over her. “Sooyeon-ah,” he leaned in closer, their lips a couple inches apart, “can we do something?” 
 
Sooyeon gulped. “W-what?” Kai leaned in slowly while closing his eyes. Sooyeon’s eyes widened as her heart beat erratically. 
 
Just when Kai’s lips were a hair-width apart from Sooyeon’s lips, she clenched her eyes shut and
 
Kicked him where the sun does NOT shine.
 
Hard. 
 
His eyes shot open, and his mouth hung agape. His face completely whitened, and in a flash, he dropped to the floor with a loud thud! and groaned out loud, cradling into a fetal position while clutching his privates. 
 
Sooyeon glared down at him from her bed and screamed, “BYUNTAE!” 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAI YOU GUYS. :D Haha. It's kinda late, and I don't know why I decided to update today, but yeah. Here it is xD
 
To be honest, when I was writing this chapter, I laughed my off xD. It was fun writing something that's not all sad and dramatic and whatnot :P OH KAI. WHY ARE YOU SUCH A ERT? xD
 
I kinda felt weird writing the end part because I was wondering whether my readers are erted enough to read it xD. Because innocent people would've been slightly awkward reading it and such O: 
 
Well anyways, I gotta do hw now (since I totally procrastinated and decided to write today xD), so bye! <3
 
SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND LOTS O' LOVE TO YOU ALL~! <3