Chapter 32

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 32:

SOYOU'S POV

What a beautiful day~ 

I smile to myself as I wandered the streets quietly. It's rare that I ever get to have free time and spend it on admiring the scenery but I figured that since today is a special day, why the heck not? 

I got up this morning with some difficulty; Sungyeol who seems to be awfully fussy today didn't want to to leave, or more specifically didn't allow me "to step one foot outside the front door" . Good thing Sunggyu was there to back me up, or in this case sneak me out the back door when Sungyeol went to the bathroom.

Anyway, in a few minutes, I'll finally get to see Daehyun again! And Youngjae too! I smiled widely to myself and twirled around once, not bothering if anyone saw.

Finally, I was meeting two of the people who mean so much to me.

 

AUTHOR-NIM'S POV

Daehyun and Youngjae wandered happily /or rather just Youngjae/ looking for the place where they were going to meet up with their Soyou noona. Both of them excited to see her and how she's been doing.

After a few blocks they reached the place, a cute and trendy coffee shop. Normally neither of them would go to these sort of places but since they didn't really have a say in it both just silently entered the establishment.

 

Once taking a glance around the place they spotted the familiar tall auburn haired female they planned to meet bouncing towards them. A smile was eminent on Youngjae's face and so was on Daehyun's but is covered by that annoying mask he insisted on wearing.

"Noona!" 

"Daehyunnie! JaeJae!" Soyou broke out in a blinding grin and eagerly walked towards them before locking the two juniors in a bone crushing group hug. 

As the trio continued their reunion, a certain tall shadow was lurking nearby. Watching them in confusion and envy, holding his useless pair of binoculars as he tugged his ridiculous outfit out of the bushes to watch them more closely. Waiting and looking for the perfect time for him to intrude.

That was his plan. ... And what a stupid plan it is.

Soyou was glowing; her face emitting nothing but pure happiness and the boys saw it too.

"How are you doing noona?" Youngjae asked from across her when they reached their chosen table.

"I'm great! I have a job and a place to stay, but I was caught up in a little... *sigh* situation.." she smiled sadly.

"Wae? Wae? Wae? WAE? What happened? You didn't get hurt, did you? Or ?! OMG! If Daehyun figures out; that dude is so toast! I mean serio—"

"A-Aniya! Youngjae~ah, relax! I'm not in THAT kind of situation! O_O" she quickly dismissed the thought of her being in a sticky place like that. 

"Oh... Thank goodness..." the boy slumped back on his chair in relief, probably fearing the wrath of what Daehyun would do to the poor soul that would harm his noona.

 

"Thank goodness what?" The said boy- err man, came back with the tray of drinks they ordered, placed them on the table before making himself comfortable beside his sister.

"Nothing. I was just glad you didn't rob the train of all it's food. I know how hungry you could get while traveling.." Soyou casually replied grabbing her cappuccino and drinking the hot beverage.

"Gahh, that train =.=" I hardly ate or slept! I mean the seats are so damn stiff!" he angrily bit into his cookie. 

"That's because you just had to get the seat across me! I offered the one next to me, but nooooooooo~" Youngjae argued earning a glare from Daehyun.

The three talked comfortably with each other, throwing a few playful punches and slaps now and then. Soyou got to know that Youngjae got accepted to a university, and not just any university we're talking about Seoul Academy. He said he would finish a master's degree in a course he chose and then offered a job as a teacher there.

She personally thinks Youngjae definitely deserved the opportunity to be there, he was by far the smartest person she knew. But her brother on the other hand thought he used his stupid aeygo on the woman in charge of the candidates to get in.

Speaking of Daehyun, the boy had his arm protectively around Soyou's shoulder and revealed that he was applying in a business agency called TS; it covers numerous jobs that he could choose from, if he were to be accepted. 

The latter continued their peaceful conversation just as the certain shadow stalking them entered the cafe. He wasn't noticed by much people so he sneaked his way up on a stool before continuing his task. He eyes Daehyun's arm, his body, his presence, his everything.

