Chapter 9

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 9:

SUNGJONG’S POV

Ahh… my back hurts from picking up all those things… ugh…

Forcing myself to sit up, I took in the sight of my large room. The sunlight came in freely through my wide windows lighting up my room, illuminating random shiny and sparkly objects in my room along with the furniture and whatnot. I rubbed my eyes with one of my fists as I slowly crawled off my king sized mattress.

“Good morningggg~” I sang to myself and my teddy bear as I stretched my body, waking my muscles from their rest. I spun around my room once and looked at the clock on my wall only to find that it was 7am. I stopped for a minute and thought to myself.

“Saturday, seven in the morning, this all means one thing… “ I grinned evilly at my teddy bear named Sunggyu as a wicked idea flashed across my mind “… the hyungs aren’t awake yet~” I smirked as I changed from my PJs to my normal yet still fashionable clothes and made my happy way to their rooms.

 

Operation: Wake ‘Em Up [in progress]

 

Now to approach my first target, Yeol hyung. This is going to be fun^^

I walked towards his room, which was a few dozen steps away from mine, and slowly opened the door. I peeked in quietly to observe the field I’ll be working on. A few of his many pillows were untouched and on the ground creating  black and blue-ish mess on the floor while his blankets are messily strewn on the mattress leaving some parts of his body uncovered. As I hear him snoring I knew he was still deeply asleep and walked into the room, approaching him slowly.

“You’re such a mess…” I scolded him silently as I raked my eyes over my sleeping hyung. He looked dead though, well if it weren’t for the sounds he is making I would’ve assumed that he was. I mean his bed looks like someone wrestled him down and strangled him on it. I crossed my arms as I thought deeply on how I’m going to wake my half hyung up.*Ding! Ding! Ding!* I got it… I flased one of my devilish smirks towards my hyung.

I crept up slowly on his ear and made my voice as squeaky and seductive as I could “Yeollie~ wake up honey~” I imitated the voice of one of hyung’s past girlfriends. Oh boy will he hate me when he figures out who I chose out of ALL of them =.="

It's not easy choosing just one when there's so much to choose from. I made a mental note to myself to find hyung a decent girl for once. This time not someone who just looks good. Anyway, this then earned me a quiet grunt from him.

“The kids are waiting…” I teased.

“W-what kids? … mmffpphh..” hyung drowsily replied.

“Our kids, silly! Don’t you remember?” I countered as I kneeled down on the bed to create some sort of movement to add effect.

“I don’t have kids!!! I’m not… dsxdnmc… married..” He partly shouted scrunching up his eyebrows to a scowl but kept his eyes sealed shut. 

“You are, baby. We’re married. It’s me…” I waited for a while before mentioning the name of the girl Yeol hyung hated and regretted dating...

He ra~” I sang and with a gleeful smile on my face. Ooohh~ Hyungiieeeeee~

“H-He Ra?!?! NO! I DON’T HAVE KIDS WITH YOU!” he now shouted, thrashing around on his bed, probably imagining it now, but it’s funny how his eyes are still closed.

“YOU DO YEOLLIE! AND WE HAVE 5 CHILDREN TOGETHER!” I screeched out before falling off the bed laughing at hyung’s reaction. Oh my gyu.. XD

NO! NO! NO! FIVE’S TO FREAKING MUCH!!! AAAHHHHH!” after moving wildly on his bed he shot straight up screaming on the top of his lungs. “I’M NOT YOUR APPA!!!!!!

I couldn’t stop myself and laughed on the floor as I thought of hyung imagining little He Ras running all over him calling him with the same high-pitched voice she has and grabbing to random parts of his body while his ‘wife’ sat next to him on the bed wearing her pink fluffy robe, smiling devilishly at him like she often would when they were still dating. And how would I know that? well because the woman made so much noise in the morning I just had to check on them and saw her staring at Yeol hyung all stalker-like. 

ksjdvhaslkvsmdv... that was creepy O.e Anyway back to business..

“Oh my gosh!!! Hyung… hahahahha!” I clutched my stomach as hyung stared at me bewildered at my presence in his room.

“W-what are you doing here? Where is H-He Ra?!?” he demanded stuttering out her name.

I forced myself to answer him but every time I look at his face it just brings up another round of laughs. “Owh… pfftt, you mean...” I mimicked her voice once again “… me, Yeollie-poo? Pwahahahahah!!!” I’m literally having the time of my life right now. 

 

[ Sungyeol: SUCCESS ]

Operation: Wake ‘Em Up [half-way completed]

 

Ok, now that I’m all calmed down time to wake up Gyu hyung, *sigh* but I doubt he’ll be more entertaining that Yeol hyung though.

I trotted across a few rooms on the floor before I could reach hyung’s bedroom and as I walked, I thought of ways to wake him up. While on my merry way I spotted a bucket of ice water conveniently placed on the dining room table which was a clear view in my vision.

“Ding~” oh Sungjong, you meanieeee~

------- A few minutes later ------

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” A dripping wet and confused hamster went screaming across the hall alarming everyone on that floor.

“COLD! ICE EVERYWHERE! I THINK…” he choked but continued “… I SWALLOWED SOME!!! C-COLD!” The maids and Yeol watched as hyung slowed down and started to shiver in one place because of the ice water, and where am I you may ask?

...

“OMG! BUAHAHHAHA! MY STOMACH! HAHAHAH!” laughing my off in hyung’s room while clutching the bucket which previously held the ice water which I poured on Sunggyu hyung.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double updateeeeeeee~! :D

Because I was excited to post this chapter :3

@CatAttack1020: OwO Aniya~ Its alrigghhtttttt sweety! :D I'll feel happy anytime you comment! It doesn't have to be every chapter ^^" Yeah~ well we'll see what Bora will do XD she's a fun sister ;)

Shoutout to I-Remember-Myself , thank you for subscribing^^

<3 For the double update please comment <3

All are loved and spazzed over *nods* *nods* OuOb