Chapter 27

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 27:

(closest one I could find >_< Sorry if not accurate)

SUNGJONG’S POV

“Awww~ they look so sweet”

“The perfect couple..”

“I want a boyfriend like that too!” The girls around us cooed and purred as they too were watching Sungyeol hyung and Soyou noona… just like me, Gyu hyung and Bora noona were.

“See, they’re a perfectly real couple. Can we please go now?” I told my older siblings but the flat out ignored me and watched the two clueless people.

“C’mon follow me, let’s try and get closer to them..” Bora noona whispered out before crawling out of the bush we were hiding in with hyung trailing behind her.

I am not at all comfortable with this spying thing. Not only is it an invasion of their privacy, its weird seeing Yeol hyung being all sweet and mushy. He doesn’t show this side of himself much so no, I am not used to it.

The three of us cocked our head to see what the love birds were up to and saw them by the game booths. Soyou noona’s eyes sparkled with glee and happiness when she saw all the cute stuffed animals and plushies and eyed them cutely whilst walking. Honestly, if I was with her I would win all those for her. I know I could, but sadly I wasn’t in Yeol hyung’s place.

“Is Yeol blind or something? She wants one of those plushies..” Gyu hyung huffed out, earning a confused stare from Bora noona.

“How do you know?” she scrunched up her eye-brows and looked closely.

“Noona, it’s a guy instinct.” I pat the back of her hand gently, knowing she’ll never understand it even if we explained.

As we watched, we saw noona detach her hand from Yeol hyung’s, much to his disappointment, and walked towards one of the booths. She asked the worker for the big teddy bear on the top shelf, but they seemed to argue about something that made her pout. She forced a smile and walked back to Yeol hyung empty handed.

“Wait here guys,” Gyu hyung mumbled before bolting straight for the booth noona was in a moment ago. Bora noona giggled at him and gestured for me to follow her.

“Hyung, you could’ve blown our cover!”

“They won’t even notice us even if we popped in front of them..” he said sounding a bit grumpy. Tch, well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and I thought I had a rough morning.

“Set me up for a game..” he told the worker when he slammed the money on the counter.

It’s a water shooting game, a typical park game where you use a plastic water gun and try to shoot the red dot amongst the moving ducks. Well this ought to be interesting~

“I win this for sure..” hyung cockily said grabbing the plastic gun.

“How are you even going to see the dot hyung, your eyes are like (-.-)” I demonstrated to him.

“Yahh, this punk..” I instantly backed away from the enraged hamster when he swung his water gun in the air before returning to focus on the game.

 

----- After 15 minutes -----

“Stupid game… show off… asdfghkuebcdskj…” Gyu hyung ranted random insults as we walk away from the booth with the teddy bear in hand but it wasn’t won by him. Oh no, someone had to step up and get it before Gyu hyung made the worker in the booth a very rich man.

No other than moi~ I got it on my first try too, as to hyung probably would’ve taken 30 minutes to get it. We were now walking comfortably on the streets of the park just minding our business before we heard a familiar scream.

"Yah! aish djxnwsk! Waahh chinc—AAHH!"

(Something like this XD)

All four of our heads (including the bear) turned to the direction of the scream to see Sungyeol sprawled on the floor of the bumper car ride flailing his legs while Soyou noona was in a bumper car in front of him laughing.

“You could’ve run over me!”

“Pfftt—B-But I didn’t… Hahahaha!” Soyou noona couldn’t control her laughter and threw her head back on her seat in amusement.

“Yah! Yah!!” Sungyeol tried to get her attention again but was ignored so he ran to the nearest bumper car and turned it on. Once it was functioning he drove it on full speed at Soyou noona’s ‘parked’ one.

“Haha—AHHH!” she was bumped by Yeol hyung car and slid a feet away from his car.

“Yah! Why did you do that!?!” Yeol hyung just stuck his tongue out at her and continued to drive his car. Soyou noona had a determined face on and stepped on the accelerator, driving quickly at Sungyeol’s direction. We all knew how that would end up at but we still stayed at watched the two bicker and bump each other.

“Is this how you treat the one who rented this place for you?!” Sungyeol shouted out driving full speed to get away from noona.

“No, I didn’t ask you to, did I?” she giggled out whilst cornering him.

 “Yah!” he quickly jumped out of his seat and ran towards her. She widened her eyes when she was scooped out of her car and into hyung’s arms.

“YAH! I STILL WANNA PLAY! YAAAAAAH!” she whined as she was being carried bridal style out of the place.

Bora noona, the bear and I just smiled at the sight of them, while amongst us Gyu hyung was sporting an obvious look of mixed jealousy and sadness. I have absolutely no idea as to why he was acting like that but just chose to leave him alone since I would probably get into more trouble if I bothered him.

“I think we saw everything we need to see, let’s head back home guys..” Noona said smiling at the both of us. I quickly followed her however hyung looked hesitant. I couldn’t read the emotion on his face whether it was relieved or distressed that we were finally going to leave them on their own. But soon enough he jogged toward us looking distant and unprepared to leave the park.

