Chapter 23

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 23:

SOYOU’S POV

A few days after the incident with Sungyeol.

“So let me get this straight. You did not want to be in a real relationship with him?” Hyorin unnie asked for the nth time ever since I got back from that idiot's place, which was a couple of days ago. He didn’t even bother about texting me or calling whatsoever after that. Well not like I minded anyway.

“Unnie, how many times do I have to tell you, I’m only doing it because his family might think I’m a or something..” I gave her the usual excuse. I never revealed to her that I was actually doing this because she might lose the job she loves right now. I sigh to myself as I remembered ever explaining it to her the first time. It was when I returned that afternoon and was tackled to the ground by her. She told me she’s looked everywhere for me and almost resulted into calling the police for help but luckily Woohyun was there and asked a couple of people around about where I was.

Well at least one of us had a good experience that night. “Anyway.. Has he called you or anything?” I ask interested.

“Neh~ aahhhhhh! He even invited me to some special gathering tonight! He said it was going to be really fancy party with famous people!”

“Famous as in celebrities?”

“No, more like sons and daughters company owners, I guess it’s a private event.. But who cares Woohyun’s taking me out for a date!” She screamed out in pure giddiness and flew off the couch and ran to her room like some love sick teenager. I absentmindedly rolled my eyes at her and smiled, she was so childish. I looked at my phone for some kind of miracle and immediately it beeped in my hand.

 

So Cool~ cool~ cool I feel so cool~ cool~ cool

 

I blinked and answered the call, hesitating a bit because the number was unknown.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Hey babe, it's me~”

“What do you want?”

“Sheesh, still so grumpy.” I rolled my eyes at him. Still the same idiot I guess.

“I’m not your babe. Now tell me what is it?”

“You are jagiya~ Anyway, I’m taking you out this afternoon”

“Stop calling me that! We’re just pretending in front of your family!”

“I don’t care. I’m taking you out to get you ready. There’s a party tonight at my place so I have to bring you.” I clenched my teeth and huffed out a yes to him before I could say anything I would regret.

“That’s my girl~ Now meet me at the club at 4, kay babe?” I replied a mumbled okay and ended the call before unnie could catch me talking to him.

“What were you doing Yu? Talking to yourself?” She giggled a bit whilst she held out a couple of dresses for her to try out.

“Aha, neh unnie. Just talking here.. Now let me help you choose a dress. I forgot I need to get something done this afternoon” She smiled at me and didn’t question further, which I appreciated, and just lead me to her closet.

 

SUNGGYU’S POV

“No, I don’t like this one! Go change again!” Bora noona shouted at me.

“Gyu hyung can you just change already?! You’re the only one we’re waiting for!” Sungyeol impatiently said.

“It’s not his fault hyung! None of the clothes fit him anyways~!” Sungjong then countered.

“Yeah! –wait, YAH!” I can’t believe I have a family like this -__-“ I just went back into the changing room and changed into another set of clothes Bora had picked out for me. She’s personally handpicking everything for tonight, from the plates to clothes to the kind of napkins. It’s starting to become a pain. Why is she doing this you ask? Well since this will be the first ever event she’ll be hosting all by herself, since Mom and Dad are still in Italy dealing with new companies and business deals, she’s going to take over. But thankfully this party was private and was only to the heirs and heiresses of the companies.  I stepped out of the dressing room wearing hopefully the last set I’ll have to wear this afternoon.

“Ah, I think that’s better. We’ll take that along with the other two please.” She said to the assistant and went off to pay for the clothes.

“FINALLY I CAN GET OUT OF HERE!” Yeol said jumping up from his seat and heading for the door immediately.

“Why are you in such a hurry hyung? You were always the kind to sleep through these things” Sungjong asked confused as I was. Yeol then smirked at both of us and opened the door half-way securing his escape.

“I need to meet my girlfriend. Don’t worry, you’ll see her tonight~” he flashed us a gummy smile before exiting the shop and jogging to his car.

“WHAT?!” me and Jong said obviously more confused than a second ago.

