Chapter 30

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 30:

DAEHYUN'S POV 

I twisted and turned in my seat but it was no use. I can't go to sleep =_=

I found it incredibly uncomfortable to sleep in such a small stiff seat on a train. I mentally cursed myself on not choosing the option to walk there in the first place. I sat up from my seat and glance over and the peacefully resting male across me. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO GET ANY SLEEP WHEN I'M HERE SUFFERING?! I kicked his foot hoping to give him any type of pain or discomfort so that the universe can trade me some sleep in return. So far nothing.

I lazily just reached for my phone looking for something to do except to find some sleep which I can't seem to get. I slid my finger on the sensitive screen and scrolled through my phone. As I was doing so Youngjae shuffled slightly in his seat with an evident frown on his face and glistening droplets of water seeping from his close eyes.

"Umma... Appa... Hyunggggg..." he mumbled slowly. He was probably having a bad dream or perhaps missing them. I couldn't really tell since he didn't really show any emotion when all of us were saying our farewells, in fact he was the smiley-est out of everyone. Even Krystal cried when she hugged him goodbye. Speaking of the little girl she was really bummed or depressed when we were making our way to the station.

"Oppa, pick me up when you're rich and famous arasso? I'll be waiting~"

I re-read the last texts  she sent me and smiled a bit. The kid maybe annoying but she always knew how to make me smile. I suddenly remembered something and opened the camera on my phone to snap a quick photo of myself and the sleeping Youngjae before proceeding to send to Soojung along with Soyou to tell them how we were doing.

I wasn't really that hyped about going to Seoul as Youngjae was all because it's just another city except we might have a change to actually get somewhere when we go there and everyone in our town seems to think so too. Seeing as all of them seem to envious of us youngsters that get to travel and go to places they couldn't before and now. I breathed out audibly before shoving my phone back in my pocket before trying for the umpteenth time to get some shut eye.

 

-------- Hours later @ Seoul --------

"How do you even know?!"

"WE FREAKING STUDIED THIS IN SCHOOL!"

"When?! I would remember if we did!"

"Yeah, right! You can only remember what you had for lunch each day!"

"Then I suggest you try it to!"

"What's that suppose to mean?!"

"Whatever, give me the stupid thing.." I snapped at the Know-it-all snatching the map from his grasp. Both of us are at our new apartment's tiled floor arguing for about 15 minutes now about where to go. He glared at me before bringing out some geography notes he brought with him from Busan. He even brings school work here?! Definitely a Know-it-All. He flipped through the pages looking for a specific piece of information to probably prove his point.

"I still think we should look for work around Myeongdong.." he insisted. He told me looking for work there would be easier since it was a place many people go to play and have fun thus lots of people get fired and hired a lot too. I got tired of arguing to him about that topic and decided to just shrugged off his comment.

*Knock* *Knock* Both our heads turned to our door as someone knocked gently on it.

"Who is it?" Jae asked audibly whilst standing up to opened the door.

( PapaGuk & MamaChan  OuO crdt: itsbap.tumblr.com )

"It's Himchan! I'm your neighbor!" He opened the door to reveal a black haired male standing smiling at our front door. 

"Owh, hi! nice to meet you!" Youngjae courteously bowed to him and welcomed him in along with the other male behind him. The male behind him smiled a gummy smile and nodded at me and Jae happily.

"Ah! Nice to have some guys move in for a change.. We were getting lonely, right?" Himchan sat comfortably on the couch with the other following in him.

"Yeah... Ah, by the way I'm Yongguk. Nice to meet you guys. So what are you up to?" the gummy smiled guy asked us when Youngjae locked the door and made his way to the small fridge to get some drinks. I blinked at him and stared for a while a little stunned at the depth of his voice. It was very deep and cave-man like, it also made Himchan's voice sound small and squeaky in comparison.

"We're looking for a nice place to look for a job. We both need one as soon as possible.." I make it as short as possible giving my attention back to the map in my hands ignoring the two. I didn't mean to be rude though, it's just we need one pronto. The two didn't fazed by my action at all as if they've been exposed to action like that for years. Himchan continued talking about something with Youngjae that I didn't really understand and Yongguk just nodding his head in agreement to whatever they were saying.

"Then let's go!" I felt Himchan slap my back waking my senses as to what was happening around me.

"Huh? What?" I asked whipping my head around to ask all of them. Youngjae looked at me with an unimpressed expression.

"We're going out Daehyun" he said going into his room and fishing for his wallet and cellphone. I quickly scrambled up and did the same before returning to the two chatting males.

"So where are we going anyway?" I asked fixing my belt.

"I swear this guy never pays attention... We're going to party and explore the city's night life." I heard him mumble the first part before smugly telling me. He sounds to me like a crazed scientist wanting to observe a habitat and see what new evil creation he can make to suit the place. Call me creepy but yeah, that's what he sounds like.

Yongguk hyung drove us around in his small car, with me and the mad scientist crammed in the backseat and Himchan being our all around tour guide sitting in the passengers seat and talking away the minutes. 

Soon enough we found ourselves hanging out in some fancy club, which apparently Himchan says is the "trendiest one in town". By some miracle he managed to get us inside because he knows an employee who he seems to address by 'noona'. We didn't question him any more and just let him drag us around the crowded place. It was big, huge really. Everything looked so expensive and imported, I felt so out of place being there. I felt Youngjae shuffle to the back of the group slowly shrinking from our sight, but I caught a glimpse of him and pulled him back to the three of us.

