Chapter 14

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 14

SOYOU’S POV

“Aaaahhhhh~” I yawned as Hyorin unnie’s alarm clock woke us both up from our peaceful slumber. It is 7:30 in the morning and the sun is already lighting up the place with its rays entering the various windows of the room. I hopped off unnie’s bed to stretch myself feeling very much at home with her. Iwonder why I never really felt this close to any of my friends back home when I first met them. Maybe it's just Hyorin unnie's aura that so attracting.. she's just so.. bouncy. I looked at her sleeping figure and decided to wake her up.

“Unnieeeeeeee~” I sang near her ear. “Wake upppppp~” I mimicked Daehyun’s wake up tune, which he used on me yesterday. Well before carelessly throwing me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

“Mmmhhh… Soyou..?” She finally responded to me. Her voice is really husky in the morning and very different from her usual tone.

“Neh, unnie?” I answered her then she slowly put a finger on her lips and said “Shushhh, I’m sleeping” I giggled at her never-ending humor and hit her face with the pillow I borrowed and used from her.

*Whack* “Mmpff~!” she mumbled through the pillow then grabbed her own pillow and whacked me in the head. We kept hitting each other until one of us finally gave up. And that was unnie, but she reasoned that it was because 'her food source was low at the moment', so I let her off the hook and started making breakfast. This is how we started our morning.

“Oh hey that reminds me Soyou, we have a few things to clear up before we do anything else” she told me as she munched on her toast.

“Yeah, like these dishes and those dishes by the corner too~” I cheekily told her with a smile and stirred my coffee carelessy.

“Haha, yeah that and we need to think up a new pass code for the lock” oh yeah, only she knew the pass code. I guess we’ll have to make up a new one now that I'm unnie's new room mate. I thought about it myself as I sipped some coffee.

"Ahh~!" ok.. too hot ._. 

Unnie just continued eating her breakfast as if nothing happened. “Oh neh, and also with the payment I need to give you per month” I told her, which she then quickly snapped her head up to stare at me with the half-eaten toast still hanging from .

"NWO~! You are not paying for anything!" she argued.

"But unnie, it's unfair to you! I live at your place where your dad worked hard to buy for you and what you work to pay for."

"You're my prisoner and that's final. You are not paying anything!" she stuffed a piece of scrambled egg into .

After much convincing /partly begging/ she finally agreed to let me pay for something. We agreed that each moth I will be paying the water bills and she's in charge of the electricity bills. I found it fair enough and took the deal.

"Thank you unnie~!" I smiled and backhugged her for letting me pay and putting things my way.

 

After cleaning up for breakfast, we quickly set off to clean our untidy home. Firstly we gathered all her clothes, which included the ones in my room, living room and the dinning roon. We put them all in her closet and certain ones in the laundry bag. Next, we threw away all of the unwanted things around the studio like unnie’s unending collection of food packets. I mean there are random plastic bottles, chocolate wrappers, chip packets and whatnot. We then vacuumed the entire house and polished all of her furniture until it sparkled, which made the studio look way better that it did when I first arrived.

“Wooohh~” Hyorin breathed out as she took a seat on one of her couches. “That was tiring… I do not want to clean that much junk AGAIN” she confessed, I giggled at her.

"Well then next time you should stop leaving stuff lying around the house." And with that I made my way to my room.

It was quite spacious and was probably the same size as Hyorin’s room, if not bigger. The only difference was that mine had large windows and a small sitting area next to it. The furniture was identical to unnie's. They were all made of wood, hard wood to be precise. Maybe oak or mahogany. My bed was a standard queen sized one that had light blue sheets and white and blue pillows strewn on it.

“Hey, what ‘cha looking at?” Hyorin popped up beside me also taking a glance at my room.

“Oh just planning on what trash I’m going to collected here~” I thus earning me a playful slap on the arm.

“Pssh, you could never collect as good as I can!”

After settling in and cleaning up, Hyorin unnie and I decided to watch some TV and discuss work matters. She told me that currently she’s working 2 jobs, a part time job at a boutique downtown and full time on the café, however she shared that she wanted to leave the café job and go for a better deal she was offered in a trendy club owned by one of the richest companies, the Lee’s.

“Honestly, I really want to take the deal on the club but then I would have to leave the café and that would cause a downfall on the number of employees, plus the owner doesn’t just choose any employee to begin with so it’s going to be hard to find a replacement.” She pouted when she thought about the café’s situation if she were to leave.

“Oh! Since I’m looking for a job, why don’t I take over your café job and unnie can go work at the club! What do you think?” I enthusiastically suggested to her. I found it a good chance for me to get a head start on working, then whilst I work in the café, I can work part-time somewhere else as well.

“Yeah! That is a good idea and we both get to do what we want! I get to party with rich seoul-calites while you can have unlimited coffee! Perfect!” We both laughed at her logic and began making phone calls to our future bosses.

"Ah, so you're Hyorin's new 'room mate' huh? Well, since you guys are close with each other I guess I can let you in easily. You can start immediately. Come in tomrrow and Donghyun will show you around, neh Soyou-sshi?" Taeyeon, the owner of the cafe told me.

"Omo, thank you so much! I won't let you down. Neh, gomawo~!" I ended the call happily excited for my new job. Maybe after I get used to the cafe, i can even get a second job like Hyorin unnie has.

"I'll be there tomorrow night then! Thank youuuuu!" I heard her say before I felt her tackling me to the couch.

"Soyouuuu~! I'll work at the cluubbbbbb! The big, super expensive, fancy clubbbbbb!" she sang out.

"That's great unnie! Then how about we go to bed to rest up for tomorrow?"

"No! we're going shopping~! I am dying to get new clothes! C'mon!"

"But unnie—" I was cut off, she seems to do that to me often, and dragged out the door. I guess we're going shopping then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@sapphire_flower: Yeah i do, but they are just sentences and points. I usually just write based off that so it take some time ^^" M-Me? Awesome? Oh, not really, but thank you *bows* :D I won't! But it doesn;t really matter if it get featured or not, what's important to me is that all of you enjoy what I write :)  

Please comment and subscribe~! <3