 

AUTHORNIM'S POV

As Bora & Sungjong drove back home Sungyeol & Soyou continued to have fun and try all rides they possibly could at that time. They rode on the roller coaster without much trouble, tried the Hurricane ride and getting mildly nauseous before finally settling down on a bench nearby.

“Hahaha, and your face when we rode the… AHAHAH!” Soyou laughed at Sungyeol holding her stomach. He pouted at her before replying.

“I didn’t know the ride was over yet!”

Two just sat there next to each other watching the people go by and pass them; soon an old couple came by and sat next to them. Soyou scooted closer to Sungyeol making room for the two elders.

The woman sat next to her and smiled. “Why, I’m so sorry for disturbing your privacy miss. We’ll move if you want..”

“Ahh, aniya! It’s alright ma’am, you’re not really disturbing anything..” she smiled at her putting a hand on her arm to stop her from leaving.

“Really? But I figured you and your lover must be having a moment.” Soyou blinked at her trying to register what she was saying, while Sungyeol’s eyes flickered in interest.

“L-Lover? We’re not—“

“—DOING anything at the moment, right? We weren’t doing anything ma’am.” Sungyeol quickly finished her sentence and silenced her by putting a hand over .

“Mmmhhhsshrff..” she mumbled against his hand trying to pry it off.

“Aww. Kekeke, well aren’t you two a cute couple. Right yeobo?” the lady nudged the man next to her and he just nodded in response.

“Ahehehe, thank you.. Oh! Look at the time, we have to go ma’am, nice talking to you~!” Sungyeol  one-handedly ended their conversation and dragged Soyou with him.

Once Soyou was out of his grasp (she bit him) she glared at him immediately.

“Sungyeol, I thought we we’re only going to pretend in front of your family..”

“But news could go around Soyou, and if they don’t see us pretending everywhere, Bora noona could hear about it.” Sungyeol gave a quick excuse.

He rubbed his fore-arm awkwardly whilst staring at the ground. He didn’t know if she’ll even believe what he said because he isn’t even sure of it himself, he’d just made it up on the spot. She sighed and thought hard, she knew she wasn’t even planning for any of this to happen. She didn’t know they would invite her to live with them, neither did she expect that they we’re so nice to her.

“A-Alright..” she replied softly. Sungyeol whipped his head from staring at his feet and beamed at her.

“R-really— I mean, right.. Yeah..” he tried to compose to himself but ended up just walking away quickly with Soyou trailing behind him unable to keep up because of his long legs.

The two of them raced each other back to Yeol’s car before proceeding to drive away from the park, leaving a person who witnessed part of their conversation behind.

 

----- Back at the Mansion -----

Soyou and Sungyeol arrived back and were instantly mobbed by Sungjong. Sunggyu was back as well but used a different entrance to enter the house without alarming them.

Sungjong followed Soyou and Sungyeol through the whole time Sungyeol was trying to walk her back to her room. When they reached her door she stopped abruptly and turned to them.

“Well goodnight!” she bid and quickly turned around to run inside her room. But before she could Sungjong had pulled her back.

“Noona! No! You have to tell me what you guys did!”

“I can’t Jong!” she struggled trying to get off his hands from her wrist. Sunggyu who was passing the commotion also walked by and walked.

“What’s going on here?”

“Sungjong keeps bugging Soyou on what we did..” Sungyeol said whilst trying to help his girlfriend get away from Sungjong.

“Why—“ Sunggyu or in fact everyone was cut off when Soyou’s phone beeped loudly indicating a message being received. Sungjong quickly let go of her and she dug into her pocket for the device.

She opened the text and grinned widely. The brothers looked at her with confusion filled faces before being answered.

“This are about to get much better…” she mumbled, re-reading the text. Sungyeol tried to take a peek but the phone was put away before he could get a glimpse at the screen.

“Why is that?” Sunggyu questioned this time cocking a brow at her.

"My brother is coming~” she smirked happily at their still confused faces and proceeded to skip inside her room and locking the door behind her.

 

SOYOU’S POV

Daehyun is finally coming here! I can’t wait to see him again. I know it’s only been roughly a month or so since I left but I still missed him a lot.

I was about to jump happily on my bed when I saw a large object on it. I looked at it closely and realized it was the teddy bear I wanted at the park. I hugged it quickly feeling the soft fur it had and the softness of the stuffing inside it.

I smiled widely to myself as I stare at it. I tilt my head confused as to who would give it to me. It couldn’t be Yeol, we was with me the whole time. Or was he?

“Who brought you to me?” I ask the bear as we were nose to nose on my bed. It smelled like perfume, it was faint but freshly done. It wasn’t that strong but was still manly and musky. A man’s perfume. I silently memorized the sweet smelling scent before hugging the bear again. Slowly the sweet scent lulled me to sleep.


2nd part of the Double update^^ Hope you like it guys^^

Credit to the owners of the pictures and gifs~

 

I hope you guys comment in both the chapters

It would make me so happy I just might explode with more chapters <3