Chapter 10

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 10:

 

DAEHYUN’S POV

------------------ Back in Busan -------------------

Today’s the day.

Today’s the day noona’s finally going to Seoul. Well that was fast O.e

Krystal and I woke up extra early this morning to prepare her breakfast while our parents went off to ask permission from work so they can take the day off and send noona away to the big city. Can you believe it? She's leaving us already?

*CLANK* a loud noise came out when I accidentally dropped the pan on the kitchen sink as I thought to myself. I fumble quickly and lifted it to prevent more noise from occurring, but the damage was done. Krystal glared at me as she waved her arms up and down in a panicking motion.

“PABOOOOOOO~!” she whispered loudly to me.

“It was an accident!!!” I defended myself using the same powerful but shushed tone she used. This is why I don't think while doing other stuff. ITS DISTRACTING =.="

She then shook her head and looked at me, with her brown frustrated eyes and scrunched up eyebrows, as if saying ‘Now Soyou Unnie’s gonna wake up!’ I scowled at her negativity and told her to continue with the rest of the cooking and finish setting the table as well. Then I decided to creep up to our room and check on noona but before I left quickly glanced to my sister. Krystal gave a quick nod, agreeing with me immediately, she probably wanted me to leave already so she can cook in peace =_=

Tchh, anyway… I walked to our room and slowly turned the door knob to reveal our elder sister sleeping on the bed. Her body’s rested on her side as she continues to sleep. I watched her breathe calmly as I thought to myself again.

Hey, atleast I'm not doing anything at the moment. =w=b

Let's see~ Well she changed quite a bit these past years though. Her slightly chubby face turned into a cute yet mature one that definitely charmed numerous guys at her finishing school, trust me I've seen them and NO WAY am I letting anyone of them get within kissing distance of her. I know it's 'spitting' distance but I'm narrating, so shush ಠ_ಠ

Her small weak body molded into a tall athletic build, which she achieved when she signed up for all kinds of sports and actually did really good in them. I was pretty shocked she made it out alive. But she still looked beautiful and stood out from the rest and finally her past scars and wounds healed from all the creams and medicine Krystal slathered onto her whenever they got the time to. I smiled as I walked towards her resting figure.

“Ireonaaaaa~ Wake upppppp~ Noooonnnnnaaaa” I sang softly as a sat down on her and Krystal’s bed, turning myself sideways to face her.

“Noona, today’s the day you’ve been waiting for” I whispered to her as I tucked a loose strand of her wavy light auburn hair behind her ear.

“Mmmm… five more minutes, Daehyunnie” she whined as she slapped my hand away and returned back to her slumber. 

“Aniya, you need to wake up now noona. You got a big day ahead of you.” I reminded her of her tight schedule for today hoping she would remember and wake up.

“I’ll… do it later…” she yawned out as she continued to reason with me. And they call me stubborn. Seriously noona, if you won’t wake up in 5 seconds, I guess I’ll have to take extreme measures. 5… 4… 3….2… 2 ½ ………1! 

Then I forcibly grabbed hold of her slim waist and lifted her only to set her down on my right shoulder where I would carry her. Like a sack. Yes.

Obviously I'm stronger now, duh >_> you didn't think she was the only one that improved! Tch, silly readers.

“Y-YAHHHH! Daehyun what the—YAHHH!” She shouted and squirmed in my hold, moving her legs and arms around making it difficult for me to stay balanced.

“Yah, noona I told you to wake up, didn’t I? NOW STOP MOVING OR YOU’LL FALL!” I half reminded and half threatened her as to what her situation is right now, and with that she stopped moving immediately and let out a sigh.

“So this how you wake me up on my big day?! Nice one bro” I couldn’t tell if she really meant it or was mocking me, though frankly I didn’t really care at the moment and just carried her all the way to the kitchen-slash-dining room where Krystal greeted her as if it were a completely normal situation. She was used to this anyway, she was in the similar situation a few days ago.

“Oh goodie, you’re awake! Good morning unnie~ah!” she kissed our sister’s cheek once I set her down on one of the chairs we had surrounding our small dining table. Krystal then grinned at me, like thanking me for a job well done, as she went to place the remainder of the plates on the table in front of our half-awake sibling. I stood behind Soyou as I leaned back on the kitchen counter and spoke up “Wakey~ wakey noona, we prepared all this food it would be a shame to waste it don’t ‘cha think?”

“… And by ‘we’ do you mean me?” Krystal raised an eyebrow amusingly and sat down next to noona and began tasting her own cooking.

“But I helped though…” Soyou noona giggled at our exchange of words and began eating her share of food. I watched them intently as they each gorged up their food like there’s no tomorrow. I blinked numerous times trying to keep myself from hallucinating… But I swear I saw two me's in front of me just now. O.o

 

SOYOU’S POV

“Soojungiee… I suddenly don’t feel like going” I cowardly admitted to my younger sister.

We were nearing the end of packing my things for Seoul and she was folding one of my shirts when her head spun rapidly to my direction. “What?!”

I gulped and repeated what I said but in a more hushed tone to avoid anyone else from over hearing. “I said… suddenly don’t feel like going”

Once those words left my lips I was tackled down on the floor by her. She had me in some sort of lock as her thighs surrounded my neck and she was kneeling directly in front of me piercing me with what Daehyun and I call the look of total annihilation. So this is why she watches all that wrestling with Daehyun and Appa =.=" Curse my tv show preferences for preventing from learning any moves.

 “WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON’T WANNA GO?! YOU DREAMED OF THIS DAY FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS! YOU CAN’T JUST THROW IT AWAY LIKE THIS UNNIE! YOU JUST CAN’T ARASSO?!? WHAT WOULS OPPA SAY? WHAT WOULD MOM SAY? WHAT WOULD I SAY... wait, I'm saying it right now. I SAY YOU SHOULD GO!” she may or may not have shouted on purpose but the words were clear. She wanted me to follow my dreams and she’s proving just how much trouble I’ll be in if I don’t. I then chuckled at her and thrashed my limbs in surrender in both her warning and weight.

“FINE! FINE! I’LL GO, JUST GET OFF ME ALREADY” she grinned at me then backed down to continue folding my shirt which she temporarily abandoned.

I rubbed my neck as I stared at her now calm self. "Can't you tell me that without wrestling me?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She going to Seoullllllll *^* this story is going well so far...

But~ I want you guys to tell me what kind of things you expect when she reaches Seoul~ /puppy eyes/ can you guys comment and answer that?

PLEAAAAASSSSEEEE~? -don't make me use GIFs to persuade you-

 YOU

 COMMENT

 NOW B|

 DON'T HIDE Daehyun CAN SEE YOU WITH HIS asdfghjkl eyes 

 

CatAttack1020: Hahaha, I love him too.. -srsly he's mah bias so yeah I lubb him XD Lol~! <3 <3 <3 you're so sweet :D

Shoutout to subbies doublemin & Kreasetal 

Comment you guys ;)