Chapter 6

I Choose To Love You

 

Chapter 6:

SUNGJONG’S POV

 

*sigh* …. *sigh* …. *sigh*…

 

“YAH! Quit sighing” Yeol hyung snarled at me.

 

*sigh*

 

“YAH!”

 

*sigh*

 

“Why this…” he lunged at me with his hands flying straight for my neck. Asdfghjkjkl; O_O

“Eeep!!!” I let out a girlish squeal as I tried frantically to get out of his reach. I stood up and began to make a run for it but was pulled back by his grip on my ankle. How the heck did he get down there?!

“Come here!!!”…erm, I think I’ll pass hyung. I shook off his hands only to find myself being pulled down more when he laid his hands on my shirt. I slapped his hands away in a flimsy manner which caused him to fall back on the floor.

*THUD* “Owwwwiiieeeeeee~!” Now’s my time to run—

*THUD* … again. ouch… One of hyung’s hands was still on my ankle and pulled me as I was making my moving thus tripping me. Now he’s crawling upwards towards my face looking..wait, glaring at me with a vicious look in his eyes. 

I’m dead.

Hamster Hyung!

Scary Noona!

Help meeeeee~

....

Just then the door opened to reveal Mr. Kim. I’M SAVED~! Mr. Kim I love you~

 

“Sirs—uhh, woah there Master Jong.” As hyung was distracted I pushed him away and made a run to hide behind Mr. Kim. Here a little background check on him, he is probably the longest working servant we ever had in the Lee mansion. He was here before we were born and probably raised us... well apart from my sister. He also had silvery gray hair, wore old man glasses that slipped down the bridge of his nose from time to time and of course his servant uniform which was the standard black and white with red tie thing. He runs the household alongside Mrs. Kim, his wife, which is the head maid. Anyway back to the situation, me is behind Mr. Kim and Yeol hyung is looking confusedly angry on the floor.

“As I was saying sirs, your sister would like to inform you that your punishment will be over if you will be the ones to clean up the dining area, which I quote ‘YOU FREAKING WRECKED’” Ok, that’s definitely Bora noona. She punished us for the whole day by locking us in this room for the whole afternoon with nothing.

No food. No phones. No TV.  ╥_╥ I’m so hungry… and bored… and not to mention I was about to get killed. Such a pitiful day don’t you think?

“Clean it up!? Have you seen how it loo—“ Yeol hyung started but never got to finish because to our surprise Gyu hyung burst out from the other part of the room.

“We’ll do it!!!” exclaimed what only I could describe as a very hungry hamster.

Well there wasn’t much talking after that. Once those words left hyung’s mouth, Mr. Kim let us out and led us to one of our other dining areas to eat our breakfast-lunch-dinner. Once we sat down we immediately inhaled all the food so caveman-like our mother would be ashamed, but who cares I’m starving!

Nom…

Nom…

Gulp…

Slurp… sounds like this was the only thing to be heard from us.

 

----------- After eating --------

 

“Ahhh… I feel so full”

“Me too, I can hardly move.”

“Ughhhfff…”

We were all stuffed with food. Man, it felt good. I drank the last bit of my strawberry smoothie and leaned back on my chair to see exactly how much we 3 brothers left out. Nothing. I couldn’t see anything. The medium rare rib-eye stakes, gone. Wild-berry soup with tender lamb chunks, gone. Mashed potato served with thick creamy gravy, gone. For dessert a cheese and fruit cake made by our personal baker, gone. It was all good though… really good. I wonder if it tasted better ‘cause we were all starving. It probably did. My thoughts on food were interrupted when Mr. Kim informed us of my sister’s deal.

“Sirs, now that you have finished eating, I believe your sister has requested you to proceed to the dining area to clean up the… chaos, you created in there.” he bowed then opened the door for us to exit. Here’s the thing about Mr. Kim, he’s not scared to call us whatever and say whether whatever we did was a mess or what. He’s that close to us but if it were any other maid or servant, he or she would be out of here before they could say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Well to be fair, saying it does take some time too ya know~

The hyungs and I lazily dragged our satisfied bodies towards the dining area noona said we wrecked. I mean how bad could it be? Just then Mr. Kim opened the double-door room to reveal all the contents of it.

“This isn’t how I remembered it…” I meekly let out as my brothers just stared at the mass amount of mess we created earlier today. I’m talking about scattered debris of what I could distinguish are broken plates, torn up plants and Yeol hyung’s mug. However that’s not all, we also managed to pull down almost all the curtains leaving the windows half- and broken, hitting the chandelier turning it 25 degrees to the right making it look weird and messing up the whole table including its fancy decors, cutleries and whatnot. How did we even managed to get all those broken? And we need to fix all that?!

Sunggyu hyung picked up one of the fallen chairs and stared at me and Sungyeol. “This is bug’s fault isn’t it?”

 

SUNGGYU’S POV

 

“I can totally pull this look off~” the youngest bragged as he fixed his clothes then a pose to prove his point to me and Yeol.

Right now we’re still being punished by our dearest noona, Bora.

*sigh* If only she let us clean the dining room with our way. Instead she just had to do this to us =_=.

 Let me sum up what she did to us today: She starved us the whole day, practically killed us with boredom, blackmailed us to clean the dining room and now made us wear these horrible clothes. This proves how much she loves us as brothers.

Oh wait, there was sarcasm there if you didn’t notice.

“What?! No way! I look better!” Yeol argued whilst doing a superman pose with his red Power Ranger apron, bright yellow rubber gloves and pink hair band. This is ridiculous, but then caused the youngest to return with an even more embarrassing comeback.