SINCE WHEN DID HE GET A GIRLFRIEND? 0_0

 

SUNGYEOL’S POV

“I don’t get why you’re doing this..” Soyou huffed out while the women working in the salon worked all over her face.

“Simple. I want my girlfriend to look and feel beautiful~” I said to her sweetly. Even though we’re not with anyone in my family I still wanted everyone to see that we were a couple. I mean who wouldn’t want to be together with the Lee Sungyeol?

“Cut it out and tell me already.” She rolled her eyes at me and annoyed the worker doing her eyelashes. Geez, she has a temper. I gotta work on that soon, I can’t have her snapping at me everywhere. Am I right?

“That’s all there is to it babe. Now stop moving so your make-up could be finished already.” I shrugged her off and went to sit on a nearby couch. I checked my phone and receive a message from Bora noona.

“Yeol, you and your girlfriend have to be here at 8 sharp. Got it?” I typed out a quick ‘yes noona’ and returned my attention back to the where Soyou previously was, but found no one there.

“Soyou?”

“Sir, we brought her to the changing room already. If you would kindly choose the clothes we shall hand them to her immediately.” An assistant told me. I smirked to myself and made my way to several racks of clothing and choose random clothes that seemed pretty on her and threw them in the assistant’s arms.

“You guys can choose in which order she wears them just make sure it’s between these clothes.” She nodded quickly and skittered to the large dressing room to where she was. I sat back comfortably in a chair and waited for her to come out.

 

AUTHOR-NIM’S POV

The invited guests were yet to come but the house was already a handful. There they had an annoying Sungjong running away from an enraged Sunggyu accompanied by a giggling Jiae and a crying Sumin (their cousins). It was already a mess Bora didn’t know how it could get any worse.

“Ma’am would you like me to round them up to the receiving room—“

“Yes please!” Bora didn’t bother waiting for Mrs. Kim to finish her sentence and agreed immediately. She needed to get a grip and focus on supervising the party for her and her friends. Mrs. Kim smiled at her and went off to calm the kids along with their cousins down.

 

8:00 pm

Outside the Lee Mansion lavish cars and limousines were lined up at the entrance ready to present their equally eye-catching passengers. The first car was a long white crystal clean limousine a helper opened the door for the first guests, Kim Dasom & Kim Myungsoo.

 

Profile: Kim Twins, Children of Kim Estates.

Both graduated from top schools in America and moved back to Korea with their parents.

Myungsoo is older than Dasom by a mere 2 minutes.

Disagrees with each other often but both share one distinct characteristic, they are both cold.

  

 

Next was a bright yellow Lamborghini presenting Jang Dongwoo and follwing him in an orange car of the same brand was his brother Jang Howon.

 

Profile: Jang Brothers, sons of Jang International. (Sports & Staduims)

Each one has their own charms to attract women and most of them successful.

Both of them have tried every sport available, with the help of their company, thus making them very athletic.

 

Next to come up were the one and only Nam Woohyun, along with his new date the lovely Jo Hyorin.

 

Profile: Nam Woohyun, only son of Nam Brewery.

Having grown up surrounded by alcohol and beer, he has developed a very high tolerance against them thus doesn't get drunk easily.

Is best friends with Sunggyu since childhood.

 

In a black tinted limo there was bachelor Kang Minhyuk with his date for the evening Miss Han Sunhwa.

 

Profile: Kang Minhyuk, eldest son of Kang Industries and as of now only child.

Grew up away from Korea along with his sister and has learned lots things.

After the 'death' of his sister, he has grown to be quite cold and anti-social quite the opposite from his sunny happy personality before.

 

And last but not least the Lee’s very own Lee Sungyeol with his girlfriend Jung Soyou.

They all walked inside the mansion and were greeted warmly by Bora and the others.

“Welcome everyone~ I hope your trip here was alright?” she smiled at them trying to make a polite conversation but was interrupted by Sungyeol.

“There was traffic and it’s beginning to rain noona, of course it was fine!” which then caused Bora to hit him on the head, causing everyone to erupt in laughter.

