Chapter 38

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 38:

SUNGGYU'S POV

I have never been more scared of a woman in my life.

If her eyes could shoot daggers, Sungyeol and this Daehyun guy would have been murdered in the most guresome un-hygienic way possible. Heck their bodies would be unrecognizable pieces of human flesh and bones.

Yeah, I gotta stop watching zombie movies.

"JUNG DAE-HYUN!" I saw the thin partially bruised boy shiver slightly and raise his head to face the furious female by the doorway.

"N-Noona.." he whimpered before being pulled by the ear harshly out of the room.

"AHH! APPAYO! APPAYOO! IT HURTSSS!" His thick Busan accent leaking out as his sorry behind was dragged along the carpted and disposed outside the room like a dog being put outside for the night.

At this my idiot of a brother snickered at him which cause Soyou's attention to divert from Daehyun to Sungyeol. Tsk. Tsk. Sungyeol, may you rest in peace.

"YOU!" his eyes widened and as Soyou advanced towards his currently comfortable seat.

"What did you do to him!?!" she shouted loud enough for the boy outside the room to cover his ears in fear.

I don't know why, but watching her act like this is rather... amusing?

Not sure why though.

There's just something with the way she screamed at Sungyeol for hurting Daehyun and shouting at Daehyun for coming to our house and beating the crap outta Sungyeol. It's seems almost motherly. I smiled internally and thought, if she were to have children in the future, would she act this way when they did something bad?

Boy, those poor babies. If I were their dad, I would probably do the same though, but that's because they made their mother angry— wait what am I even thinking of at a time like this?!

Tears of regret were starting to form on both Sungyeol's and Daehyun's eyes, but I think it because both their ears were twisted in the most unbelievable angles by the furious woman. Just looking at them, you can almost feel the sting of pain in your own ear.

"What are you doing here Daehyun? And why are you hurt?!" she attended to the boy temporarily using a calmer voice. But before the guy could respond my brother decided this was the time to ruin a moment.

"WHAT?! I'M HURT TOO SOYOU!" he whined childishly thus earning him a smack on the head by Daehyun.

"Don't think she'll fall for stupid tricks like that! Trust me, I've tried!"

"Oh yeah?! You're not the boss of me!"

"Not yet!" Then the brawl started yet again. Although we both know neither of them will actually do anything fatal especially with Soyou in their presence; still their spirit for a fight is still rather... admirable, in the most non-sadistic way.

"ENOUGH!!" She slapped her small yet undeniable strong hands on both of their non-stop yammering mouths before letting a exasperated sigh escape hers.

"I am waaaaay too tired to deal with your bickering" she paused to glared at Sungyeol in particulary before continuing, "We'll settle all this in the morning. Mr. Kim will you please Daehyun to my room? He'll stay with me for the night."

Our servant bowed and went forward to help Daehyun up and pull him mercilessly towards Soyou's room, despite his complaints and continuous blabbering.

There's something so distinct about him that I can't help but compare with Sungyeol. Gee. I wonder what that is.

Soyou stood up straight and put on a small tired smile for me, "I'll explain everything tomorrow oppa, could you please attend to Sungyeollie?"

I nodded unwillingly, even though I didn't want anything to do with Sungyeol, this was something she asked me to do, which is one of the rare times she asked me to do something for her.

"Great. Thank you, and thank you for today oppa."

"You're w-" 

"Now, please excuse me I have to take care of Daehyunnie..." she added in before I could finish and it looks as if I couldn't finish even though she left. 

I don't know why this feeling is there. Why is she paying so much attention to Daehyun but not her own lover? Now this made me wonder.

Who is Daehyun to her?

 

SUNGJONG'S POV

"Sir, have you thought of our deal?"

"What do you think of our proposal, sir?"

"Would you like some sparkling water?"

My head ached from the strings of questions everyone in the board room threw at me. It seems my mind is slower than usual and is not responding as fast as it should've.

Siiigghhhh....

I rubbed my sore head as the faint sound of the ignored television buzzed from the living room of my penthouse apartment. 

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm weak to too much work but, thinking of too many things at once is just way too much for this guy's brain to handle. I've already thought way too much on the Jihyun topic, and then a surge of questions. Nahh, too much. 

Gathering up what's left of my energy, I stood up from my comfy spot on my bed and made my way towards the door. As if I'm just going to sit here and let these thoughts consume my young and still ill-experienced mind, no way. 

Putting on my coat and beanie, I quickly sent a message to my servant that I will be heading out for a while. Don't want my parents sending police all over Tokyo to search for me, now do I.

Once I was out of the hotel, the cool air the of winter breeze kissed my skin. Although the skin I had exposed was very minimal, it was still very vulnerable for the chilly night air to cool me. I walked in large powerful steps and tried my best to blend myself with the crowd of busy and tired locals.

The nightlife in Tokyo is amazing. The tall skyscrapers are as brightly lit as any star in the sky and are more multicoloured than the rainbow. The cars honked busily in the streets, music from several shops were booming. It was the lively nightlife of Tokyo.

I smiled and walked around town. I crossed a bunch of crowded and busy roads, window shopped in a few closely built shops then finally settled in a quaint and rather old style japanese tea shop.

Now, I'm not saying I like tea. It's just when It's almost -10 degrees outside, a tea shop is simply perfect.

There was still a fair amount of people but it was quiet enough to think that it was only you and the employees in the establishment.

Sitting in the only free seat available I emoved my beanie and warmed my hands before a waitress made her way towards me and took my order. Which is ofcourse, tea.

I could say this night out in Tokyo was boring but there was something, or rather someone that caught my eye.

He was tall-ish and well built, not exactly a muscle man but you could definitely see he wasn't someone you would challenge in a fight. I could barely recognize him because of the scarf that he wore around his neck but once he sat down on the free chair across me and removed the woolly piece of clothing, I finally recognized this man.

None other than Kang Minhyuk.


Ta-Dahhh~! And this is the end of tonight Bucket update ^^

Warning though, I am sure there are a bunch of spelling and grammar mistakes and not to mention missing words in the chapters. I apologize in advance T3T
I'll fix them up tomorrow, but for now I just really wanted to update this for you guys ^u^

REPLIES~:

@iamKcBangs: *bowsbows* I was a bit emo that day XD

@sapphire_flower: Ahh *bows deeply* thank you <3 You flatter me too much hun TTuTT Hahaha! Well, Sungyeol's in for it now XD

@BabyBlueeeLOVE: ... ^//////^ eheueheu, I really wanna answer that question. SORRY~ T3T This is late though ;~~~;

@Gabriella1250: Omo~ new commenter and subbie! <3 Annyeong! :D You're certainly welcome. I saw all your comments and I am just spechless~! even though you're new to my story you commented to almost most of the chapters. I feel so happy with the amount of feedback you gave *bowsbows* Thank you and please continue to leave some comments, <3

#LEMME LUVS ALL OF YOU <3