Sleeping Beauty’s World Part 2: Am I Dreaming?

Why is My Happily Ever After With EXO?! [Hiatus]

*Continuation from Chapter 8*

“What.”
 
“Did I freaking stutter? I said you’re not from this world,” Krystal said, irritated at this man in front of her. 
 
Luhan just stared at the two fairies with an incredulous look on his face before dropping to the floor and laughing out loud. Krystal and Amber looked at each other with surprised faces, as if they had no idea what just happened. “HAHA! This is a dream!” 
 
“Uhm. No. This is real.” Amber kneeled down and felt his forehead. “Do you have a fever or something? Or are you not in your right state of mind?”
 
“Uhm, I might have a fever. Because that would explain these hallucinations with you three floating in the air and everything else.” Luhan rolled on the ground and laughed like a madman. 
 
Amber looked absolutely flustered at Luhan while Krystal, as usual, looked annoyed. She walked up to Luhan. “I’ll show you that this isn’t a dream.” And she punched him square in the face. 
 
Luhan immediately clutched his nose and groaned in pain. “WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” 
 
Krystal calmly looked down at the man writhing in pain. “If this was a dream, you wouldn’t feel the pain.” She stood back up and looked at Amber, who just looked at her with wide eyes. 
 
“KRYSTAL! YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO HURT HUMANS!”
 
“I think she broke my nose!”
 
Krystal merely shrugged carelessly at Luhan and said, “ it,” which she proceeded to do a hip . She started to walk towards the exit. “I’m going to go look for Hyewon with Victoria.” Her tiny wings start flapping, and she flew away from the cottage. 
 
Amber ran towards the door. “KRYSTAL! GET BACK HERE!” But it was too late; Krystal had already disappeared from her sight and into the forest. She sighed and returned her attention back to Luhan. “Here, let me help you.” She helped him sit up as he was still clutching his nose. She took his hand away and saw that his nose was turning purplish and slightly bent to the side. She cringed at the sight and waved her hand over the wound. Her hand emitted a faint blue glow and concentrated deeply.
 
Luhan could feel the pain from his nose slowly go away and eventually disappear. Soon, Amber was done, and she smirked at the nice work that she did. He got up on his feet and went to a nearby mirror to check his face. His nose looked as if it had not just gotten punched and broken. He turned around and faced Amber again. “Thank you, Amber.” 
 
Instead of saying, “No problem,” Amber cocked her head to the side in curiosity. “How do you know my name? We’ve never mentioned my name in front of you.”
 
Luhan just blinked at her before shaking his head. “Never mind,” he mumbled dejectedly. 
 
Amber watched him walk back to the couch. *There’s something about him that I can’t put my finger on.* She walked over and plopped down next to him. “So. I didn’t catch your name, kiddo.”
 
Luhan gave her a small smile. “Luhan.”
 
“Luhan...” Amber looked at him with indistinguishable eyes. *Why do I have the feeling that he’s supposed to be important somehow?* She shook the thought out of her head. “Well, Luhan. You should get some rest. You’ve been given a lot of news today.” 
 
Luhan nodded. “Alright.” Amber stood up and was about to walk away, but Luhan stopped her. “Amber.”
 
She turned to his direction. “Yeah?”
 
“This isn’t a dream, is it?”
 
“No, kiddo.”
 
 
 
Luhan woke up a few hours later. He opened his eyes and welcomed the sight of the three fairies running around the cottage. 
 
“Where’s the flour? WHERE’S THE DANG FLOUR? I NEED IT!”
 
“VICTORIA, CALM DOWN. THE FLOUR’S RIGHT THER-KRYSTAL, TURN THAT BACK TO PINK RIGHT NOW!”
 
“NO! BLUE IS BETTER!”
 
Luhan saw colored sparkles fly through the air, and whatever they hit, the objects turned a different color. Luhan, scared of getting hit, silently ran upstairs, narrowly dodging a pink light that hit a lamp. He walked into the closest room and closed the door behind him. He closed his eyes and sighed in relief. He opened his eyes again and absorbed in the surroundings.
 
It looked like a regular bedroom but with a touch of loneliness. There was a closed door on the other side of the room, and Luhan could tell that the lights were on because they shone through the cracks. 
 
*This must be the girl’s room. What’s her name again..? Hye-Hyewon?* Luhan spotted something on the bed and walked over to it without thinking. He recognized it as a diary, and it was open. *Ooh, let’s be nosy! Hehe.*
 
Luhan grabbed the diary and was about to read it, but he heard the other door unlock and open. He quickly hid beside the bed and slyly peeked over the edge. He saw Hyewon come out of, what Luhan could see was, the closet in deep thought while holding a small cloth bag. She placed a few small books in the bag, and out of nowhere, she pirouetted across the room towards her large dresser. She was dancing as she pulled out from one of the drawers a sock full of something. As she placed it in the bag, the things in the sock clinked together, and Luhan could tell that they were coins. Her head snapped up as she suddenly remembered something, and she leapt gracefully back across the room. Luhan gazed at her with dazzled eyes. *Whoa, I didn’t think she could dance.*
 
All of a sudden, she stayed still, and a conflicted expression shot across her face. She kept stealing glances between her window and her bag, and she bit her lips. Then she walked over to her large window and opened it, letting the cool breeze flow through her thick brown locks. Luhan peered over the bed and looked at her suspiciously. *What is she up to?* She flung the bag around her shoulder and then walked onto the windowsill, and in a flash, she jumped out the window and onto a nearby tree branch. Luhan’s eyes widened in surprise, and he shot up from behind the bed and ran to the window. He watched as she gracefully climbed down the tree and reached the ground. She looked back at the cottage with a sad look before sneakily running into the forest. 
 
Luhan just stayed rooted in his spot, trying to figure out what just happened. “Did she just-did she just run away?” He suddenly became worried and quickly ran out of her room and went downstairs. He shot through the living room, past the f(x) fairies, and out the cottage. 
 
Victoria stared at Luhan curiously. “What’s he up to?”
 
Amber shrugged her shoulders as she was fixing the dress she was making. “I don’t know, but I wouldn’t think mu-KRYSTAL, STOP MAKING THE DRESS PINK!” 
 
Luhan was starting to run after Hyewon, but he suddenly stopped in his tracks. *Should I go after her? I mean, it’s none of my business, but... what if something happens to her?* He looked back at the cottage nervously and at Hyewon’s retreating back. Luhan bit his lips in confliction and exasperatedly sighed. 
 
He turned back to Hyewon and quickly disappeared into the forest after her. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai guys! Do you like the new poster? :D It took me hours to make it. LOL