Chapter 15

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 15:

HYORIN’S POV

Today was so much fun! I giggle to myself as I thought of what Soyou and I did for the remainder of the day. We went shopping for food and room decors… and we got her new clothes to wear too~!

“Aigoo! Unnie I had lots of fun today! Thanks for showing me around. I’m pretty sure soon I’ll know the roads by heart” my sweet dongsaeng told me. I loved her enthusiam, it's like so... attracting! I nodded at her and put down the bags I carried. She did the same and began putting away the food in their cabinets and in the fridge. If only I was as hard working as her, well who knows some of it might rub off on me.

I went to my room and changed into my PJs after helping Soyou with the groceries, see it’s rubbing off already. I then washed my face and applied my night mask on so that I can have good skin for tomorrow. I wonder if Soyou uses night masks, I mean her skin looks so nice. It’s fair and smooth, like she’s been bathing with milk and honey all her life. I gotta learn her secret! I finished my nightly routine and decided to check on my dongsaeng in her new room.

I walked quietly to her door holding a pack of my masks so I could share it with her, but instead of hearing my happy preppy dongsaeng, I heard crying. Curious, I put my ear to the door to hear more.

*Sniff* “I miss you guys….” *Sniff* I heard her choke out then there was silence before she spoke again.

“I met a really nice unnie… She gave me a room and showed me around, neh *sniff* I hope you guys get to meet her…” she said through her phone as she cried. So she was talking about me? I smiled slightly to myself that my unselfish actions had a great affect on her. I quietly peeked into the room to see her on the bed facing the windows. Her light brown hair left untied and messy, her long thin arms shaking slightly and the end of the sleeve of her white sweater getting wetter and wetter with each tear falling upon it.

“I will… say hi to Kryssie for me… neh, I love you too Daehyun.” *sniff* I saw her end a call with someone named Daehyun. A guy? She never told me she had a boyfriend, oh well. I guess it's not really my business. I watched as she continued to cry and wipe her tears with her sleeve, I took this as my cue to step in. I entered her room fully and wrapped my arms around her figure.

*sniff* U-unnie? W-what are you doing here?” she quickly wiped her tears once she felt my presence.

“I was going to share some facial masks with you but I guess you’re not in the mood for it right now~” I sadly smiled at her and turned her face to me as I used my thumb to wipe her face.

“What happened Soyou?” I finally asked her.

“I just felt a little homesick that’s all…” she said through her weak, frail voice.

I brush her hair away and hug her tightly. “It’s ok to cry honey. Go ahead and let it out…” I told her. 

"I can't u-unnie.." 

"Why not honey?"

"I need to be strong.. I can't cry over things like this..." she explained. Tskk.. your all wrong darling..

"No Soyou. Cry, you have to. Everyone has the right to cry once and a while." I understood her situation of course. I felt the same when I moved out. At first it was fun and free but at the end of the day I felt so alone and cried myself to sleep every night because I wouldn’t admit that I needed my family in my life.

She hugged me back and cried on my shoulder, saying random phrases trying to create a proper sentence but failing.

“I miss them so much… S-So far away… *sniff*… helpless” I didn’t say anything but only hugged her tighter. This was what I wanted when I felt this way, someone to hug me and tell it was going to be alright… But sadly no one came. No one helped me but myself and now that she’s feeling this way I won’t leave her to get through it all on her own. No, I won't allow it. I felt how lonely it was and don’t want her to feel the same. I rubbed her back reassuringly and spoke up

“Everything will be fine Soyou~ you’ll see them again soon…” I reminded her  She then pulled away and looked at me deeply with her tear-stained red eyes saying “Thank you so much…” I smiled and hugged her again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New subbies~! :)

Hello linht34 and lomento *waves*!

Please comment and subscribe guys ;)