Chapter 5

I Choose To Love You

Author's Note:

TODAY'S MAH BURFFFTDAAAAAYYYYY~! :DD

*throws a partay* OuOb

So here's the deal~ Since I haven't updated in... a while~ and since i'm feeling really happy today I'll bring out some special people that some of you have been waiting for~

*whispers* Infiniteue~ =w=b

 

Author-nim’s POV ^^v

 

After 3 years:

Soyou, Daehyun and Krystal continued their studies at their special afternoon classes and avoided problems as much as possible but were more or less successful. Soyou is currently doing her finishing studies and Daehyun is a senior while Krystal is a junior and everything seems to be going well…

 

------------------------------------------- Meanwhile in Seoul ---------------------------------------------------

 

“YAH, my coffee is cold!”

“This isn’t today’s newspaper!!!"

“OMG! I THINK I SAW A BUG!”

 

Chaos.

 

That was an understatement to what this household was. No matter how grand and extravagant the mansion may look, maids and servants are running all over the place, doing whatever they can to keep the young masters of the house happy, but frankly, it isn’t the easiest job to do.

 

Introducing the Lees~

 

“BUG?!? WHERE!?? KILL IT!!!” the eldest of the three brothers screeched.

“Here lemme kill it with your newspaper hyung!” the youngest then suggested and grabbed his hyung’s newspaper and started swatting around.

 

*SWACK* *SPLOSH*

He by accident hit the coffee mug of the middle child so his drink was spilled onto him.

 

“AAHHHH! HOT! HOT! HOT!” he screamed as he stood up and began flailing around the room to cool himself from the coffee.

“Wha—I thought it was cold?” the youngest let out.

“DID YOU KILL THE BUG YET?!?” butted in the eldest as he revealed himself from behind his chair watching then later joining the youngest swat the air for the said bug and the second oldest running around the room creating a havoc.

I give you the future heirs of one of the biggest companies in Asia.

Lee Sunggyu...

Lee Sungyeol ...

and Lee Sungjong, the 3 sons and heirs of the Lee Industries.

 

~~~ Later that day ~~~

The 3 of them sat in a line on one of the many luxurious couches they owned, in a room which they called the Punishment Room for it was their least favorite in the whole house. Basically because its the room where they get punished the most and frankly they get punished a lot so I think you can see the connection.

It consisted of two areas that are separated by a wall thus splitting the enormous place into two. They watched intently as their elder sister paced around them twirling a cane in her hand and glaring at them with a look that could surely kill.

She isn't actually wearing this btw~!

Her name was Bora, Lee Bora, she had a y and athletic build that all men couldn’t help but admire and long lean legs that seem to look longer with the kinds of heels she wears. She also had long straight black hair that swayed with each step she took, a pretty innocent face that could be seen in every Heiress magazine and feline-like eyes that can either charm you or shoot you to death and as of now it’s the less pleasant one.

“What did you do to the dining area?!” she demanded, stomping her feet into a stop and placing her cane in front of her. Sunggyu being the oldest and the most responsible between the 3 spoke up.

“Well you see noona.. Sungjong-said-there-was-a-bug-so-I-panicked-and-told-him-to-kill-it-but-he-hit-Sungyeol’s-mug-instead-so-his-coffee-spilled-on-him-and-that-caused-him-to-run-around-but-Jong-kept-swatting-around-hitting-random-things-so-I-got-impatient-and-started-swatting-wildly-as-well-in-order-to-kill-the-bug-but-there-wasn’t-a-bug-to-begin-with-and-Yeol-knocked-over-the-vase.”

He then took in a large intake of air after explaining everything he could to their sister, who seemed unfazed by his explanation. His chest heaved up and down as he took in big gulps of air. Bora then turned to Sungyeol hoping for a more understandable explanation.

“The coffee… hurt…” he whimpered out as he blew on the hand he spilled his coffee on. Finally, desperate for a more reasonable explanation she turned her eyes on the youngest.

“Sungjong, please, make sense.” She pleaded not really meaning it but still requested.

“We had a bad breakfast, noona” the maknae then smile and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as he answered his older sister. Bora let out a sigh and sat down on a chair across her brothers. She stared at each of them for some time taking in what she most people thought of her brothers.

 

 

First was Sungjong, the youngest of the Lees. He’s is well known for being a guy that could talk girls and noonas into doing whatever he pleases with just a flash of his innocent smile. Sungjong is 19 years old and currently attends Korea’s highest class school, Seoul Academy. He has a very petite build and believe-it-or-not a 24 inch waist, thin stick-like arms but very wide manly hands. He often feigns to be weak in order for someone else to do the work for him but in reality he’s very strong and can handle things well. He's also very cunning and smart although he often doesn't show it. He usually wears his hair simple, brushing his jet black bangs to the left side of his small feminine face, covering one of his doe-wide eyes.

 

Next there was Sungyeol. The second youngest in the family but often acts like the youngest. He’s the standard rich playboy that will date and dump girls for his pleasure. Known to charm women through his words and actions, minus his playboy lifestyle he’s actually capable of being every woman’s ideal man. He's very dependent on people and tends to pour all the responsibility onto them. Sungyeol changes his hair often so it’s either a really short cut or a long wavy style, there’s no telling what he’ll do to his hair next. He also has a very chubby face that seems to contrast with his tall & thin physique. Out of his sibling he’s the tallest and the most childish.

 

 

Then finally there’s Sunggyu. Spiky light brown hair and small hamster-like eyes were what you would immediately recognize from this 22-year old heir. He has a stubborn princely personality that classified him to be very proud and arrogant but often gets picked on by everyone because of his lacking in many things. Sunggyu is very cold towards women and people in general and treats them different to those in their class, thus earning him a title of the “Ice prince”, but with his family he’s commonly known to be the one who complains and nags the most.

Bora let out a long shaky sigh with what she had to work with.

“Do we have to go through this every morning?” The 3 then smiled childishly at their noona.

"Mianheeeeeeeeee~" They chorused.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 and Infinite is OUTTTT~

This is to all my subbies and *coughs* silent readers *coughs*

Ehehehe~! 

@CatAttack1020: Yepp, just how I wanted them to be, but I also wanted them to be a little childish. LOL~ you really don't like her don't cha? XD I like Krystal's role in Soyou's life^^ But Daehyun will have a bigger part in it anyway :P 

As a birthday gift can you please comment and subscribe? LOL, nawh jk! XD Enjoy the update^^