Chapter 25

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 25:

SOYOU'S POV

A flash of light.. All I see is white. Where am I?
 
I look around and find myself in a large room with pastel pink walls, cream colored carpets, luxurious looking furniture and an expensive looking chandelier giving the place a rich fairytale-princess-type vibe.
 
“You’re finally here~” an unknown voice called out to me. I turned to the owner of the voice.
 
“M-me?” I look at him closely. He was standing proudly at the top of the large well-lit staircase that seems to illuminate him very well.
 
“Of course you my princess~” he replied at me again smiling. I looked at myself to check if I really the princess he’s speaking to. But just as I was about to a shimmer of light sparkled in front of me giving me a mirror-like vapor floating in front of me. I stared at myself shocked, I looked… pretty. Beautiful actually. A white puffy Cinderella-like ball gown was fitted onto my body, I had my hair styled and curled, my face practically shinning with femininity and beauty and my whole body transformed into this princess like ensemble.
 
“Now do you believe us, princess~?” A different yet still unknown voice said from behind me. I felt his arm snake around my waist and turn me around.
 
“W-Who are you?” I asked him but was given an answer by a different voice.
 
“I’m your prince,” what? H-he’s my prince? Then who’s this? And who was by the stairs? I’m so dreadfully confused right now. What is happening? Who are these people?
 
I back away from all of them slowly as I spoke softly. “I don’t know who you are… Where am I?”
 
Suddenly, spotlights that mysteriously seems to come out of the marbled ceiling shined on the 3 figures that it was almost blinding to watch them. “We’re your princes and you’re home princess~” They all replied at the same time.
Now following their example a single beam of light shined on me blinding my vision with its strong white light.
White… here I am again…

My eyes bolted open to reveal my room's plain light blue ceiling. 'I was dreaming' I thought to myself but of who was I dreaming of? I tossed and turned trying to figure out, but just sighed defeatedly. 

It's 8 in the morning and there's nothing much to do now, I'm off work for a few days and unnie's still working her night shifts at the club. Speaking of unnie, she's awfully quiet this morning. Compared to the various mornings where I would be woken up by her singing in the shower or her cooking breakfast and trust me her cooking was much quieter than the shower thing.

I step out of my room with just a loose t-shirt on and a pair of mini-shorts, not really expecting anyone else in the house but to my surprise there were visitors sitting on the couch gaping at me.

"Well someone was expecting me~" Sungyeol winked.

"Noona looks y.." Sungjong blinked while Sunggyu just stared. I stay frozen in my spot unable move wondering who in the right mind would let them in?

"Guys, what do you want to— Ah! Soyou! You're awake!" Hyorin unnie innocently smiled at me whilst he put down a tray of drink on the table.

"What are they doing here?!" I say to her, my eyes not wavering from three guys infront of me.

"Your boyfriend came here this morning claiming he had something important to say to you." Hyorin said emphasizing the word, I roll my eyes and cross my arms. 'Why didn't you just let them in my room then?' I angrily thought as I stared back at her. She noticed my glare and spoke up.

"I was going to let them wake you up but Sunggyu said it would be rude~" she smiled again enjoying the situation more than I ever will.

"Th-That's nice.. Why are you here?" I snapped at Sungyeol who's eyes seem to be lost somewhere on my legs.

"Hmm....?" Sungyeol mindlessly hummed before getting nudged by Sungjong.

"Mmwhat? Oh, y-yeah." He stood up intimidating me with his height yet again and spoke. 

"Pack your things, you're moving to our house~" I blinked at him unable to tell if he was speaking real words.

"I'm.. I'm going to go back to sleep now, ok? Ok. Good-night." and with that I sprinted into my room and buried myself in my blankets.

I'm still dreaming, yes, I am. I'm at home. Daehyun will be kicking me out of bed soon. Krystal going to make breakfast. Everything is fine~! Peachy~!

 

SUNGJONG'S POV

"And here's your room noona.." I awkwardly announce to a still infuriated Soyou noona. I had nothing to do with it, I swear! ... All I did was drag her unwilling body towards the car and kept her from reaching the door.

"This is unbelievable.." she huffed out crossing her arms at me. Well this wasn't exactly our plan to begin with, so if you're going to point fingers around blame it all on Bora noona.
 

Earlier~

"Sungyeol, I need a word with you.." Bora noona said calling him after we finished our breakfast. Yeollie hyung gulped before shuffling towards her room. I stared at him, what could noona possibly talk with Sungyeol? As if on cue I looked at Sunggyu hyung and he looked at me.

"Wanna eavesdrop?"

"Sure hyung!" we both crawled our way towards noona's room and pressed our ears on the cool wooden door.

"... BUT NOONA!" we both heard Sungyeol shout. Hmm, must be something big or just him overreacting.

"No, it's final. She's staying with us." We heard noona's firm voice say. I looked at Gyu hyung and tapped his elbow.

"Hyung, who's 'she'?" I quietly asked him but was shushed with a finger.

"But Soyou won't like it!" Yeol hyung whined again. So it was his girlfriend? Tch, and I thought it was someone important. I began to move away from the door but was drawn back when Bora spoke up.

"Well, she'll have to get used to it. She's different from the others, I wanna keep an eye on her and make sure you don't do anything stupid. Now just go and fetch her.."

"But noona~!!!" And all of a sudden the door opened so quickly me and Gyu hyung were splattered on the floor looking at Bora's well manicured toes.

".. and you can take your brothers with you too~" she smiled at us evilly and motioned for Yeol to go on with it. 

And that was how we were somehow dragged into this.