He dislikes him already to be honest, but he doesn't really know why. All he knows for sure that he's the only one allowed to be that close to her and hold her like that.

As he was basking in his evil thoughts on murdering the unsuspecting guy, Soyou stood up from her seat to make her way to the counter, which his towards his direction. He only realized this when he heard her voice speak up to the employee behind the cashier. Whipping his head to his right he saw her. In her clueless state he suddenly took her wrist and started pulling her.

"B-Bwoyaaa?!" she stuttered out at the trench-coated figure.

"What are you doing?! Let go of me!!" she panicked and thrashed her arm around hoping to shake him off.

"Yah! Aisshh, Soyou stop it! C'mon!" he hissed and tugged her harder towards the door.

"YAHH! LET GO!" she shouted this time loudly.

"Shhhh! Be quiet! It's me!" he removed his sun glasses revealing his large brown eyes. Soyou widened hers at him, not really comprehending why he would do that in the first place. But before anyone could talk he was pushed forward harshly from an angry force.

"What do you think you're doing to her?!" Daehyun interrupted grabbing her sister's arm and pulling her away from him.

"What the- WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PUSHING ME AROUND?"

"You even have the guts to talk back!"

"THIS PUNK!"

"YAH! CREEPY ERT!"

"YAAH! DAEHYUNNIE! SUNGYEOL! Stop it!" Soyou put her hand on Daehyun's mouth firmly shutting him up and glared at Sungyeol. 

Prying her hand out of his face Daehyun looked at Sungyeol from head to toe as if seeing all the treats he could be to her. 

"You actually know this guy? What?! No way-" he was about to pounce at Sungyeol but was blocked by his sister stepping in front of him.

"Stop it will you? Let me explain.."

"Soyou! Just leave this guy and let's go! We'll get figured out!" Sungyeol said in a rush and grabbed Soyou's hand before sprinting out of the cafe leaving a furious Daehyun behind and a forever clueless little bunny Youngjae.

 

 In Sungyeol's car 

"What do you think you're doing!?!" Soyou, furious at being taken away from her beloved brother, faced her kidnapper.

"Getting you out of there. Like duh?" He replied nonchalantly as he sped through the highways in race car driver fashion before settling on a more safe speed on the road.

"WHY?"  Soyou asked simply. 

"Because.... Because I forgot something!" he exclaimed. The angered brunette turned her head at his lame excuse and scoffed loudly.

"You dragged me out of the cafe away from my"

"In my defense, I forgot something very important!"

"Oh yeah then what is it?" Soyou narrowed her eyes at him. She can't believe how childish he could get; even going as far as making up such a stupid excuse.

"... M-My hyung is getting suspicious.." he started, thinking up a quick lie to really get her attention. " So we have to have lunch with him to make him believe we really are a couple..." Uhh, yeah that could work. He said to himself trying as much as he can to make the lie seem believable. 

"... really?" And that is when Sungyeol knew just how good a liar he really is.

 

SUNGGYU'S POV

"I don't understand... I'm suppose to what?" I stared down at the ridiculously clingy couple and blinked.

"Have lunch with us hyung!" Sungyeol smiled widely revealing his gums.

"Please?" I hear Soyou second. I sighed knowing I could never reject these two together. Not because I'm really nice and want them to have the time of their lives; but because I know they wont leave me alone unless I do.


Hi guys ;)

This is like 4 months over-due ;~~~~; my sincerest apologies. You guys have been waiting so long and thank you so much for that.

@sapphire_flower: I missed you. Yes you. I missed you. Ok. I just wanted to say that. <3 

anyway, yess, its Hyorin >.<  Here's the chappie^^ It's a bit short but the follow up is on the next chapter ^^

Thank you ;u;

@kitty_dubu: Hi^^ I can't really tell :x

@FantasyDream: Aww, thank you. Sorry if it took so long to update.

*I update and checked this one. Thank you hun *sapphire_flower* for telling me about the mistake and missing letters. Please guys if there's something weird or wrong in the chapter don't hesitate to tell me :) Okie? Thanks, I'll work on the next one now <3)