Chapter 22

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 22:

( I give you Yeollie bed hair XD just the hair guys.)

 

SUNGYEOL’S POV

“Mmmfffuuurrrshhh…” I groan to myself once I gained consciousness. I still couldn’t open my eyes but yawned.

“Ugghh.. Thank God I don’t have a hang-over…” I place my right palm on my temple trying to wake myself up.

“hmmm… mm..” I heard a soft moan come from beside me. My eyes quickly snapped open. I noticed that I was shirtless this morning but I didn’t really mind it. I usually was if I were A) Drunk or B) with a girl. Another low whimper came out this time more hushed. I looked to my left side and found a girl sleeping restlessly beside me.

She wasn’t just beside me. Her right arm was wrapped under my torso and my left arm was around her waist. I widened my eyes at her sleeping face as string of panic rushed through my head.

‘Who is she?!’

‘Why is she here?!!’

‘What happened?!’

‘D-Did something happen l-last night…?’ *gulp* I looked at her warily.

Yah, Lee Sungyeol what did you this time?! I needed to make sure we didn’t do anything, not for her sake but for mine! If Bora knows I had another girl over she’d flip and I’m sure she’ll tell mom and dad to arrange a marriage for me as soon as tonight!

I took a deep breath and made my hand move to her neck. If something did happen last night t-there you be proof, r-right? RIGHT? Answer me you!!! OK, just relax and check.

I brushed her hair away from her neck gently and pushed it past her shoulders. Which by the way look so soft and smooth, if I could just— Geez, Sungyeol don’t get early in the morning. I snapped out of it and looked over at her neck to search for any ‘marks’. I leaned close and squinted my eyes a little to see a bit more but was stopped when I noticed a pair of eyes on me.

I slowly turn my head to come face to face with the girl’s shocked wide brown orbs. Oh crap.

 

AUTHOR-NIM’S POV

“Ahhhh—mmmmmmmmmashskjshhdx!” Soyou screamed out when she saw Sungyeol leaning towards her bare neck. But unfortunately not much of her shriek was heard because Sungyeol quickly put his hand on to shut her up.

“If-you-promise-not-to-shout-or-make-any-noise-I-promise-I’ll-let-you-go.” He quickly proposed in which she nodded her head eagerly at. Sungyeol then slowly removed his hand from and leaned back away from her.

Soyou just stared at him trying hard to regain memory of what had happened last night and how she even got to his bed. She widened her eyes at him taking in the sight of his upper body.

"W-what did you do to me?!" He opened his mouth to argue but was cut off.

*knock* *knock* Two quick knocks were heard from Sungyeol’s door and both their heads snapped towards it and going in all full panic mode.

"No… No.. No!!! No one must know I’m even in here! Much less in your bed!" Soyou said whilst Sungyeol frantically whipped his head from side to side to try and look for an escape.

“Yah! Eottokhe!?!” Soyou quietly shouted at him.

“How should I know?! H-Hide!”

“Where am I suppose to hide?!” Sungyeol quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her off the bed with him dragging her to his closet. He ran inside his walk in closet and pulled Soyou with him in between the rack of his jackets and cardigans.

“We hide here. Now be quiet or they’ll find us!” he told her while squeezing himself further inside thus closer to Soyou. And that she didn’t like. She looked at her body and saw her borrowed uniform still on and untouched. She mentally sighed in relief before snapping her eyes back at Sungyeol.

“What the hell did you do to me last night?!”

“What did I do? What were you doing on my bed!?”

“Why are you shirtless?!”

“Why was your arm around me?!”

“Yours was around my waist! Ugh!”

“Ma’am, Young Master-nim I suggest you two stop bickering in Master Yeol’s clothing. My wife won’t be so pleased when she sees them all wrinkled.” Mr. Kim broke out between the two of them.  The two shocked adolescents tumbled out of the rack only to land on the floor in front of Mr. Kim.

“Mr. Kim!”

“S-Sir! I-It’s not what you think..”

Soyou and Sungyeol began explaining everything with all there might and what they could remember to the servant but he was far too pleased to hear any of it.

“Would Miss like to stay for breakfast?” Soyou gaped at him unable to answer, luckily Sungyeol had it covered.

“Stay for breakfast?!? Mr. Kim, we have to make sure Bora noona doesn’t see her!”

“Well why not Master Yeol? I think Mistress Bora would love to meet her” This time Sungyeol was rendered speechless. Their long time servant had just told him to introduce the girl he may or may not have done something with, to his sister who will ruin his life if she finds another girl inside the house.