“Hyung! I look better, I mean just look at me!” well I did and this is what I see, the prestigious youngest son of Lee Industries wearing a baby pink Hello Kitty apron with matching glittered gloves and a silvery hair band. How is that better Sungjongie? How?

“I look like a dream~” he mused.

“Eyyy more like a stuffed toy! Let’s ask noona then!” the choding argued and turned to the small CCTV camera Bora had installed to watch us from somewhere-in-the-world she is in right now. She really doesn’t trust us.

“NOONA! I look the best right?!” he stomped and shouted to the camera which conveniently had a two way mic, so in other words she can hear us and we can hear her. This just gets better and better.

“No.” she promptly replied to the now whining boy in the Power Ranger apron.

“HA! That means it’s me~” the youngest teased and stuck his tongue out to his pouting hyung.

“It isn’t you either Jonggie~” Bora said in a sort of singsong voice which caused Sungjong to stare wide eyed at the device and let out a frustrated shriek.

THEN WHOOO?!?!” both my brothers demanded from our probably-having-the-time-of-her-life sister.

“Why Gyu-gyu of course” she giggled through the camera. The hell?! Both of them then slowly turned their heads in a horror movie type pace to glare at me for winning noona’s judgment.

“M-me?!?! What?” I stuttered out, obviously shocked that I was chosen the best… wait, oh yeah. I just remembered what SHE made me wear. Blue gloves, a light blue Doreamon apron with matching head band that lights up when you touch it and fluffy house shoes with flowers and butterflies stuck on them, great, just great…

 “Waaaaaaaah! Shame! This is shame to my name!!!” Sungyeol dramatically shouted as he ‘melted’ to the floor clutching the place where his heart is and pounding it. Seriously be a man Yeol. Men don’t melt unless you’re in an oven, DUHHH~

“To you? How ‘bout me?! To be bested a big baby blue blob, that hurts you know!!!” Sungjong whimpered and shook Yeol vigorously as he cried.

“Yahh~! Who you calling a big baby blue BLOB?!?” I nagged.

All the while Bora, who is enjoying the scene before her, spoke up. “Yah! Pffft— Stop whining and get started, you guys have a lot to clean!” with that we heard fuzzy static noises which must’ve meant she turned off her mic not wanting to converse with us anymore. It’s probably to laugh at how well a job she’d done to humiliate us. Yepp, that’s probably it.

“Yeol, pull yourself together man. SUNGJONG, stop shaking him and quit the diva act already” I told them, with hopefully enough authority to make them listen.

After those two finally got themselves together we started cleaning the room. Sungyeol will take care of the broken curtains and chandelier. While Sungjong will pick up all the scattered things on the floor such as flower petals, pages of newspaper and pieces of Yeol’s mug along with vacuuming the carpet. They left me with setting up the furniture and throwing away everything that was broken… meaning I have to walk back and forth to the garbage chute.

“Yah, why do I have to throw everything away?!” I argued when Sungjong divided the work amongst the three of us.

“Well ‘cause the rest of the work fit me and Yeol hyung! Hyung is tall so he’ll deal with the things we can’t reach while my arms are too small to carry all that trash at one time so I’ll vacuum. Plus that’s basically all you can do hyung” he smartly replied. It took me a few seconds to realize he just insulted me.

“HEY!” I shouted in protest but was flatly ignored because the both of them have already started working and focused solely on finishing it before it gets late.

 

-------- After cleaning the room ---------

 

*breath in* *breath out*…… *breath in* *breath out*……. I da naaaaaa~… ehem—

I mean, here we are. My brothers and I are currently slouching on the floor after finishing cleaning the entire dining room and have made it look better than the state it was in a few hours.

“I’m tired hyung” Jonggie cuddled his sweaty forehead to Sungyeol’s arm which caused him to wince in pain.

“Owww! Oww!” Yeol cried out. Oh yeah, while he was fixing one of the curtains, the rod which held the fabric up fell and swung directly at his arm.

“Ah, sorry, sorry. I didn’t know!” the youngest said as he immediately let go of his hyung’s arm.

“I’m hurting too, you know! Walking all that way and carrying that many stuff. What is Bora trying to do?!” I complained tiredly, completely forgetting the camera she had installed in the room.

“I’m punishing you, but since you still have the guts to complain I guess it wasn’t enough for you guys, eh?” she suddenly challenged once I finished speaking. I can tell she’s pretty pissed right now, well maybe at something else not me.

“What? No! No! Noona! We learned our lesson and complaining—“ Sungjong, who was speaking, slapped a hand on my mouth and continued “—who’s complaining?!” he smiled widely at the camera like he would on numerous times before on TV shows, magazine shoots or to fan girls’ phones, he practically mastered it by now. Diva. Psssshh.

I heard Bora sigh on the other line. “Ugh, fine then. You guys go and wash up, I bet you reek; your job here is done. Tell Mr. Kim I gave you permission to leave.” With that last line she turned off her mic and left us three to ourselves again.

As if on cue the doors bust open to reveal a satisfied looking Mr. Kim, “Good job young masters, you are now free to leave~” he held out an arm for us and bowed as we ran out the door like wild animals set free to the wild. FINALLY!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry, I haven't update since my birthday well askdfhaskld I was enjoying mahselff ^^" shurry~

Well,anyway I give you a Chapter 6~! I hope it came out well since I think its a bit lacking ._.

@CatAttack1020: Thank you so much ^~^ Yes, I enjoyed it a lot ;D XD hahaha, I'm glad to hear that! Sungyeol's definitely funny XD! Yes, cuz I love her so much so I'll reward her with brothers.. XD lol. XD Its alright hun. Hahaha XD! -zips ma big mouth shut- Secreteue~ ;)

Thank you for reading~ Please comment and subscribe^^