I looked at her with a plain expression on and studied her closely. She was still wearing her house clothes, which I have to admit did look exceptionally good on her. She had what I think is a cross between a pout and a frown plastered on her otherwise pretty face. My brain felt fuzzy whilst looking at her, almost as if I was regaining memories. I shook my head vigorously before opening the door to her now onwards room.

Her room was simple but still fancy. It wasn't that extravagant partly because Bora noona had it made up just yesterday for Soyou's arrival. I didn't really know the real reason as to why noona invited her but I shouldn't really talk back to her if I know what's good for me. My eyes flickered to Soyou who's face changed to rather pleasant one.

"Do you like it noona?" I smiled at her.

"It's nice, but—" I cut her off at that.

"Then it's settled you're staying here!" I pushed her inside the room and closed the door behind us. 

"Sungjong, I can't stay here." she sighed whilst looking at the ground.

"Why not noona? Don't you like us? Don't you wanna be with Yeol hyung?" her expression was a mix of sadness and confusion. As I waited for her answer I made myself comfortable and sat on a nearby chair.

"I-I do like you guys, you're very nice but I think I can survive not being with Sungyeol 24/7." she grinned a bit. She's got a point though, no one in this family wants to hang out with hyung that long either.

"Well too bad, Bora noona says you're staying here." I decided this would be a good time to learn about her since I probably wont have time for that later, with Yeol hyung and all.

"So noona, tell me how did you and hyung meet?"

"You don't really want to know about that, do you Sungjong?" E-eh? I was taken aback at her question. I figured each of hyung's girls loved talking about themselves and how she and my brother magically met.

"Can we please talk about something non-Yeol related?" She looked at me amusingly and smiled. 

... I like this noona.

 

BORA'S POV

I walked around the house by myself not really knowing where to go next since I was just bored. It's 1 in the morning but I still can't sleep. I wandered the familiar halls barefoot looking for something to lull me to sleep. Absentmindedly I was walking passed my brother's bedrooms. I decided to check up on them, at least it gives me something to do. 

Sunggyu was peacefully sleeping leaving his Ipod on again. I sighed to myself before proceeding to turn it off when I realized that the song it was playing was the exact song Soyou and Hyorin sang a couple of nights ago. I didn;t know what to think of it really. Was it because he just realized what a nice song it was or perhaps... perhaps because the girls sang it? I chuckled to myself for even thinking that. They were both in stable relationships with someone who likes them a lot. 'Unlike me..." I thought to myself before shaking it off and moving towards Yeol's room.

Sungyeol on the other hand looked completely knocked out. Unconscious even. His body laid limply on the bed and his outh was open wide letting a stream of drool flow down his cheek. I scrunched my face and just left his room without a second thought.

As I entered Sungjong's room, I expected to see a little boy sleeping with his teddy bear next to him punching it subconsciously. But to my surprise the room was empty.

 

AUTHORNIM'S POV

Bora mentally panicked at where Sungjong could be that late at night. Her mind began to race and not long after that she ran out of the room rushing to alert Mr. Kim. But before she could reach far she passed by Soyou's new room with the door partly opened with little rays of light escaping from it. Curiously Bora poked her head inside wondering what could Soyou be doing at 1 in the morning. She raised an eyebrow at what she saw.

Soyou and Sungjong were under the covers of her bed, their heads covered in the thick blankets munching on popcorn from time to time but otherwise their eyes were still glued to the large LED TV in Soyou's room. Both of them looking utterly immersed in whatever they were watching unable to even close their mouths.

Bora cocked her head a little more to get a view of what the two were so interested about. They were watching a movie, a horror suspense one to be exact and she immediately recognized that it was one of Sungjong's favourites, The Record. It was a 2000 production but Sungjong loved it nonetheless. She watched both Soyou's and Sungjong's expression carefully when the main suspense scene began and surely she wasn't disappointed with what she saw.

Both of them screamed out in shock and letting go of the blankets around their heads, jumping slightly and the scene. The two then tightly locked each others hands in an iron grip in front of them looking at the television with wide eyes and open mouths as they watched on. Bora wanted to laugh so badly at them at that moment but she couldn't because she would blow her cover, instead she silently took a picture of the two adorably looking terrified together. She smiled seeing Soyou get along well with Sungjong, not many do in fact. She frown a little thinking of how not many people ever got to get along with Sungjong except for Dasom and Myungsoo.

"This the part she dies next?" Soyou said shaking and clutching onto Sungjong.

"No! Not yet! That's the good part!" He said with his voice wavering as well. Bora thought it was too late for the two of them to stay up that late and decided to play a little trick on them as well. She walked off to a power box near Soyou's room and located the switching to her entire electricity supply.

"5... 4... 3..." She counted down on them knowing perfectly well what part of the movie they were watching as of now.

"..2..1!" and with that she easily flipped the switch turning off the TV in Soyou's room at the exact time the person was about to die. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The two shrieked like highschool girls when the TV went off, gripping each other for protection, giving Bora even more to laugh about.


A little Sungjong x Soyou chapter here^^ I hope you guys didn't wait long, I kinda got side-tracked while I was writing^^

@seojjang: Neh~! Gyu! XD Sorry there wasn't much of him in this chapter but I promise there will be more of him soon :D Thank you ^^ 

@iamKcBangs: Ah thanks, but I thought it was a bit of a fail. Yeah, they have such good voices. I'll try ^^

@BabyBlueeeLOVE: YESH~! SoGyu!  Yeah, I had a little problem here and there but I's glad you like it :D

 Sweet SoGyu for everyone who ships it XD

@sapphire_flower: Hehehe, I thought since there was a lot of people I could sneak it in there. Yesh I did! XD! I happy it was some how still good. *chuckles* well, *cough* we never know *cough* ;)

I LOVE THE COMMENTS GUYS

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3