“I can’t sir! I-I have to go—“

“Mr. Kim? Mr. Kim are you in here?” Bora’s voice echoed outside Sungyeol’s room but was loud enough to tell that she was coming closer. Soyou’s mind raced as she dreaded for this to happen, to wake up at some stranger’s house and get in a whole lot of trouble.

“Mr. Kim— Who’s this?” Bora came inside to join the trio in Sungyeol’s dressing room. She stared at Soyou, shocked at her sudden appearance at the mansion. However something sparked in Sungyeol’s brain.

“She’s my girlfriend, noona.”

 

--------------------------- 10 minutes later -----------------------------

 

 

SOYOU'S POV

*whack* "Ow!"

 

*whack* "Oww!"

 

*whack* "Owwwieee! WOULD YOU CUT IT OUT?!"

"No! I will not cut it out! Why did you tell them I was your girlfriend!? I don't even know who you are! And I don't even like you!" *whack* I continued hitting him with his pillow venting all my anger out on the poor thing. I mean this is crazy. He suddenly announced to his older sister that I was suddenly in a relationship with him. When in reality I could murder him for what he did to me earlier. Wait, that is if Daehyun doesn't get to slaughter him first.

"Would you listen! I have a reason- *whack* -Ow! YAH! Aishh!" 

"Fine, explain before I begin pulverizing you." I huffed out reluctantly putting the pillow down.

"Ok, geez. I had to save our butts from my sister so I said you were my girlfriend. She wouldn't hate you and she wouldn't force-me-to-get-married-to-some-crazy-heiress. Ok? Got it? Now can you let go of the pillow its intimidating." Sungyeol quickly said. I scrunched my eye-brows in confusion when he said that. Heiress? Just then it dawned on me. I looked around and found myself in a large expensive looking room, I stared back at Sungyeol and remembered numerous people calling him 'young master'. H-He's famous?

"S-Sungyeol.."

"Yeah?"

"You never introduced yourself to me.."

"Do we really have to go through this? I already introduced you as my girlfriend and we slept with each oth— *whack* Ow!" I whacked him with the pillow again urging him to just get it over with.

"Ughh fine. But you're doing the same.. I'm Lee Sungyeol. 20 years old. Son of Lee Sanghyuk owner of Lee Industries. And was single before you came along." He winked at me. This guy's unbelievable, he even has the boldness to flirt at me at this time. But the grease aside, he's son of the Lee Industries?

"Jung Soyou, 20 as well." I told him not bothering to give too much information. He's still a stranger and plus I don't trust him one bit.

"Yah, that isn't enough!" 

"I don't care. I'm leaving." I tried to leave his room but he caught my wrist and turned me around to face him again.

"You have to be my girlfriend!" 

"No way. It doesn't matter if your sister dislikes me, I'm not being your girlfriend."

"Fine just pretend to be! I'll pay you!" He even tries to bribe me? Now this is sad.

"I don't want you money—"

"Or I'll have you fired."

"Ha, fat chance I don't even work in your club."

"What? Then how..?"

"I was asked to come by my Hyorin unnie—" I quickly slapped a hand on my mouth to prevent me from saying anything more but it was too late.

"HA! Fine I'll have her fired then!" I widened my eyes at him and shook my head abruptly.

"No! Don't you dare!" I can't have unnie losing her job because of me. 

"Then be my pretend girlfriend." He reached out his palm whilst he smirked triumphantly at me. I glared at him with pure discomfort before slipping my hand in his opened one.

 

HYORIN'S POV

I am so in trouble. I am sooooo in trouble. I chanted in my head repeatedly as I paced along the café. I lost Soyou to a stranger, at the club! Do you guys know how dangerous it is to lose a pretty girl there?! Well pretty damn dangerous. I ran my fingers through my bangs worried out of my mind. 

I took Soyou's shift at the café claiming that she had to deal with family problems so it wouldn't seem so suspicious. But no matter what I still can't help but feel guilty for all this.

I served customers their coffee and drinks as I think.

'At least something good came out of this... I met Woohyun again.

and I got his number.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D I feel happy posting this XD

@sapphire_flower: kekeke~ well there has to be a tiny bit of action somewhere XD Thanks, well Sungyeol is naturally heroic when it comes to girls ;) 

Thank you ~ *grins* 

@iamKcBangs: Thanks~^^ but you think Hyorin suffering is funny? LOL

 

MWAH~ LUV U GUYS