"Don't hide. I feel out of place too." I said out to him although it was muffled by my mask and the loud bass of the pumping music around the place. He nodded slightly before proceeding to squeeze in between Himchan and Yongguk hyung to talk to Himchan about something important, I'm guessing. Leaving me with the shy, deep voiced gummy hyung lounging at the bar. 

I grab a seat next to him and watched the people around. I didn't like this place. At all. It reeks of alcohol and excessive touching, I scowled at the place. I silently hope Soyou noona didn't get to go inside places like these, filled with lust filled erts and ual predators. I took my time and glared at each one I saw with pure hatred imagining them ever being close to my noona. Yongguk hyung noticed my malicious glare and tapped my shoulder to distract me.

"Daehyun, why don't you talk to me instead of mentally killing everyone in the room?" He chuckled to me handing me a glass of orange juice from the bar. We talked casually, he asked me things about myself and I asked him about himself. I told him that I'm here to follow my older sister, work hard and bring my other sister from Busan. nothing too much, I'd like to keep my privacy thank you. He told me his dad works at a car company for the Lee's and he was an only child. He was close childhood friends with Himchan and grew up with him by his side. 

I sipped the last of the juice not knowing where Himchan or Youngjae was, I started to panic. I told Yongguk that I'll just go look for them and he waved me off to do so as if it was completely normal for him to lose his friend at a place like this. I somehow stumbled into the second floor after not much trouble. I look around but didn't find the ones I was looking for how ever there was something that did catch my attention. 

"D-Dongwoo—" I heard a name being called before being followed by muffled sounds. I turn my head and saw a man possessively gripping a woman by her arms and holding her close to him as he latched his lips with hers. I stare at them, not knowing whether this was their usual thing or the woman was being harassed.

His hands moved to her waist and held her even closer, the girl closed her eyes briefly enjoying the kiss before abruptly widening her eyes as if realizing what the heck she was doing. I saw her writhing under the male trying to get him off her. To create a distraction, I quickly grab an tray and made my way towards the two.

"Ehem. Are you done with these glasses?" I cleared my throat loudly getting the girl's attention. She stared at me with glazed eyes, it was hard to tell if she was enjoying the kiss or refusing it. Finally she waved her hand desperately at me signaling to get the man off her. I complied by pushing the guy back onto the seat and pulling the girl away. He didn't respond since he passed out and smelt dead drunk and now that I noticed so did the girl. I guess both of them are wasted.

"T-Thank yo-ou.." she let out before stumbling towards the girls' lavatory holding , I guess holding back the toxic liquid trying to escape her body through . I scrunched my nose at the smell of alcohol in the air. It's freaking disgusting. I put the tray on a random table and was about to head back when a certain brunette called my name. 

"Hyung! There you are! Check this out, I found a job hiring flyer in here!" I was quickly pulled by Youngjae back to the now together Yongguk and Himchan hyung. Then evening went by easily and all of us headed back to the apartments without a trouble.

 

YOUNGJAE'S POV

I shuffled in my room a bit feeling really uncomfortable. I don't have the slightest idea though, I guess it's how stiff the bed felt under my body. It feels like a sheet of metal was lodged somewhere in the middle of the mattress. I sighed as I lift my body up from the annoying bed hoping the couch would be much more comfortable. I grab my pillow and blanket and went to the living room. Surprisingly the couch was way more comfortable than my bed. I guess I'm stay here tonight, not that I mind, really.

I close my eyes in hope of sleep but I hear Daehyun hyung's muffed voice from his room. He's still awake too? I lift my head a little and stretched my ear closer to the direction of his door hoping to hear something. What? I'm a curious boy~

"..yeah tomorrow then?" I heard him ask and was answered by a brief silence. He must be on the phone, I thought to myself.

"Sure, sure.. fine.. but you're the one that wants to invite Youngjae." I raise my eyebrow at the tone of his voice. It didn't really sound that happy that the person on the other line wants me to tag along. Typical.

"See ya noona. Kay bye. Yeah, love you too" Noona? Must be Soyou noona.... most probably. Since Daehyun hyung is a fail at meeting new people much less girls. I shrug it off and lay my head back down on the pillow and went back to sleep.


A FULL DAEHYUN CHAPPIE ^^ I like writing in his pov lol ideky XD

@seojjang: Owhh yeahhh~ a good charming one at that too.. TT^TT Awww... I'll give you these so you may forever remember our preshus leader Gyu jiji

  

@iamKcBangs: hahah, why? Chwu rikey bwaby Jwonggie? ^~^ Will do~ <3

@sapphire_flower: XD surprise~! Naturally no-man would want to be in his place at that time :P Woohyun's true colors will show eventually. You guys seem to like their child versions XD LOL yes~ here it is!~ Sorry if it's not what you expected, I'll try to do better in the future~! there are plently more chances to put a all-Dae chapter somewhere. <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much *throws greasy namstar hearts at you* <3 <3 <3

*ME & B.A.P throws greasy hearts at all of you*

DAE & JAE LOVE YOU GUYS <3