Sunggyu and Sungjong eyed Soyou from head to toe partly amazed at how gorgeous she looked.. well that is for Sungjong. Sunggyu on the other hand looked at her with pure shock. He didn't believe Sungyeol could find a girl like that, much less get her to be his girlfriend. Even though Sungyeol's had his fair share of good looking arm candy each one of them looked the same to Sunggyu, they all look fake and made up. That's one of the reasons he never once got close to any of Yeol's past girls.

"Yo! Gyu hyung!" Dongwoo shouted loudly and Sunggyu and tackled him in a brotherly bear hug.

"Ugh—H-hi Dongwoo... H-hoya can you get him off me now I can't b-breathe.." Howon or mostly known as Hoya to his friends grabbed his older brother off Sunggyu and tackled Sunggyu himself this time.

"S-Seriously guys?!?!" He let out a choked shriek. Sungjong on the other hand went over to his favorite hyung Myungsoo.

"Hyungieee~! You came!" Sungjong threw his hands around Myungsoo and hugged him even through his objections.

"Hey! I'm with him too!" Dasom let out annoyed at how Sungjong didn't pay attention to her but to her twin.

"You'll get your turn brat." Myungsoo said chuckling to his sister and letting go of Sungjong, so that he could also greet his sister.

"I didn't miss you one bit, you know.." Sungjong whispered in her ear.

"Hmmph, you're always nice to Myung but not to me?! Thats not fair, you know?" she countered quietly and Sungjong let go of her.

"I don't care~" he spun around before running towards Dongwoo and Hoya.

"That idiot.." Dasom muttered earning a glare from her twin. "What?"

"You're an idiot."

"You're a bigger idiot."

"Who's the biggest idiot here?"

"You, you idiot!" Whilst the twins bickered in their own little world, Bora on the other hand went over to Soyou.

"Y-You look really pretty.." Bora managed to let out. She was surprised that the girl she saw in Yeol's bedroom looked extremely different from the girl she saw now.

"Thank you Bora-sshi. You look amazing as well~ Your place is amazing!" Soyou smiled and replied to her easily and honestly, her accent seeping through at some parts. Bora looked at her again and tilted her head to a slight extent.

"Are you from Busan?" she bluntly asked, but Soyou unlike most people didn't really mind her bluntness for she herself was very frank as well.

"Yes I am. How'd you know? I don't look like it do I?" Soyou consciously looked at herself making sure she didn't look like anyone from her home town. Bora giggled at her and shoook her head.

"No, no, you don't look like it at all~! You look quite european actually.." She said feeling much more confortable with Soyou's presence. 'Maybe she's different from the others..' Bora thought to herself as she continued to chat with her.

Hyorin on the other hand was in a far corner of the room, with Woohyun of course, peeking from time to time over at Soyou's direction. Unsure if it was really her.

"Woohyun-ssi, who's that?" She gestured towards Soyou who was now conversing with Bora.

"Aah, her? I don't know who she is.. But don't worry we'll have enough time to get to know each other after dinner, trust me." He winked at her and hauled her over to Dongwoo and Hoya.

"Hey Hoya! You finally made it to this one, huh?" Woohyun chuckled out fist bumping with the younger.

"Yeah, I was too busy the other times."

"Tch,riiiiiiiigght~" Woohyun teased earning him a playful punch from Hoya.

Mr. Kim came over to the large receiving room and clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Ma'ams, Sirs... Dinner is ready you may now head to the dinning area~"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long chapter for you guys ^^;; I hope you dont mind~

Everyone is wearing what is on their picture except for Hoya, Dongwoo, Myungsoo & Dasom.

BTW the pictures are not mine, credit to owners.

But credit to sisfinite.tumblr.com for the LxDasom GIF, you guys can check it out for more awesome sisfinite goodies ^~^

@iamKcBangs: Of course it's not XD lol but to me it is OuOb

@BabyBlueeeLOVE: ehehehe~ relax ^^ The story's not over yet honey :)

@sapphire_flower: Ahh, that's great~! :D I'm really happy they help. Kekeke, IKR? We wouldn't want that now would we? XD I hope it continues to surprise you all through out :D

THANK YOU GUYS <3
Have some adorable Zelo~